Author Topic: Avatar color?  (Read 1075 times)

Offline ElfBane

• Planewalker
« on: September 06, 2006, 09:11:27 AM »
 ???
 Playing EasyTuTu with a Wild Mage. While in combat I had a wild surge and I cast a spell that I *think* was called "color change"(just caught a glimpse). It turned my avatar entirely golden. It won't wear off. It's been 7 game days and I'm still golden. Anyone have a fix for this? TIA !

Offline WizWom

• Wandering Kernel of Happiness
  • Planewalker
Re: Avatar color?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 10:45:03 AM »
Use Shaodwkeeper.  There is probably an effect, but if not, then you can change your colors to normal again.
You'd be surprised at how many times "color change" appears in the dialog.tlk :-)  And none of the times is referred to in script, spell or effect, so I'm stumped as to how to figure it out futher.

Be grateful your surge didn't change your sex, that would have messed up your romances :-)
If you aren't happy, it's not my fault.

Offline ElfBane

• Planewalker
Re: Avatar color?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 04:02:18 PM »
Thanks for the help. CamDawg suggested a "dispel magic" over in the Ironworks forum, and that worked. Good thing ,too, because that color-changing spell lasts 92 days!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: