Author Topic: *SPOILER* Is it supposed to end like this? (non-bonded)  (Read 2436 times)

Leigh

*SPOILER* Is it supposed to end like this? (non-bonded)
« on: September 05, 2006, 01:33:24 PM »
I've been playing Xan in BG2 on and off for the past couple months.  So far, he's my favorite romance, original or modded.  One of the reasons for this is that there haven't been any Communist Choices that affect where things are going (no matter what you choose as a response, you get a result that the player as a role-player doesn't like), unlike CN Ano and the last mod romance I tried.  At least, there weren't any until last night.  I made it to Spellhold.  Guess who dumped me in Spellhold, no matter which option I picked in the dialogue?  Right between fighting Irenicus and fighting Yoshimo, too.  Jerk.  So, there are two questions:
1) Have I just done something wrong? (picked a bad dialogue choice, installed something funny)
2) If I have, how do I fix it?  If not, I'm guessing everything will be explained in ToB.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 01:24:49 AM by Kulyok »

Leigh

Re: Is it supposed to end like this? (non-bonded)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 02:38:21 PM »
Never mind, found the answer.   :'(  I'll wait for ToB to come out, then.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: