Author Topic: How to edit areas that have been "degreenified"?  (Read 1425 times)

Offline fkirenicus

• Supersonic Scientist
  • Planewalker
How to edit areas that have been "degreenified"?
« on: September 01, 2006, 02:05:16 AM »
I have installed the degreenifier, but still some areas appear with green water... However, this is most probably because of an incompetent user.  ;D

To be precise: I have edited some outdoor and indoor areas (e.g. FW0500 and FW1901), with the result that they "lose their degreenifiers"...

So, quest-SHUN is simple: What properties must be set in an editor (DLTCEP) to prevent this - if it is at all possible to avoid?
Or can I simply edit the areas I want, and then run the degreenifier once more(read: "Does the degreenifier include .ARE files that will overwrite those I have changed, or are only .WED, .TIS and/or .MOS files changed by Degreenifier")?

EDIT: Hmmm... I have reinstalled now, but areas FW0500 and FW1901 still have green water... BEFORE I start messing with them...  :o
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 10:49:53 AM by fkirenicus »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: