Author Topic: non fighters getting the Keep as a stronghold?  (Read 2360 times)

Offline Elfen Lied

• Der Engel Des Todes
  • Planewalker
    • Diablo3.com
non fighters getting the Keep as a stronghold?
« on: August 31, 2006, 03:16:50 AM »
not sure if this has been touched on before but in regards to non fighters getting the Keep as a stronghold will they do different quests or the same ones, if they are the same then it does seem unfair to fighters, as some classes will effectively have two strongholds, but if they were totally different, and im not sure how this would be done, it would be slightly fairer to fighters.

but on the otherhand it does seem logical that if your PC regardless of class was to marry Nalia, you would get control of the keep
Gods in His Heaven, Alls right with the World.
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
Vi Veri Venivursum Vivus Vici - By the power of truth, i while living have conquered the Universe

Offline berelinde

• Planewalker
    • Gavin, cleric of Lathander, for Tutu
Re: non fighters getting the Keep as a stronghold?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 02:12:24 AM »
In the case of gaining the stronghold as the result of wooing Nalia, I don't know if you could really count it as a stronghold.

More of an added quest, really.

I don't know what is planned, but I would like to think that Nalia would have more to say about the decisions the protagonist makes regarding the keep if he were romancing her.

But I know this project is on hold for a while. A pity, really, but that's the way it goes.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: