Author Topic: w00t! And maybe some feature requests...  (Read 2967 times)

Offline CamDawg

• Infidel
  • Planewalker
  • Dreaming of a red Xmas
    • The Gibberlings Three
w00t! And maybe some feature requests...
« on: July 21, 2006, 10:14:55 AM »
So, so happy to see NI development. ;)

Near Infinity is definitely my tool of choice, but it does have a few foibles (mainly some UI and feature weirdness) that I would love to see changed. My #1 feature request would be for expanded search capabilities--i.e. you can search for creatures with race elf, but you can't search for creatures with race elf AND class cleric, or creatures with class cleric OR ranger, etc. Searching within results would also be a useful addition. Most of the time I have to write a QnD WeiDU tp2 to handle anything other than a simple search.

There are a number of other, smaller UI and feature requests I can add, but I also don't want to overload you with requests if the time you have to dedicate to NI is not large. :)
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

Offline fkirenicus

• Supersonic Scientist
  • Planewalker
Re: w00t! And maybe some feature requests...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 03:01:03 PM »
Drag and drop would be useful... Especially when you realize you just put a Leather Armor in the shield slot.... (been there, done that)  ;D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: