Author Topic: Where did Coran go?  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Phoenix

• Planewalker
Where did Coran go?
« on: July 20, 2006, 01:12:42 PM »
Hi. I'm playing with EasyTutu, and everything is going fine, no bugs or anything. The problem is that Coran went and disappeared, and he's not coming back.

I was in the Cloakwood mines and he started hitting on the cook (well, she hit on him first) and I said "just show him your legs", figuring I'd get some humourous response and then I'd be on my way. Well, he left my party completely, said "I'll be back later... much later". The cook left, too. I went after them, but they were nowhere to be seen. I went back to the floor where the cook was, and she was back, but she didn't want to talk to me. I figured Coran would return eventually, so I continued playing.

Well, I'm now well into the quests inside Baldur's Gate (the city) and he's yet to show up. Did I drown him in the mine or something? Why did he leave and why didn't he come back? This wasn't what I expected, and I'm pretty annoyed that I have to reload a save which is way before I even entered Cloakwood in the first place.

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
Re: Where did Coran go?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 01:29:58 PM »
Hello -

Are you using BG1NPC?  I'm guessing that you are, and that the exchange you witnessed was a BG1NPC addition.  From the sounds of it, I think Coran is gone for good.
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

Offline Ashara

• Tired
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 02:15:20 PM »
Yeah, he is gone for good; what surprises me is that the cook returned. Neither should. 
Hang in there. I'll try to make you glad you did.
—George R.R. Martin

There is nothing better than imagining other worlds [...] to forget the painful one we live in. At least so I thought then. I hadn't yet realized that, imagining other worlds, you end up changing this one.
-Umberto Eco, Baudolino

Three mods you shall make - one too bad and one to dread and one to love.

Offline Phoenix

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 06:36:41 PM »
Yeah, I was using BG1NPC. Well, I'm way past that now, but I must say I didn't much like losing Coran for good just because I told a lady she should "show her legs". A bit more warning would be nice.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: