Author Topic: Anomen conflict a bummer  (Read 2111 times)

BGhead

Anomen conflict a bummer
« on: June 06, 2006, 12:53:24 AM »
I might have messed something up. Not sure. But I might know how to fix it, so I guess it's OK.

Anomen pulled the "kick Kelsey out because I want you all to myself" before I made up my mind which character had better lines. I picked an answer that was fairly neutral, but the AnomenRomanceActive tag was 3.

So I reset it to 1. So now he's sweet talking again, and Kelsey hasn't switched off yet (J#KelseyRomanceActive is still 1).

I probably just postponed the inevitable, or might have caused script problems, but I figure I can probably fix them (or at least learn from the mistake).

I guess I was just waiting to see who had more entertaining pickup lines.

Has anyone else tried to revive a relationship from a tag of 3?

Offline vixis

• Planewalker
Re: Anomen conflict a bummer
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 11:50:41 AM »
Hi
  Yes, this happened to me.  I agree, the conflict IS a bummer, as really it doesn't give one enough time to choose between the two.  You will find you will get a few more good lines off Kelsey, then the tag will switch to three and there will be nothing you can do about it :-\  I tried all sorts to change it, but Kelseys writer really doesn't like multi romances.  Fear not, Anomens romance is very good, if you have the romance pack installed.   Only thing is, if you are a slow player (like me), you keep getting the same lines.   You CAN multi-romance Anomen and Solaufien, but beware of the conflict scenario, as you will be forced to choose again.  I didn't think much of Solafien, but I know lots of ladies  like him.
  My decision has been to play the Anomen romance, then start a new game and do the Kelsey one!

Hope this helps
Vixis
:)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: