Author Topic: Translations  (Read 83981 times)

Immort_guest

Re: Translations
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 04:38:23 AM »
Unfinished Business Sound Pack para Tutu y BGT

Este programa descomprimirá archivos de sonido y ejecutará el programa de setup. Si ya tienes el mod instalado, por favor ejecuta setup-bg1ub.exe, que se encuentra en el directorio del juego, para reinstalar, desinstalar o cambiar componentes.

Por favor selecciona el directorio de destino para realizar la instalación. Tiene que ser el directorio de Baldur's Gate Tutu o Baldur's Gate Trilogy.

Este pack no es necesario en las instalaciones en idioma inglés o en instalaciones de Baldur's Gate I.

Offline Isaya

• Planewalker
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2009, 01:09:18 PM »
French
Pack de sons Unfinished Business pour Tutu et BGT

Ce programme va décompacter les fichiers sons et lancer automatiquement le programme d'installation. Si vous avez déjà installé le mod, veuillez exécuter setup-bg1ub.exe, qui se trouve dans le répertoire du jeu, afin de réinstaller, désinstaller ou encore changer des composants.

Veuillez choisir le répertoire de destination pour l'installation. Il doit s'agir du répertoire de jeu de Baldur's Gate Tutu ou Baldur's Gate Trilogy.

Ce pack de sons n'est pas nécessaire pour l'installation en langue anglaise ni pour l'installation pour Baldur's Gate I.
Use the version above (with French special characters) if this is used within the NSIS installer (I don't know if you use it with Tutu and BGT).
If the texts are displayed from WeiDU, use the version below instead (without special characters):
Pack de sons Unfinished Business pour Tutu et BGT

Ce programme va decompacter les fichiers sons et lancer automatiquement le programme d'installation. Si vous avez deja installe le mod, veuillez executer setup-bg1ub.exe, qui se trouve dans le repertoire du jeu, afin de reinstaller, desinstaller ou encore changer des composants.

Veuillez choisir le repertoire de destination pour l'installation. Il doit s'agir du repertoire de jeu de Baldur's Gate Tutu ou Baldur's Gate Trilogy.

Ce pack de sons n'est pas necessaire pour l'installation en langue anglaise ni pour l'installation pour Baldur's Gate I.

Offline Timothy

• Planewalker
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2009, 01:40:10 PM »
Bitte sehr:

Unfinished Business Sound-Pack für Tutu and BGT

Dieses Programm entpackt Audiodateien und startet das BG1 Unfinished Business Setup-Programm für dich. Wenn du die Modifikation bereits installiert hast und sie neu installieren, deinstallieren oder Komponenten verändern möchtest, führe bitte die Datei setup-bg1ub.exe im Spielverzeichnis aus.

Bitte wähle das Zielverzeichnis für die Installation. Dieses sollte dein Baldur's Gate Tutu bzw. BGT Spielverzeichnis sein.

Dieses Sound-Pack wird nicht benötigt, wenn BG1 Unfinished Business in englischer Sprache oder für Baldur's Gate I (Vanilla Version) installiert wird.

and this one without späcial characters:
Unfinished Business Sound-Pack fuer Tutu and BGT

Dieses Programm entpackt Audiodateien und startet das BG1 Unfinished Business Setup-Programm fuer dich. Wenn du die Modifikation bereits installiert hast und sie neu installieren, deinstallieren oder Komponenten veraendern moechtest, fuehre bitte die Datei setup-bg1ub.exe im Spielverzeichnis aus.

Bitte waehle das Zielverzeichnis für die Installation. Dieses sollte dein Baldur's Gate Tutu bzw. BGT Spielverzeichnis sein.

Dieses Sound-Pack wird nicht benoetigt, wenn BG1 Unfinished Business in englischer Sprache oder für Baldur's Gate I (Vanilla Version) installiert wird.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 01:41:45 PM by Timothy »

Offline Ascension64

• Planewalker
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2009, 06:59:55 PM »
Excellent, thanks everyone.  ;)

Offline Ascension64

• Planewalker
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2009, 08:05:57 PM »
Can I have a German translator pick this line straight out of BG1?

//#4924
@10178 = ~Nasty times are comin' I reckon.~ [%tutu_var%HALFL01]

Offline Rika

• thug life baby
  • Planewalker
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2009, 12:36:40 PM »
No point translating a mod to a language the game itself doesn't support, I guess.
If you want to translate it to dutch, tell me..
So if the devil wants to dance with you, you'd better say never cuz the dance with the devil might last you forever

Offline Ascension64

• Planewalker
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2009, 11:08:46 PM »
I agree that it wouldn't really make sense to have a portion of Dutch dialogue in a mod and the rest of the game in another language. But if there was a Dutch BG1 translation floating around, it may be worthwhile considering a Dutch translation of BG1UB.

Offline Ascension64

• Planewalker
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2009, 05:30:32 AM »
Is there anyone who may be able to help translate this into Russian, or throw a line to Darktech at aerie.ru? Lines straight from BG1, except for the extra 'Afoul of the law' journal entry title.

//sharteel/rangelo.d
//#2144
@20174 = ~You aren't the commander of the Flaming Fist; that title belongs to Duke Eltan, someone who deserves the title.  You're a pretender, and a rather ugly and smelly one at that.  A lobotomized gibberling would make a better leader than you.~

//#6537 (add 'Afoul of the law')
@20175 = ~Afoul of the law

For some reason Duke Eltan is no longer the commander of the Flaming Fist.  A man named Angelo now claims that position.~

cryph3r

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2010, 06:32:27 AM »
I see that there is no progress in polish translation for this mod. If it's possible i would like to do it :)

Offline Ascension64

• Planewalker
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2010, 07:32:06 AM »
OK, sure!

Offline Ascension64

• Planewalker
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2010, 10:52:35 PM »
OK, I managed to get the Russian BG1 lines, but I still need someone to translate 'Afoul of the law' into Russian. Any helpers?

Offline Bartek

• Planewalker
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2010, 04:29:13 PM »
Hi there!

Here You have a new polish translation for BG1 UB v.11

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b05b533/n/BG1_UB_11.zip

Greets.

Offline Leomar

• Planewalker
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2010, 04:50:11 AM »
The German translation of BG1UB v11 were proofreaded.
You get the new German TRA's here.

Greetings Leomar

Offline Bartek

• Planewalker
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2010, 05:10:22 PM »
Hey Leomar

Thank You for updating BG1 UB, but there is one mistake:

http://mods.pocketplane.net/readmes/BG1UB-Readme.html

Version 12

* Added Russian translation (Barek)
    * Revised German translation (Leomar)

Should be: Added Polish translation (Bartek)

and

http://www.pocketplane.net/mambo/

"Leomar has updated BG1 Unfinished Business to include a new Russian translation..."

Should be: "...a new Polish translation..."

Thank You for verification and understanding. :)

Greetings.

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2010, 04:21:26 AM »
Bartek: sorry for the confusion! This will be corrected in v13.

Update: All translations complete. Thank you very much!

For v13, the following lines will be added. I would be very happy if you would provide translations! All texts are in-game texts.
The corresponding .d is here: http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,27438.msg325849.html#msg325849
We need:

• Spanish Done
  • French Done
  • Italian Done
  • Polish Done
  • Russian Done
  • German Done

(into ubscar.tra)
@17   = ~You... I think I heard of you. You might be of service to me and this city. Will you hear me out?~
@18   = ~I'm sorry, but I'm doing investigations for your second in command I'd like to finish first.~
@19   = ~Yes, tell me what you want. I am sure Scar can deal with his problems himself.~
@20   = ~Just a moment... I have to finish something first.~
@21   = ~Yes, please speak.~
@22   = ~Not so fast. Let me first tell you that I am indeed the one involved in the clearing of the Nashkel mines.~
@23   = ~Just a minute. You said something about help you would need. I am interested in working for you now.~
@24   = ~I am not finished there yet.~
@25   = ~Please go back and fight those creatures. I won't be at ease until I know the Seven Suns building is cleansed and no more people in danger.~
@26   = ~I give up on this one.~
@27   = ~We are still on it.~
@28   = ~Of course we will go back and fight those monsters!~
//#83:
@29   = ~Yes we did. We'll happily return it.~
@30   = ~I will go again and have a closer look.~
@31   = ~I think I also found her body.~
@32   = ~I didn't find a ring but what appears to be her body.~
@33   = ~You have done well! This will help the Sashenstars to find some peace. Still, I am sure it would help them to have the ring to remember their loved one.~
@34   = ~I really don't have time for that now.~
@35   = ~If you would take the time, I am sure the Sashenstar family will be more than grateful.~
//#77:
@36   = ~It's good to see you again. How have things gone?~
@37   = ~I am still searching for possessions of the victims.~
@38   = ~We found a ring that looks special.~

(into stup.tra)
@113   = ~Signet Ring~
@114   = ~This is a signet ring inset with a ruby.~
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 05:42:58 AM by jastey »

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2010, 11:26:31 PM »
Here's the italian translation:

(into ubscar.tra)
@17   = ~Tu... Ho sentito parlare di te. Potresti essere d'aiuto a me e alla città. Mi presterai ascolto?~
@18   = ~Mi dispiace, ma devo prima portare a termine una missione per il tuo vice comandante.~
@19   = ~Dimmi pure. Sono sicuro che Scar può risolvere i suoi problemi in prima persona.~
@20   = ~Solo un attimo... Ho una faccenda da sistemare prima..~
@21   = ~Si, parla pure.~
@22   = ~Calma. Devi prima sapere che sono proprio io la persona responsabile di quel che è accaduto nelle miniere di Nashkel.~
@23   = ~Aspetta un minuto. Hai parlato di aver bisogno di aiuto. Sono disposto a darti una mano ora.~
@24   = ~Non ho ancora terminato.~
@25   = ~Per piacere torna da quelle creature e combattile. Non avrò pace finchè la sede dei Sette Soli non sarà ripulita ed il pericolo cessato.~
@26   = ~Io ci rinuncio.~
@27   = ~Ci stiamo ancora lavorando.~
@28   = ~Ma certo che torneremo a combattere quei mostri!~
//#83:
@29   = ~Si. Lo restituiamo con piacere.~
@30   = ~Andremo a dare un'occhiata più da vicino.~
@31   = ~Credo di aver anche trovato il suo cadavere.~
@32   = ~Non ho trovato alcun anello ma quel che sembra il suo cadavere si.~
@33   = ~Ben fatto! Questo darà ai Sashenstar un pò di pace. Comunque, sono sicuro che sarebbe un conforto per loro avere l'anello con cui ricordare il proprio caro.~
@34   = ~Non ho proprio tempo per questo adesso.~
@35   = ~Se poteste occuparvene, sono certo che la famiglia Sashenstar ve ne sarebbe molto grata.~
//#77:
@36   = ~E' un piacere rivederci. Come vanno le cose?~
@37   = ~Sono ancora in cerca dei beni materiali delle vittime.~
@38   = ~Abbiamo trovato un anello di particolare fattezza.~

(into stup.tra)
@113   = ~Anello con Sigillo~
@114   = ~Questo è un Anello con Sigillo con un rubino incastonato.~

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2010, 04:18:12 AM »
Wonderful! Thank you!

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2010, 05:41:32 AM »
You'll need to replace that "è" in setup.tra with "Š" to get it to display in the Western European DOS codepages correctly. However, it will show up as "Š" in the WeiDU.log, so perhaps plain "e" would be better if that's readable in Italian. I know the Germans prefer to transliterate umlauted characters etc. so they can read the WeiDU.logs better (according to Leomar anyway). Those characters are fine for in-game text.

Edit: Wait... that's probably in-game text anyway, so nevermind :P.

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2010, 06:48:43 AM »
Yes, it's all in-game text.

Offline Isaya

• Planewalker
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2010, 01:18:40 PM »
Here is a French translation:

(into ubscar.tra)
@17   = ~Vous... Je crois avoir entendu parler de vous. Vous pourriez me rendre service ainsi qu'à cette ville. Voulez-vous m'écouter ?~
@18   = ~Je suis désolé mais je mène des investigations pour le compte de votre adjoint et je voudrais d'abord les achever.~
        ~Je suis désolée mais je mène des investigations pour le compte de votre adjoint et je voudrais d'abord les achever.~
@19   = ~Oui, dites-moi ce que vous voulez. Je suis sûr que la Balafre pourra s'occuper lui-même de ses problèmes.~
        ~Oui, dites-moi ce que vous voulez. Je suis sûre que la Balafre pourra s'occuper lui-même de ses problèmes.~
@20   = ~Un instant... Je dois d'abord finir quelque chose.~
@21   = ~Oui, parlez, je vous en prie.~
@22   = ~Pas si vite. Laissez-moi d'abord vous dire que je suis effectivement celui qui a pris part au nettoyage des mines de Nashkel.~
        ~Pas si vite. Laissez-moi d'abord vous dire que je suis effectivement celle qui a pris part au nettoyage des mines de Nashkel.~
@23   = ~Une minute. Vous avez dit quelque chose à propos d'une aide dont vous auriez besoin. Travailler pour vous m'intéresse maintenant.~
@24   = ~Je n'en ai pas encore terminé là-bas.~
@25   = ~S'il vous plaît, retournez-y et combattez ces créatures. Je ne me sentirai pas tranquille tant que je ne saurai pas que le domaine des Sept Soleils est nettoyé et que personne d'autre n'est en danger.~
@26   = ~Je renonce à cette mission-là.~
@27   = ~Nous nous en occupons toujours.~
@28   = ~Évidemment, nous retournerons combattre ces montres !~
//#83:
@29   = ~Oui et nous nous en déferons avec plaisir.~
@30   = ~Je vais y retourner et regarder plus attentivement.~
@31   = ~Je pense avoir trouvé son cadavre également.~
@32   = ~Je n'ai pas trouvé de bague mais ce qui semble être son cadavre.~
@33   = ~Vous avez fait du bon travail ! Cela aidera les Sashenstar à trouver un peu la tranquillité. Quand même, je suis sûr qu'avoir la bague les aiderait à se souvenir de leur être cher.~
@34   = ~Je n'ai vraiment pas le temps pour cela en ce moment.~
@35   = ~Si vous en preniez le temps, je suis sûr que la famille Sashenstar serait plus que reconnaissante.~
//#77:
@36   = ~Content de vous revoir, où en êtes-vous ?~
@37   = ~Je suis toujours à la recherche des biens des victimes.~
@38   = ~Nous avons trouvé une bague d'aspect particulier.~

(into setup.tra)
@113   = ~Chevalière~
@114   = ~C'est une chevalière incrustée d'un rubis.~

I overlooked the existence of the d file until now. I'll check it and edit if something should be changed due to a wrong understanding of the context.

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2010, 01:47:29 PM »
Great! Thank you very much! EDIT: Let me know if you edit the above post.

Does anyone know active Spanish and Russian translators I could persuade force bribe ask?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 01:52:30 PM by jastey »

Offline Graoumf

• Planewalker
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2010, 04:34:23 PM »
Hello Jastey,

You can ask prowler for Russian (he's more active on SHS and G3), and Immortality (Clan Dlan) or Ancalagon (Clan Reo) for Spanish.

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2010, 08:06:37 AM »
Try Ancalagon for Spanish - Immortality hasn't been around lately.

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2010, 02:04:23 PM »
Thank you!

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2010, 02:39:44 PM »
German translation:

@17   = ~Ihr... Ich habe von Euch sprechen hören. Ihr könntet hilfreiche Dienste für mich und diese Stadt leisten. Wollt Ihr mir zuhören?~
@18   = ~Es tut mir Leid, aber ich arbeite momentan noch für Euren stellvertretenden Kommandanten, und diese Untersuchungen möchte ich erst noch abschließen.~
@19   = ~Ja, sagt mir, was Ihr wollt. Ich bin sicher, dass Scar seine Probleme alleine lösen kann.~
@20   = ~Noch nicht... Zuerst muss ich noch etwas erledigen.~
@21   = ~Ja, bitte sprecht.~
@22   = ~Nicht so schnell. Zuerst möchte ich Euch sagen, dass ich in der Tat zu der Gruppe gehöre, die an dem Fiasko in den Minen von Nashkell beteiligt war.~
@23   = ~Einen Moment. Ihr sagtet etwas über Hilfe, die Ihr benötigtet. Ich wäre jetzt daran interessiert, für Euch zu arbeiten.~
@24   = ~Ich bin da noch nicht fertig.~
@25   = ~Kehrt bitte zurück und bekämpft diese Kreaturen. Ich werde erst beruhigt sein, wenn ich weiß, dass das Gebäude der Sieben Sonnen von Monstern gereinigt und keine Person mehr in Gefahr ist.~
@26   = ~Ich gebe auf.~
@27   = ~Wir sind noch dran.~
@28   = ~Selbstverständlich werden wir zurückkehren und diese Monster bekämpfen!~
@29   = ~Ja, wir werden es mit Freuden zurückgeben.~
@30   = ~Ich werde noch einmal genauer nachsehen.~
@31   = ~Ich denke ich habe auch ihre Leiche gefunden.~
@32   = ~Einen Ring habe ich nicht gesehen, aber dies hier scheint ihre Leiche zu sein.~
@33   = ~Das habt Ihr hervorragend gemacht! Dies wird der Familie Sashenstar helfen, etwas Frieden zu finden. Dennoch bin ich überzeugt, dass sie über den Ring als Erinnerungsstück dankbar wären.~
@34   = ~Dafür habe ich jetzt wirklich keine Zeit.~
@35   = ~Wenn Ihr die Zeit erübrigen könntet, bin ich sicher, dass die Familie Sashenstar sehr dankbar wäre.~
@36   = ~Es freut mich, Euch wiederzusehen. Wie ist's gelaufen?~
@37   = ~Ich suche nach wie vor nach Besitztümern von möglichen Opfern.~
@38   = ~Wir haben einen Ring gefunden, der speziell aussieht.~

@113   = ~Siegelring~
@114   = ~Dies ist ein mit einem Rubin verzierter Siegelring.~

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: