Author Topic: Translations  (Read 84139 times)

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Translations
« on: May 13, 2006, 06:17:44 PM »
At the moment, Immortality is working on a Spanish translation, and yarpen on the Polish one.

If anyone else is interested in translating the mod, please post your intention to do so in this thread so that double work is not performed by someone else wanting to translate to that same language.

Now, how's that for bad English?  :)

Translation Status
Chinese
French:  DONE! (IronFistedGiant)
German DONE!
Italian DONE!
Polish:  DONE! (yarpen)
Russian DONE!
Spanish:  DONE! (Immortality/ClanDLAN)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 09:14:15 AM by jastey »
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline Captn_Immort

• Love Boat Captain
  • Planewalker
  • Take the reins and steer us towards the clear
    • Clan DLAN
Re: Translations
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 03:29:35 AM »
I can translate perfectly into spanish and broken english  :P ...and I can also try extremely shameful dutch  :D

ps: Maybe you want to make a list in your 1st post of the people who are translating into what language in case you encounter some useless posts here... like this one :( but i couldnt resist  :-\
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 03:31:22 AM by Captn_Immort »
DialogChecker makes dealing with TRA. files a lot easier! New tool for translators and modders with multi-language mods.

CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

If you need my assistance with a translation or update of a translation please send me a PM or email. Thanks!!

Offline IronFistedGiant

• Tokugawa Ieyasu's Finest General
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 12:52:15 PM »
Allow me to translate it in French. The pleasure is all mine.

Offline Captn_Immort

• Love Boat Captain
  • Planewalker
    • Clan DLAN
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 03:48:04 PM »
Translation is done :D And i made it entirely myself  ???

...when will u release plzlzlzlzlz??  :P
DialogChecker makes dealing with TRA. files a lot easier! New tool for translators and modders with multi-language mods.

If you need my assistance with a translation or update of a translation please send me a PM or email. Thanks!!

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 07:25:50 PM »
Hopefully I can get a few more translations in this week and I can update this weekend.  If not, I'll release for the Spanish translation, and all the others will just have to wait.  :)

Offline Captn_Immort

• Love Boat Captain
  • Planewalker
    • Clan DLAN
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 03:30:45 AM »
Sweet!! Thanks!!!  ;D

Offline IronFistedGiant

• Tokugawa Ieyasu's Finest General
  • Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 07:40:02 AM »
I'm trying to complete the translation for saturday but I've got many things going on in my life so it's hard to get some free time. But I'm more then halfway tru should you want to know.

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2006, 02:22:01 PM »
Attn: Translators

I've added one new line for v4:

@16   = ~That's the body of some blasted noble!  That one'll give me nothing but problems.  Surely you can find the body of some peasant?~

Captn_Immort unlogged

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2006, 06:17:19 AM »
@16   = ~¡Ese es el cuerpo de un condenado noble! No me dará más que problemas. ¿Seguro que podrías encontrar el cuerpo de algún campesino?~

Offline Isaya

• Planewalker
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 04:33:55 PM »
If IronFistedGiant didn't already answered, for French, I propose

@16 = ~Mais c'est le corps d'un fichu noble ! Il ne m'apportera que des problèmes. Vous pouvez sûrement trouver le corps d'un paysan, n'est-ce pas ?~

Is it related to the Arkion or Nemphre plot in Baldur's Gate? Then the form "Vous pouvez" is right. Otherwise, depending on character, the form "Tu peux" (less formal) would be better.

Offline yarpen

• Planewalker
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2006, 09:52:58 AM »
Hi! I'm now making again a translation (now I must translate just Sarevok Diary and Vial).. I've just have all translation but my disc crash....

Where I must paste that line?

If I paste it here, you can't convert that (there are many problems with BG1 and polish letters - we're must use a special macro).

All right - give me 1-2 days and translation will be completed :)

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2006, 10:19:54 AM »
It goes in ubscar.d

Offline yarpen

• Planewalker
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2006, 10:11:40 AM »
Sory for a troubles. my friend ends that translation and it's completed. He will send it to you. Authors are: Lord Pawello and Yarpen.

Offline Andrea C.

• Planewalker
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2007, 03:36:51 PM »
Hello! I'd like to translate this mod into italian :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 03:45:35 PM by Andrea C. »

Martin

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 11:18:03 AM »
Hi,
i would like to translate in german.

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2007, 06:47:56 PM »
I think you'll find most of the text to translate in the \tra\English\ files.  There may be more to translate in some of the .d files, possibly some journal entries.

Timothy

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »
Hi folks,

I did a new German translation, building upon an existing but formerly incomplete and inaccurate translation. You can get it here.

So why do not enjoy this great mod in German language for a change? ;D

Offline White Agnus

• Planewalker
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2008, 04:47:59 PM »
Hi Timothy, here I have already posted your link to the translation. :D

Offline Ascension64

• Planewalker
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 05:30:36 PM »
New lines required for translation in version 7. Use the # as a guide to the original BG1 text. Note that each line IS different, even though they might, for the most part, look the same.

//#7414
@10172 = ~The people of Gullykin don't appreciate those who would pilfer our hard-earned possessions.  Give yourselves up, robbers!~

//#7416
@10173 = ~Come on tiny, give us another chance.  How 'bout I give you this 100 gold?~

//#7417
@10174 = ~Would 200 gold change your mind about this whole situation?~

//#7418
@10175 = ~As if you could take us, short stuff.  Come on and try your worst.~

//#7415
@10176 = ~Sorry, we don't accept bribes.~

//#7419
@10177 = ~You being adventurers and all, the only thing you'd probably be interested in hearing about is the Firewine bridge ruins.  There's supposed to be treasure there, but a tribe of kobolds protects it.  Hey friend, it would be doing a great service to us if you cleared out those kobolds.  They've been causing a lot of trouble lately.~

//coran/coran.d
//#899
@20167 = ~No problem, though you are missing quite the little adventure.~

//#902
@20168 = ~Aren't stout enough of heart.  I can understand, not all of us are.~

//dialogues/u!ch7.d
//#1754
@20169 = ~Who killed Scar?~

//#1755
@20170 = ~What sickness has Eltan come down with?~

//#11196
@20171 = ~There is...another. Atop the Iron Throne base is a woman whose...whose influence is a poison in Sarevok's soul. If she were removed I know he would listen to reason, to my pleading. Cythandria is her name, and she holds much power in this matter. She seeks Sarevok's favor as well, though she is content if he self-destructs, so long as she profits in the deed. I...I must go. He cannot know I have helped you.~

//#1780
@20172 = ~Do you know who killed Scar?~

//#20666
@20173 = ~We must travel to the Undercellars and find Slythe and Krystin, two of Sarevok's assassins.  Eltan thinks that Sarevok may want to murder the Grand Dukes Belt and Liia.  We must make sure that this doesn't happen.  We're also to take Eltan to the Harbormaster's building which is located on the east side of the harbor.~

//#9665 - modified
@0 = ~Sugar, one of the ladies of the night about these parts, tells me that Scar is dead. He was a good man and I almost curse myself for having left his side but I suppose I had other tasks more pressing.~

//#9683 - modified
@1 = ~I have listened to the tale of Ivanne, sole witness to Scar's death, save his killer. Judging by Ivanne's telling, Scar was lured to his horrific death by yet another doppelganger, no doubt in the hire of the Iron Throne, though Ivanne thought Angelo might have good cause. Scar's passing was mercifully brief, at least, though more for reasons of stealth than of compassion. Aye, I have seen so many of these foul mirrorkin of late but I pray I never become accustomed to their cursed, shifting faces. If I should get to the bottom of this murder, I should search the tower of the Iron Throne. All else, it seems, is meaningless.~
@2 = ~I have listened to the tale of Ivanne, sole witness to Scar's death, save his killer. Judging by Ivanne's telling, Scar was lured to his horrific death by yet another doppelganger, no doubt in the hire of the Iron Throne, though Ivanne thought Angelo might have good cause. Scar's passing was mercifully brief, at least, though more for reasons of stealth than of compassion. Aye, I have seen so many of these foul mirrorkin of late but I pray I never become accustomed to their cursed, shifting faces. If I should get to the bottom of this murder, I should search the barracks of the Flaming Fist, where Duke Eltan is said to lie in sickly pallor. All else, it seems, is meaningless.~
@3 = ~I have listened to the tale of Ivanne, sole witness to Scar's death, save his killer. Judging by Ivanne's telling, Scar was lured to his horrific death by yet another doppelganger, no doubt in the hire of the Iron Throne, though Ivanne thought Angelo might have good cause. Scar's passing was mercifully brief, at least, though more for reasons of stealth than of compassion. Aye, I have seen so many of these foul mirrorkin of late but I pray I never become accustomed to their cursed, shifting faces.~

//#9703 = modified
@4 = ~Angelo is making a power grab within the Flaming Fist and may be responsible both for Duke Eltan's sickness and Scar's death. His reputed connections to the Iron Throne leave me more than suspicious. I should seek out Duke Eltan at the Flaming Fist compound and test my suspicions regarding his disease.~
@5 = ~Angelo is making a power grab within the Flaming Fist and may be responsible both for Duke Eltan's sickness and Scar's death. His reputed connections to the Iron Throne leave me more than suspicious. I should go back to the Iron Throne and continue my investigations there.~
@6 = ~Angelo is making a power grab within the Flaming Fist and may be responsible both for Duke Eltan's sickness and Scar's death.~

//#10104 - modified
@7 = ~The iron shortage wanes, but merchants are still without wares. It is the Iron Throne's instability which has prolonged the strife in the city, and that is why other merchants blame them. They were major importers, and without their help it will take much longer to reassure people that all is well. Since Sarevok has assumed control they have ceased most business transactions and frozen most of their assets. The fact that he is crippling a large merchant house seems inconsequential to him. He is disinterested, and seems likely to sacrifice it to fund the re-arming of Baldur's Gate, and thus his bid to become a Grand Duke. I cannot imagine sane businessmen following such directives.~

//new
@8 = ~They are already dead.~

//#16943 - modified
@9 = ~Did you find anything on their bodies?~

//#11668 - modified
@10 = ~I have met Tamoko once again, and agreed to a promise she has requested. She has asked that I defeat Sarevok and crush his plans, but spare his life in the end. She would try to reclaim Sarevok the man, once Sarevok the would-be god is destroyed. In exchange for this she has confirmed my suspicions of Slythe and Kristen, the underlings of Sarevok that killed Duke Entar Silvershield. She has also directed me towards someone named Cythandria in the Iron throne base (who seems to be more her rival than mine). Tamoko has also given me much to think about. Sarevok and I are of the same blood; a god's blood. Sarevok thinks he was created to assume the mantle of the dead lord of murder Bhaal, ascending to godhood by causing slaughter on a god-like scale. Tamoko doubts such a thing can happen, claiming that a dead god would not create such children to effect his replacement, rather his resurrection. She seems to think that Sarevok's death will serve Bhaal more than a grand sacrifice in his name. Sarevok has made his beliefs known, but what am I to take from this? What will eventually become of me?~
@11 = ~I have met Tamoko once again, and agreed to a promise she has requested. She has asked that I defeat Sarevok and crush his plans, but spare his life in the end. She would try to reclaim Sarevok the man, once Sarevok the would-be god is destroyed. In exchange for this she has confirmed my suspicions of Slythe and Kristen, the underlings of Sarevok that killed Duke Entar Silvershield. Tamoko has also given me much to think about. Sarevok and I are of the same blood; a god's blood. Sarevok thinks he was created to assume the mantle of the dead lord of murder Bhaal, ascending to godhood by causing slaughter on a god-like scale. Tamoko doubts such a thing can happen, claiming that a dead god would not create such children to effect his replacement, rather his resurrection. She seems to think that Sarevok's death will serve Bhaal more than a grand sacrifice in his name. Sarevok has made his beliefs known, but what am I to take from this? What will eventually become of me?~

//#10105 - modified
@12 = ~Sarevok has secured himself as leader of the Iron Throne, and is in the process of all but destroying its mercantile credibility by practically sacking it. Their previous leadership may have been killed, but those members remaining would still never let such treatment come to pass. Not willingly, anyway.~

//#9649 - modified
@13 = ~The Flaming Fist are gearing up for war and arming themselves with weapons forged from Iron Throne ore. A man named Angelo, with apparent ties to Sarevok, seems to be leading them.~

//#7071 - modified
@14 = ~Kolvar tells us that Scar was assassinated while we were in Candlekeep.~

//#10103 - modified
@15 = ~Baldur's Gate is nearly a jail in these times. The entire city is on edge, and every member of the Flaming Fist is out for blood. Scar, their second in command, was killed recently and Duke Entar Silvershield was assassinated. Angelo Dosan is now effectively in control of the Flaming Fist, though no one seems to trust him. He's got powerful friends though, and I hear that he takes orders straight from Sarevok. Duke Eltan, the real head of the Flaming Fist, is barely clinging to life. No one seems to be able to help him, even though he is attended around the clock by a healer named Rashad.  With Entar dead and Eltan ill, the other Dukes have called an emergency election. Sarevok is the frontrunner, and his stand against Amn is very popular. Confronting him directly will have to wait until I have concrete proof to present. No one would take my word over his.~
@16 = ~Baldur's Gate is nearly a jail in these times. The entire city is on edge, and every member of the Flaming Fist is out for blood. Scar, their second in command, was killed recently and Duke Entar Silvershield was assassinated. Angelo Dosan is now effectively in control of the Flaming Fist, though no one seems to trust him. He's got powerful friends though, and I hear that he takes orders straight from Sarevok. Duke Eltan, the real head of the Flaming Fist, is barely clinging to life. With Entar dead and Eltan ill, the other Dukes have called an emergency election. Sarevok is the frontrunner, and his stand against Amn is very popular. Confronting him directly will have to wait until I have concrete proof to present. No one would take my word over his. Perhaps I might have more luck investigating Angelo at the Flaming Fist headquarters.~

//#20666 - re-organised
@17 = ~We must take Eltan to the Harbormaster's building which is located on the east side of the harbor. Eltan thinks that Sarevok may want to murder the Grand Dukes Belt and Liia.  We must make sure that this doesn't happen.~

Could you please also supply the following WAVC files from BG1?
AMB_E43B.wav
DELSV01.wav
DELSV02.wav
DELSV03.wav
DELSV04.wav
EFF_P22C.wav
ENTAR01.wav
ENTAR02.wav
ENTAR03.wav
ENTAR04.wav
GANDL01.wav
GANDL02.wav
GANDL03.wav
GANDL04.wav
GARRK13.wav
GNOMF03.wav
HALFF01.wav
MUSTR08.wav
SWENC01.wav
SWENC02.wav
TANAR01.wav
TANAR02.wav
TANAR03.wav
TANAR04.wav
TANAR05.wav
TANAR06.wav
WENCH01.wav
WENCH02.wav
WENCH04.wav
WILTN01.wav
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 06:18:46 PM by Ascension64 »

Immort_guest

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 03:14:16 AM »
//#7414
@10172 = ~La gente de Gullykin no aprecia a los que roban las posesiones que tanto nos costaron conseguir. ¡Rendíos, ladrones!~

//#7416
@10173 = ~Venga pequeño, dadnos otra oportunidad. ¿Qué os parece si os doy estas 100 piezas de oro?~

//#7417
@10174 = ~¿Os harían estas 200 piezas de oro cambiar de opinión sobre todo este asunto?~

//#7418
@10175 = ~Como si nos pudierais atrapar, pequeño renacuajo. Venid e intentadlo.~

//#7415
@10176 = ~Lo siento, no aceptamos sobornos.~

//#7419
@10177 = ~Siendo aventureros, lo único en lo que probablemente estéis interesados es en oír hablar de las ruinas del puente de Vinoardiente. Se supone que hay un tesoro allí, pero una tribu de kóbolds lo protege. Eh, amigo, nos haríais un gran servicio si acabarais con esos kóbolds. Últimamente han estado causando muchos problemas.~

//coran/coran.d
//#899
@20167 = ~No hay ningún problema, aunque os estáis perdiendo una pequeña aventura.~

//#902
@20168 = ~No sois lo suficientemente duros de corazón. Lo entiendo, no todos lo somos.~

//dialogues/u!ch7.d
//#1754
@20169 = ~¿Quién mató a Scar?~

//#1755
@20170 = ~¿Qué enfermedad ha contraído Eltan?~

//#11196
@20171 = ~Hay... algo más. En la cúspide del Trono de Hierro hay una mujer cuya... cuya influencia envenena el corazón de Sarevok. Si ella desapareciese, sé que él atendería a razones, a mis ruegos. Cythandria es su nombre y grande es su poder en este asunto. Ella también busca el favor de Sarevok, aunque estaría igualmente contenta si él se autodestruyera, siempre que ella sacase provecho de ello. Ahora... debo marcharme. Él no debe saber que os he ayudado.~

//#1780
@20172 = ~¿Sabéis quién mató a Scar?~

//#20666
@20173 = ~Tenemos que dirigirnos a Bajosótano y encontrar a Slythe y Krystin, dos de los asesinos de Sarevok. Eltan piensa que Sarevok quiere asesinar a los Grandes Duques Belt y Liia. Tenemos que asegurarnos de que esto no ocurra. También tenemos que llevar a Eltan al edificio del Capitán del Puerto, que se encuentra en la parte este del puerto.~

//#9665 - modified
@0 = ~Sugar, una de las señoras de la noche de por aquí, me ha contado que Scar ha muerto. Era un buen hombre y casi me maldigo a mí mismo por haberlo abandonado, pero supongo que tenía otras cosas más urgentes que hacer.~

//#9683 - modified
@1 = ~He oído lo que cuenta Ivanne, único testigo de la muerte de Scar aparte de su asesino. Por lo que cuenta, Scar cayó en la trampa y tuvo una muerte espantosa a manos de otro doppelganguer, sin duda empleado por el Trono de Hierro, aunque Ivanne pensó que Angelo podría tener una buena causa. La agonía de Scar fue felizmente breve, al menos, aunque más por razones de sigilo que de compasión. Sí, he visto muchos de esas especies de espejos asquerosos últimamente, pero juro que no me acostumbro a sus malditas caras mutantes. Si tengo que llegar al fondo de este asesinato, sólo se me ocurre la torre del Trono de Hierro. Parece que todo lo demás carece de sentido.~
@2 = ~He oído lo que cuenta Ivanne, único testigo de la muerte de Scar aparte de su asesino. Por lo que cuenta, Scar cayó en la trampa y tuvo una muerte espantosa a manos de otro doppelganguers, sin duda empleado por el Trono de Hierro, aunque Ivanne pensó que Angelo podría tener una buena causa. La agonía de Scar fue felizmente breve, al menos, aunque más por razones de sigilo que de compasión. Sí, he visto muchos de esas especies de espejos asquerosos últimamente, pero juro que no me acostumbro a sus malditas caras mutantes. Si tengo que llegar al fondo de este asesinato, sólo se me ocurren los barracones del Puño Llameante, donde se dice que el duque Eltan yace con una palidez enfermiza. Parece que todo lo demás carece de sentido.~
@3 = ~He oído lo que cuenta Ivanne, único testigo de la muerte de Scar aparte de su asesino. Por lo que cuenta, Scar cayó en la trampa y tuvo una muerte espantosa a manos de otro doppelganguers, sin duda empleado por el Trono de Hierro, aunque Ivanne pensó que Angelo podría tener una buena causa. La agonía de Scar fue felizmente breve, al menos, aunque más por razones de sigilo que de compasión. Sí, he visto muchos de esas especies de espejos asquerosos últimamente, pero juro que no me acostumbro a sus malditas caras mutantes.~

//#9703 = modified
@4 = ~Angelo está haciéndose con el poder del Puño Llameante y puede ser el responsable tanto de la enfermedad del duque Eltan como de la muerte de Scar. Sus presuntas relaciones con el Trono de Hierro me hacen sospechar. Debo buscar al duque Eltan en el recinto del Puño Llameante y demostrar mis sospechas con respecto a su enfermedad.~
@5 = ~Angelo está haciéndose con el poder del Puño Llameante y puede ser el responsable tanto de la enfermedad del duque Eltan como de la muerte de Scar. Sus presuntas relaciones con el Trono de Hierro me hacen sospechar. Debo volver al Trono de Hierro y seguir con mis investigaciones allí.~
@6 = ~Angelo está haciéndose con el poder del Puño Llameante y puede ser el responsable tanto de la enfermedad del duque Eltan como de la muerte de Scar.~

//#10104 - modified
@7 = ~La escasez de hierro disminuye, pero los mercaderes aún no tienen existencias. Es la inestabilidad del Trono de Hierro la que ha prolongado el conflicto en la ciudad y por eso les culpan otros mercaderes. Ellos eran los principales importadores, y sin su ayuda llevará mucho más tiempo convencer a la gente de que todo va bien. Desde que Sarevok ha asumido el control, han cesado la mayoría de sus transacciones comerciales y se han congelado la mayoría de sus activos. No parece importarle el hecho de que esté paralizando una gran casa comercial. Está desinteresado y parece dispuesto a sacrificarla para contribuir al rearme de Puerta de Baldur y, por ende, a su pugna por ser un Gran Duque. No puedo imaginar que hombres de negocio en su sano juicio sigan esas directivas. ~

//new
@8 = ~Ya están muertos.~

//#16943 - modified
@9 = ~¿Encontrasteis algo entre sus ropas?~

//#11668 - modified
@10 = ~Me he encontrado con Tamoko otra vez y he accedido a lo que me pidió que le prometiera. Me ha pedido que derrote a Sarevok y frustre sus planes, pero que al final le perdone la vida. Ella intentará salvar a Sarevok, el hombre, una vez que Sarevok, el aspirante a dios, sea aniquilado. A cambio, me ha confirmado lo que sospechaba de Slythe y Krystin, los secuaces de Sarevok que asesinaron al duque Entar Escudo de Plata. También me ha dicho que busque en la base del Trono de Hierro a una mujer llamada Cythandria (la cual parece ser más rival suya que mía). Tamoko me ha dado también mucho en que pensar. Sarevok y yo somos de la misma sangre: la sangre de un dios. Sarevok piensa que fue creado para ocupar el lugar del difunto Señor del Asesinato, Bhaal, y que puede ascender a esa condición sembrando la muerte en la misma medida que un dios lo haría. Tamoko duda que eso pueda ocurrir, pues asegura que un dios muerto no crearía a sus hijos para que lo sustituyeran, sino para resucitar. Parece que piensa que la muerte de Sarevok le servirá a Bhaal más que un solemne sacrificio en su nombre. Sarevok ha dado a conocer lo que piensa, ¿pero de qué me sirve a mí esto? ¿Qué será de mí al final?~
@11 = ~Me he encontrado con Tamoko otra vez y he accedido a lo que me pidió que le prometiera. Me ha pedido que derrote a Sarevok y frustre sus planes, pero que al final le perdone la vida. Ella intentará salvar a Sarevok, el hombre, una vez que Sarevok, el aspirante a dios, sea aniquilado. A cambio, me ha confirmado lo que sospechaba de Slythe y Krystin, los secuaces de Sarevok que asesinaron al duque Entar Escudo de Plata. Tamoko me ha dado también mucho en que pensar. Sarevok y yo somos de la misma sangre: la sangre de un dios. Sarevok piensa que fue creado para ocupar el lugar del difunto Señor del Asesinato, Bhaal, y que puede ascender a esa condición sembrando la muerte en la misma medida que un dios lo haría. Tamoko duda que eso pueda ocurrir, pues asegura que un dios muerto no crearía a sus hijos para que lo sustituyeran, sino para resucitar. Parece que piensa que la muerte de Sarevok le servirá a Bhaal más que un solemne sacrificio en su nombre. Sarevok ha dado a conocer lo que piensa, ¿pero de qué me sirve a mí esto? ¿Qué será de mí al final?~

//#10105 - modified
@12 = ~Sarevok se ha asegurado el puesto de jefe del Trono de Hierro y está en vías de destruir su credibilidad mercantil saqueándolo prácticamente. Sus jefes anteriores pueden haber muerto, pero los miembros que quedan nunca permitirían que se produjera ese trato. No de buena gana, desde luego.~

//#9649 - modified
@13 = ~El Puño Llameante se está preparando para la guerra y se están equipando con armas forjadas en el Trono de Hierro. Al parecer, su líder es un hombre llamado Angelo, que dicen guarda alguna relación con Sarevok.~

//#7071 - modified
@14 = ~Kolvar nos cuenta que Scar fue asesinado mientras estábamos en Candelero.~

//#10103 - modified
@15 = ~La Puerta de Baldur es casi una cárcel en estos tiempos. Toda la ciudad está al límite y todos los miembros del Puño Llameante están buscando sangre. A Scar, el lugarteniente, lo mataron recientemente y el duque Entar Escudo de Plata fue asesinado. Angelo Dosan tiene ahora el control efectivo del Puño Llameante, aunque nadie parece confiar en él. No obstante, tiene amigos poderosos y he oído que recibe órdenes directamente de Sarevok. El duque Eltan, el auténtico jefe del Puño Llameante, se aferra a duras penas a la vida. Nadie parece poder ayudarle, aunque tiene un curandero llamado Rashad que le atiende todo el tiempo.

Con Entar muerto y Eltan enfermo, los otros duques han convocado elecciones de emergencia. Sarevok es el mejor situado y su posición contra Amn es muy popular. Tendré que esperar para enfrentarme a él directamente hasta que tenga pruebas concretas. Nadie aceptaría mi palabra contra la suya.~
@16 = ~La Puerta de Baldur es casi una cárcel en estos tiempos. Toda la ciudad está al límite y todos los miembros del Puño Llameante están buscando sangre. A Scar, el lugarteniente, lo mataron recientemente y el duque Entar Escudo de Plata fue asesinado. Angelo Dosan tiene ahora el control efectivo del Puño Llameante, aunque nadie parece confiar en él. No obstante, tiene amigos poderosos y he oído que recibe órdenes directamente de Sarevok. El duque Eltan, el auténtico jefe del Puño Llameante, se aferra a duras penas a la vida.

Con Entar muerto y Eltan enfermo, los otros duques han convocado elecciones de emergencia. Sarevok es el mejor situado y su posición contra Amn es muy popular. Tendré que esperar para enfrentarme a él directamente hasta que tenga pruebas concretas. Nadie aceptaría mi palabra contra la suya. Quizás tenga más suerte investigando a Angelo en el cuartel general del Puño Llameante.~

//#20666 - re-organised
@17 = ~Debemos llevar a Eltan al edificio del Capitán del Puerto, que se encuentra en la parte este del puerto. Eltan piensa que Sarevok quiere asesinar a los Grandes Duques Belt y Liia. Tenemos que asegurarnos de que esto no ocurra. ~

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 01:37:55 PM »
ITALIAN: (UPDATED 25-JAN-2009)

//#7414
@10172 = ~La gente di Gullykin non vede di buon occhio chi approfitta della loro ospitalità per rubare ciò che hanno guadagnato con fatica. Arrendetevi, ladri!~

//#7416
@10173 = ~E dai piccoletto, dacci un'altra occasione.  Se ti dessi 100 pezzi d'oro?~

//#7417
@10174 = ~200 pezzi d'oro ti farebbero cambiare idea sulla cosa?~

//#7418
@10175 = ~Come se potessi farci qualcosa, nanerottolo. Fatti sotto.~

//#7415
@10176 = ~Mi dispiace, noi non accettiamo mazzette.~

//#7419
@10177 = ~Voi che siete avventurieri, l'unica cosa che probabilmente vi può interessare sono le rovine del ponte di Firewine.  Ci dovrebbe essere un tesoro lì, ma un gruppo di coboldi ci fa la guardia.  Hey, sarebbe un gran bel servizio per noi se li toglieste di mezzo. Ci hanno dato dei bei grattacapi recentemente.~

//coran/coran.d
//#899
@20167 = ~Nessun problema, anche se ti perderai una bella avventura.~

//#902
@20168 = ~Non sei abbastanza temerario. Posso capirlo, non tutti lo sono.~

//dialogues/u!ch7.d
//#1754
@20169 = ~Chi ha ucciso Scar?~

//#1755
@20170 = ~Che tipo di malattia ha colpito Eltan?~

//#11196
@20171 = ~C'è... dell'altro. Su al quartier generale del Trono di Ferro c'è una donna la cui... la cui influenza è veleno per l'anima di Sarevok. Se fosse tolta di mezzo, so che lui darebbe ascolto alle voce della ragione, alle mie suppliche. Cythandria è il suo nome, e in questa faccenda ha molta voce in capitolo. Lei cerca l'appoggio di Sarevok, sebbene sarebbe ugualmente contenta della sua autodistruzione, se ci potesse guadagnare sopra. Io...Io devo andare ora. Non posso permettere che lui venga a sapere dell'aiuto che vi ho dato.~

//#1780
@20172 = ~Sai chi ha ucciso Scar?~

//#20666
@20173 = ~Dobbiamo dirigerci alle Cantine e trovare Slythe e Krystin, due assassini al soldo di Sarevok.  Eltan crede che Sarevok voglia eliminare i Gran Duchi Belt e Liia.  Dobbiamo fare in modo che questo non avvenga.  Inoltre, dobbiamo lasciare Eltan nelle cure del comandante della Capitaneria, che si trova sul lato est del porto.~

//#9665 - modified
@0 = ~Dolcezza, una delle lucciole che bazzica questa zona mi dice che Scar è morto.  Era un brav'uomo e quasi mi maledico per averlo lasciato solo, ma avevo tra le mani affari piú urgenti.~

//#9683 - modified
@1 = ~Ho ascoltato la storia di Ivanne, unico testimone della morte di Scar, escluso l'assassino.  Da quanto raccontato, sembrerebbe che Scar sia stato adescato in una trappola mortale dall'ennesimo mutaforma, senza dubbio al soldo del Trono di Ferro, sebbene Ivanne pensi che Angelo possa essere coinvolto.  La morte almeno è arrivata subito, anche se il motivo è stato il voler dileguarsi alla svelta, e non la pietà. Eh, ne ho viste parecchie di queste orrende copie spettrali recentemente ma prego di non abituarmi mai alle loro maledette facce cangianti. Se voglio arrivare in fondo a questo omicidio, meglio indagare nel palazzo del Trono di Ferro. Qualsiasi altra azione, sarebbe futile.~
@2 = ~Ho ascoltato la storia di Ivanne, unico testimone della morte di Scar, escluso l'assassino.  Da quanto raccontato, sembrerebbe che Scar sia stato adescato in una trappola mortale dall'ennesimo mutaforma, senza dubbio al soldo del Trono di Ferro, sebbene Ivanne pensi che Angelo possa essere coinvolto.  La morte almeno è arrivata subito, anche se il motivo è stato il voler dileguarsi alla svelta, e non la pietà. Eh, ne ho viste parecchie di queste orrende copie spettrali recentemente ma prego di non abituarmi mai alle loro maledette facce cangianti. Se voglio arrivare in fondo a questo omicidio, meglio indagare nella caserma del Pugno Fiammante, dove si dice che il Duca Eltan giaccia pallido sul suo letto di morte. Qualsiasi altra azione, sarebbe futile.~
@3 = ~Ho ascoltato la storia di Ivanne, unico testimone della morte di Scar, escluso l'assassino.  Da quanto raccontato, sembrerebbe che Scar sia stato adescato in una trappola mortale dall'ennesimo mutaforma, senza dubbio al soldo del Trono di Ferro, sebbene Ivanne pensi che Angelo possa essere coinvolto.  La morte almeno è arrivata subito, anche se il motivo è stato il voler dileguarsi alla svelta, e non la pietà. Eh, ne ho viste parecchie di queste orrende copie spettrali recentemente ma prego di non abituarmi mai alle loro maledette facce cangianti.~

//#9703 = modified
@4 = ~Angelo sta tentando la scalata al potere all'interno del Pugno Fiammante e potrebbe essere responsabile sia della malattia del Duca Eltan che della morte di Scar. I suoi supposti contatti con il Trono di Ferro mi fanno pensare male. Farei bene a far visita al Duca Eltan presso il Pugno Fiammante per verificare i miei sospetti riguardo la sua malattia.~
@5 = ~Angelo sta tentando la scalata al potere all'interno del Pugno Fiammante e potrebbe essere responsabile sia della malattia del Duca Eltan che della morte di Scar. I suoi supposti contatti con il Trono di Ferro mi fanno pensare male. Farei bene a tornare al Trono di Ferro e continuare lì le mie indagini.~
@6 = ~Angelo sta tentando la scalata al potere all'interno del Pugno Fiammante e potrebbe essere responsabile sia della malattia del Duca Eltan che della morte di Scar.~

//#10104 - modified
@7 = ~La crisi del ferro rallenta, ma i mercanti sono sempre senza merce. E' l'instabilità del Trono di Ferro che ha prolungato il disagio in città, e questo è il motivo per cui gli altri commercianti li ritengono responsabili. Sono loro i maggiori importatori, e senza il loro aiuto ci vorrà molto più tempo per riconquistare la fiducia della gente. Da quando Sarevok ha assunto il controllo, hanno congelato la maggior parte dei loro affari in corso e i loro possedimenti acquisiti. Il fatto che stia bloccando le attività di una grossa ditta commerciale non sembra disturbare Sarevok più di tanto. Non è interessato, e sembra probabile che voglia sacrificare il commercio per finanziare il riarmo di Baldur's Gate, e di conseguenza il suo piano per diventare un Gran Duca. Non riesco ad immaginare commercianti sani di mente che seguono un simile progetto senza battere ciglio.~

//new
@8 = ~Sono già morti.~

//#16943 - modified
@9 = ~Hai trovato niente sui loro cadaveri?~

//#11668 - modified
@10 = ~Ho incontrato di nuovo Tamoko, e ho acconsentito alla promessa richiesta. Mi ha chiesto di sconfiggere Sarevok a mandare a monte i suoi piani, ma di risparmiargli nel contempo la vita. Lei cercherà di recuperare l'uomo Sarevok, una volta che il Sarevok in delirio di onnipotenza è distrutto. In cambio, lei ha confermato i miei sospetti su Slythe e Kristen, i subalterni di Sarevok che hanno ucciso il Duca Entar Silvershield. Mi ha indirizzato verso una donna di nome Cythandria, rintracciabile al quartier generale del Trono di Ferro (sembra essere più una rivale sua che mia). E mi ha dato altro a cui pensare. Io e Sarevok abbiamo lo stesso sangue; il sangue di un dio. Sarevok è convinto di essere nato per assumere il ruolo di successore del defunto dio degli omicidi Bhaal, assurgendo alla divinità attraverso un massacro in vasta scala. Tamoko dubita che una cosa simile possa accadere, asserendo che un dio morto non lascerebbe figli a raccogliere la sua eredità, ma piuttosto a preparare la via per il suo ritorno. Sembra pensare che la morte di Sarevok sarà utile a Bhaal più del grandioso sacrificio umano in suo nome. Sarevok ha svelato le sue intenzioni, ma come devo comportarmi io ora? Che cosa ne sarà di me?~
@11 = ~Ho incontrato di nuovo Tamoko, e ho acconsentito alla promessa richiesta. Mi ha chiesto di sconfiggere Sarevok a mandare a monte i suoi piani, ma di risparmiargli nel contempo la vita. Lei cercherà di recuperare l'uomo Sarevok, una volta che il Sarevok in delirio di onnipotenza è distrutto. In cambio, lei ha confermato i miei sospetti su Slythe e Kristen, i subalterni di Sarevok che hanno ucciso il Duca Entar Silvershield. Tamoko mi ha dato altro a cui pensare. Io e Sarevok abbiamo lo stesso sangue; il sangue di un dio. Sarevok è convinto di essere nato per assumere il ruolo di successore del defunto dio degli omicidi Bhaal, assurgendo alla divinità attraverso un massacro in vasta scala. Tamoko dubita che una cosa simile possa accadere, asserendo che un dio morto non lascerebbe figli a raccogliere la sua eredità, ma piuttosto a preparare la via per il suo ritorno. Sembra pensare che la morte di Sarevok sarà utile a Bhaal più del grandioso sacrificio umano in suo nome. Sarevok ha svelato le sue intenzioni, ma come devo comportarmi io ora? Che cosa ne sarà di me?~

//#10105 - modified
@12 = ~Sarevok si è assicurato il ruolo di leader del Trono di Ferro, e sembra intenzionato a screditare la sua credibilità commerciale praticamente rovinandolo. Il loro precedente leader può anche essere stato tolto di mezzo, ma i membri rimasti non acconsentirebbero mai a qualcosa di simile. Non volontariamente, comunque.~

//#9649 - modified
@13 = ~Il Pugno Fiammante si sta preparando alla guerra, equipaggiato con le armi forgiate col ferro che viene dalla miniera del Trono di Ferro. Un uomo di nome Angelo, apparentemente in combutta con Sarevok, sembra essere il loro capo.~

//#7071 - modified
@14 = ~Kolvar ci dice che Scar è stato assassinato mentre noi eravamo a Candlekeep.~

//#10103 - modified
@15 = ~Baldur's Gate è quasi una prigione di questi tempi. L'intera città è all'erta, e ogni membro del Pugno Fiammante è stato sguinzagliato per usare le maniere forti. Scar, il loro vicecomandante, è stato ucciso recentemente e il Duca Entar Silvershield assassinato. Angelo Dosan è ora in pieno controllo del Pugno Fiammante, sebbene nessuno sembri fidarsi di lui. Ha amici molto in alto però, e ho sentito che prende ordini direttamente da Sarevok. Il Duca Eltan, la vera guida del Pugno Fiammante, si trova in fin di vita. Nessuno sembra poterlo aiutare, anche se un guaritore di nome Rashad lo accudisce ventiquattro ore al giorno. Con Entar morto e Eltan malato, gli altri Duchi hanno proposto una nomina straordinaria. Sarevok è il candidato principale, e la sua posizione ostile nei confronti di Amn è molto popolare. Un confronto diretto con lui dovrà essere rimandato fino a quando non sarò in possesso di prove concrete da presentare. Nessuno infatti mi crederebbe semplicemente sulla parola.~
@16 = ~Baldur's Gate è quasi una prigione di questi tempi. L'intera città è all'erta, e ogni membro del Pugno Fiammante è sguinzagliato per usare le maniere forti. Scar, il loro vicecomandante, è stato ucciso recentemente e il Duca Entar Silvershield assassinato. Angelo Dosan è ora in pieno controllo del Pugno Fiammante, sebbene nessuno sembri fidarsi di lui. Ha amici molto in alto però, e ho sentito che prende ordini direttamente da Sarevok. Il Duca Eltan, la vera guida del Pugno Fiammante, si trova in fin di vita. Con Entar morto e Eltan malato, gli altri Duchi hanno proposto una nomina straordinaria. Sarevok è il candidato principale, e la sua posizione ostile nei confronti di Amn è molto popolare. Un confronto diretto con lui dovrà essere rimandato fino a quando non sarò in possesso di prove concrete da presentare. Nessuno infatti mi crederebbe semplicemente sulla parola. Forse avrò più fortuna facendo indagini su Angelo al quartier generale del Pugno Fiammante.~

//#20666 - re-organised
@17 = ~Dobbiamo portare Eltan alla Capitaneria, che è situata sul lato est del porto.  Eltan sospetta che Sarevok voglia uccidere i Gran Duchi Belt e Liia.  Dobbiamo fare in modo che questo non avvenga.~

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 03:04:52 AM by Salk »

Offline Isaya

• Planewalker
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 02:39:51 PM »
Here's for French:
//#7414
@10172 = ~Les gens de Gullykin n'apprécient guère ceux qui chapardent nos biens durement gagnés. Aux voleurs ! Rendez-vous !~

//#7416
@10173 = ~Allez minus, donnez-nous encore une chance. Et si je vous donnais ces 100 pièces d'or ?~

//#7417
@10174 = ~Ces 200 pièces d'or vous feraient-elles changer d'avis ?~

//#7418
@10175 = ~Comme si vous pouviez nous emmener, minus ! Essayez donc.~

//#7415
@10176 = ~Désolé, nous n'acceptons pas les pots-de-vin.~

//#7419
@10177 = ~Comme vous aimez l'aventure et tutti quanti, la seule chose qui vous intéresserait sans doute, c'est les ruines du Pont de Flammevin. Il paraît qu'il abrite un trésor, mais protégé par une tribu de kobolds. Ce serait nous rendre un fier service que d'éliminer ces kobolds. Ils nous ont causé bien des ennuis ces temps-ci.~

//coran/coran.d
//#899
@20167 = ~Pas de problème, mais vous allez rater une sacrée aventure.~

//#902
@20168 = ~Vous manquez de courage. Je comprend, tout le monde ne peut pas être héroïque.~

//dialogues/u!ch7.d
//#1754
@20169 = ~Qui a tué la Balafre ?~

//#1755
@20170 = ~Quelle maladie Eltan a-t-il attrapée ?~

//#11196
@20171 = ~Il y a... quelqu'un d'autre. A la tête de la base du Trône de Fer, il y a une femme dont... dont l'influence empoisonne l'âme de Sarevok. Elle supprimée, je sais qu'il se rendrait à la raison, à mes arguments. Elle se nomme Cythandria, et elle détient un grand pouvoir dans ce domaine. Elle recherche aussi les faveurs de Sarevok, bien qu'elle se contenterait de le voir s'auto-détruire, du moment qu'elle en tire un bénéfice. Je... je dois partir. Il ne doit pas savoir que je vous apporte mon aide.~

//#1780
@20172 = ~Savez-vous qui a tué la Balafre ?~

//#20666
@20173 = ~Nous devons nous rendre aux Caves Souterraines pour retrouver Slyhte et Krystin, deux des meurtriers de Sarevok. Eltan pense que Sarevok songe à faire assassiner les Grands-Ducs Belt et Liia. Nous devons nous assurer que cela n'arrive pas. Nous devons également accompagner Eltan jusqu'à la bâtisse du Maître du Port, qui se trouve du côté est du port.~

//#9665 - modified
@0  = ~Sucre d'Orge, une femme de joie du coin, m'a dit que la Balafre était mort. C'était un homme bien et je m'en veux presque de l'avoir quitté. Mais des tâches plus urgentes m'attendaient.~

//#9683 - modified
@1 = ~J'ai écouté le récit d'Ivanne, unique témoin (mis à part l'assassin) de la mort de la Balafre. D'après ses dires, la Balafre a été précipité vers une fin funeste par un autre doppleganger, sans aucun doute engagé par le Trône de Fer. Ivanne pensait cependant qu'Angelo aurait eu une bonne raison d'agir de la sorte. La mort de la Balafre a eu le mérite d'être rapide, même si cela était dû à la nécessité de discrétion plutôt qu'à la bienveillance de son bourreau. Ah, j'ai vu tellement de ces immondes amiroirs récemment... mais j'espère de tout mon coeur ne jamais m'habituer à leurs maudits visages métamorphes. Si je veux découvrir les mystères de ce meurtre, il me faut inspecter la tour du Trône de Fer. Tout le reste me paraît inutile.~
@2 = ~J'ai écouté le récit d'Ivanne, unique témoin (mis à part l'assassin) de la mort de la Balafre. D'après ses dires, la Balafre a été précipité vers une fin funeste par un autre doppleganger, sans aucun doute engagé par le Trône de Fer. Ivanne pensait cependant qu'Angelo aurait eu une bonne raison d'agir de la sorte. La mort de la Balafre a eu le mérite d'être rapide, même si cela était dû à la nécessité de discrétion plutôt qu'à la bienveillance de son bourreau. Ah, j'ai vu tellement de ces immondes amiroirs récemment... mais j'espère de tout mon coeur ne jamais m'habituer à leurs maudits visages métamorphes. Si je veux découvrir les mystères de ce meurtre, il me faut inspecter le quartier général du Poing Enflammé, où le Duc Eltan, dit-on, est mourant. Tout le reste me paraît inutile.~
@3 = ~J'ai écouté le récit d'Ivanne, unique témoin (mis à part l'assassin) de la mort de la Balafre. D'après ses dires, la Balafre a été précipité vers une fin funeste par un autre doppleganger, sans aucun doute engagé par le Trône de Fer. Ivanne pensait cependant qu'Angelo aurait eu une bonne raison d'agir de la sorte. La mort de la Balafre a eu le mérite d'être rapide, même si cela était dû à la nécessité de discrétion plutôt qu'à la bienveillance de son bourreau. Ah, j'ai vu tellement de ces immondes amiroirs récemment... mais j'espère de tout mon coeur ne jamais m'habituer à leurs maudits visages métamorphes.~

//#9703 = modified
@4 = ~Angelo ambitionne le pouvoir au sein du Poing Enflammé et pourrait être responsable à la fois de la maladie du Duc Eltan et de la mort de la Balafre. Ses relations connues de tous avec le Trône de Fer me laissent plus que sceptique. Je devrais rendre visite au Duc Eltan au Poing Enflammé pour voir si mes soupçons sur sa maladie sont fondés.~
@5 = ~Angelo ambitionne le pouvoir au sein du Poing Enflammé et pourrait être responsable à la fois de la maladie du Duc Eltan et de la mort de la Balafre. Ses relations connues de tous avec le Trône de Fer me laissent plus que sceptique. Je devrais retourner au Trône de Fer et y poursuivre mes recherches.~
@6 = ~Angelo ambitionne le pouvoir au sein du Poing Enflammé et pourrait être responsable à la fois de la maladie du Duc Eltan et de la mort de la Balafre.~

//#10104 - modified
@7 = ~La pénurie de fer commence à diminuer, mais les marchands sont toujours aussi démunis. C'est l'instabilité du Trône de Fer qui a prolongé les querelles dans la ville, et c'est pourquoi les autres marchands le tiennent pour responsable. C'étaient de puissants importateurs, et sans leur soutien il sera plus difficile de convaincre les habitants que tout va bien. Depuis que Sarevok est aux commandes, ils ont cessé presque toutes les transactions commerciales et gelé la plupart de leurs actifs. Sarevok ne semble pas se soucier du fait qu'il paralyse une importante maison marchande. Il est désintéressé et semble prêt à la sacrifier au profit du réarmement de la Porte de Baldur ainsi qu'à sa volonté de devenir Grand-Duc. Tout marchand qui se respecte ne peut décemment pas suivre de telles directives.~

//new
@8 = ~Ils sont déjà morts.~

//#16943 - modified
@9 = ~Avez-vous trouvé quelque chose sur leurs cadavres ?

//#11668 - modified
@10 = ~J'ai revu Tamoko et lui ai fait un serment. Elle m'a demandé de vaincre Sarevok et de mettre ses plans en échec, mais d'épargner sa vie. Elle voudrait retrouver Sarevok l'homme, une fois que Sarevok le-prétendant-à-la-divinité aura été écrasé. En échange, elle m'a confirmé que c'étaient Slythe et Kristen, deux sbires de Sarevok, qui avaient tué le Duc Entar Ecudargent. Tamoko m'a aussi indiqué une certaine Cythandria, qui réside dans la base du Trône de Fer (et qui paraît être sa rivale). Elle m'a aussi beaucoup donné à réfléchir. Sarevok et moi sommes du même sang, un sang divin. Sarevok croit avoir été mis au monde pour prendre la place du dieu du meurtre, le défunt Bhaal, et accéder à la divinité en organisant des massacres à grande échelle. Tamoko ne croit pas que ce soit le cas : selon elle, un dieu mort ne peut vouloir d'enfants que pour être ressuscité, non remplacé. Elle semble penser que la mort de Sarevok sera plus utile à Bhaal qu'une gigantesque boucherie en son nom. Sarevok ne cache pas ce qu'il pense, mais que dois-je croire ? Que vais-je devenir ?~
@11 = ~J'ai revu Tamoko et lui ai fait un serment. Elle m'a demandé de vaincre Sarevok et de mettre ses plans en échec, mais d'épargner sa vie. Elle voudrait retrouver Sarevok l'homme, une fois que Sarevok le-prétendant-à-la-divinité aura été écrasé. En échange, elle m'a confirmé que c'étaient Slythe et Kristen, deux sbires de Sarevok, qui avaient tué le Duc Entar Ecudargent. Tamoko m'a aussi beaucoup donné à réfléchir. Sarevok et moi sommes du même sang, un sang divin. Sarevok croit avoir été mis au monde pour prendre la place du dieu du meurtre, le défunt Bhaal, et accéder à la divinité en organisant des massacres à grande échelle. Tamoko ne croit pas que ce soit le cas : selon elle, un dieu mort ne peut vouloir d'enfants que pour être ressuscité, non remplacé. Elle semble penser que la mort de Sarevok sera plus utile à Bhaal qu'une gigantesque boucherie en son nom. Sarevok ne cache pas ce qu'il pense, mais que dois-je croire ? Que vais-je devenir ?~

//#10105 - modified
@12 = ~Sarevok est parvenu à prendre les commandes du Trône de Fer, et il est sur le point de détruire toute la crédibilité commerciale de cette organisation en la dépouillant presque complètement. Leurs anciens chefs ont beau avoir été tués, les membres restants ne tolèreraient sûrement pas un tel comportement. Pas volontairement, du moins.~

//#9649 - modified
@13 = ~Le Poing Enflammé se prépare à la guerre et se forge des armes avec le minerai du Trône de Fer. Un dénommé Angelo, apparemment de mèche avec Sarevok, semble tenir les rênes.~

//#7071 - modified
@14 = ~Kolvar nous a dit que la Balafre a été assassiné alors que nous étions à Château-Suif.~

//#10103 - modified
@15 = ~La porte de Baldur ressemble à une prison aujourd'hui. Toute la ville est sur le qui-vive, et les membres du Poing Enflammé sont assoiffés de sang. La Balafre, commandant en second, a été tué récemment et le Duc Entar Ecudargent a été assassiné. Angelo Dosan assume à présent le contrôle du Poing Enflammé, mais personne se semble lui faire confiance. Il a cependant des amis puissants, et il recevrait ses ordres directement de Sarevok. Le Duc Eltan, le vrai chef du Poing Enflammé, essaie désespérément de s'accrocher à la vie. Personne n'a l'air de pouvoir l'aider, bien qu'un guérisseur du nom de Rashad soit en permanence à son chevet.
Entar mort et Eltan malade, les autres Ducs ont convoqué des élections d'urgence. Sarevok est le favori, et sa résistance contre l'Amn est très populaire. Je vais devoir me munir de preuves solides avant d'engager une confrontation directe avec lui. Personne ne me croirait.~
@16 = ~La porte de Baldur ressemble à une prison aujourd'hui. Toute la ville est sur le qui-vive, et les membres du Poing Enflammé sont assoiffés de sang. La Balafre, commandant en second, a été tué récemment et le Duc Entar Ecudargent a été assassiné. Angelo Dosan assume à présent le contrôle du Poing Enflammé, mais personne se semble lui faire confiance. Il a cependant des amis puissants, et il recevrait ses ordres directement de Sarevok. Le Duc Eltan, le vrai chef du Poing Enflammé, essaie désespérément de s'accrocher à la vie.
Entar mort et Eltan malade, les autres Ducs ont convoqué des élections d'urgence. Sarevok est le favori, et sa résistance contre l'Amn est très populaire. Je vais devoir me munir de preuves solides avant d'engager une confrontation directe avec lui. Personne ne me croirait. Il vaudrait peut-être mieux que j'aille enquêter du côté d'Angelo, au siège du Poing Enflammé.~

//#20666 - re-organised
@17 = ~Nous devons accompagner Eltan jusqu'à la bâtisse du Maître du Port, qui se trouve du côté est du port. Eltan pense que Sarevok songe à faire assassiner les Grands-Ducs Belt et Liia. Nous devons nous assurer que cela n'arrive pas.~
Note to french readers : I left the few mistakes or inaccurate translations of the original translation. Please don't blame me!

Ascension64, I'll send you the sound files to PM box on Spellhold Studios, where I'm allowed to attach files to PM.

Offline Timothy

• Planewalker
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 07:14:44 PM »
Here comes the german translation (thanks to White Agnus for grabbing the original lines from the german translation):

Code: [Select]
@10172 = ~Die Leute von Gullykin haben etwas dagegen, wenn ihnen ihre sauer verdienten Besitztümer geklaut werden. Ergebt Euch, Diebe!~

@10173 = ~Kommt schon, Kleiner, gebt uns noch eine Chance. Wie wär's mit diesen 100 Goldmünzen?~

@10174 = ~Würden 200 Goldmünzen Eure Meinung über diese Situation ändern?~

@10175 = ~Als ob es so ein laufender Meter mit uns aufnehmen könnte. Versucht's doch!~

@10176 = ~Tut mir Leid, aber mit Bestechung ist bei uns nichts zu machen.~

@10177 = ~Für Euch als Abenteurer ist wohl die einzige Sache, die für Euch von Interesse sein dürfte, etwas über die Ruinen der Feuerwein-Brücke zu erfahren. Dort sollen Schätze lagern, die von einem Koboldstamm bewacht werden. Freunde, Ihr würdet uns einen großen Dienst erweisen, wenn Ihr diese Kobolde beseitigen könntet. Sie haben in letzter Zeit ziemlich viel Ärger gemacht.~

//coran/coran.d
@20167 = ~Schon gut. Aber Ihr lasst Euch da ein hübsches kleines Abenteuer entgehen.~

@20168 = ~Na, Angst vor der eigenen Courage? So was kommt in den besten Familien vor.~

//dialogues/u!ch7.d
@20169 = ~Wer hat Scar getötet?~

@20170 = ~An welcher Krankheit leidet Eltan?~

@20171 = ~Da ist... noch jemand. Unter den Anführern des Eisenthrons befindet sich eine Frau... ihr Einfluss vergiftet Sarevoks Seele. Wenn sie aus dem Weg wäre, wäre er sicherlich zugänglich für meine vernünftigen Ratschläge. Sie heißt Cythandria, und hat große Macht in dieser Sache. Auch sie versucht Sarevok zu gefallen, ist aber mit seiner Selbstzerstörung zufrieden, wenn sie nur aus den Dingen ihren Nutzen ziehen kann. Ich... muss jetzt gehen. Er darf nicht wissen, dass ich Euch geholfen habe.~

@20172 = ~Wisst Ihr, wer Scar getötet hat?~

@20173 = ~Wir müssen uns in den Unterkeller begeben und nach Slythe und Krystin, zwei von Sarevoks Meuchelmördern, suchen. Eltan glaubt, dass Sarevok vorhat, die Großherzöge Belt und Liia umbringen zu lassen. Wir müssen dies unbedingt verhindern. Außerdem sollen wir Eltan zum Gebäude des Hafenmeisters bringen, das sich auf der Ostseite des Hafens befindet.~

@0 = ~Sugar, eine der Damen der Nacht in dieser Gegend, hat mir erzählt, dass Scar tot ist. Er war ein guter Mann, und ich verfluche mich fast selbst, weil ich von seiner Seite gewichen bin. Aber andere Aufgaben waren wohl dringlicher.~

@1 = ~Ich habe die Geschichte von Ivanne gehört, dem einzigen Zeugen von Scars Tod, mit Ausnahme des Mörders. Ihr zufolge wurde Scar von einem weiteren Doppelgänger, der ohne Zweifel vom Eisenthron bezahlt wurde, in seinen grausamen Tod gelockt, obwohl Ivanne meinte, dass Angelo ein gutes Motiv hätte. Gnädiger Weise musste Scar nur kurz leiden, doch mehr aus Gründen der List denn aus Mitleid. Ja, ich habe in letzter Zeit so viele dieser miesen Spiegelwesen gesehen, doch ich bete, dass ich mich nie an ihre verfluchten, sich wandelnden Gesichter gewöhnen werde. Um diesem Mord auf den Grund zu gehen, sollte ich den Turm des Eisenthrons durchsuchen. Alles andere scheint mir bedeutungslos.~
@2 = ~Ich habe die Geschichte von Ivanne gehört, dem einzigen Zeugen von Scars Tod, mit Ausnahme des Mörders. Ihr zufolge wurde Scar von einem weiteren Doppelgänger, der ohne Zweifel vom Eisenthron bezahlt wurde, in seinen grausamen Tod gelockt, obwohl Ivanne meinte, dass Angelo ein gutes Motiv hätte. Gnädiger Weise musste Scar nur kurz leiden, doch mehr aus Gründen der List denn aus Mitleid. Ja, ich habe in letzter Zeit so viele dieser miesen Spiegelwesen gesehen, doch ich bete, dass ich mich nie an ihre verfluchten, sich wandelnden Gesichter gewöhnen werde. Um diesem Mord auf den Grund zu gehen, sollte ich die Kaserne der Flammenden Faust durchsuchen, wo Herzog Eltan angeblich bleich wie der Tod danieder liegt. Alles andere scheint mir bedeutungslos.~
@3 = ~Ich habe die Geschichte von Ivanne gehört, dem einzigen Zeugen von Scars Tod, mit Ausnahme des Mörders. Ihr zufolge wurde Scar von einem weiteren Doppelgänger, der ohne Zweifel vom Eisenthron bezahlt wurde, in seinen grausamen Tod gelockt, obwohl Ivanne meinte, dass Angelo ein gutes Motiv hätte. Gnädiger Weise musste Scar nur kurz leiden, doch mehr aus Gründen der List denn aus Mitleid. Ja, ich habe in letzter Zeit so viele dieser miesen Spiegelwesen gesehen, doch ich bete, dass ich mich nie an ihre verfluchten, sich wandelnden Gesichter gewöhnen werde.~

@4 = ~Angelo greift nach der Macht bei der Flammenden Faust und könnte sowohl für Herzog Eltans Krankheit als auch für Scars Tod verantwortlich sein. Seine angeblichen Verbindungen zum Eisenthron sind mehr als verdächtig. Ich sollte Herzog Eltan in der Kaserne der Flammenden Faust aufsuchen und meinen Verdacht bezüglich seiner Krankheit auf die Probe stellen.~
@5 = ~Angelo greift nach der Macht bei der Flammenden Faust und könnte sowohl für Herzog Eltans Krankheit als auch für Scars Tod verantwortlich sein. Seine angeblichen Verbindungen zum Eisenthron sind mehr als verdächtig. Ich sollte zum Eisenthron zurückgehen und meine Ermittlungen dort fortsetzen.~
@6 = ~Angelo greift nach der Macht bei der Flammenden Faust und könnte sowohl für Herzog Eltans Krankheit als auch für Scars Tod verantwortlich sein.~

@7 = ~Der Eisenmangel nimmt ab, doch die Händler haben immer noch keine Waren. Die Instabilität des Eisenthrons hat die Streitigkeiten in der Stadt in die Länge gezogen, und deshalb geben die Händler ihm die Schuld. Er war der wichtigste Importeur, und ohne seine Hilfe wird es viel länger dauern, dem Volk zu versichern, dass alles in Ordnung ist. Seit Sarevok die Kontrolle übernommen hat, wurden die meisten Geschäftstätigkeiten eingestellt und fast alle Geldmittel eingefroren. Dass er ein großes Handelshaus verkrüppelt, scheint ihn nicht zu bekümmern. Ja, er scheint es opfern zu wollen, um die Wiederbewaffnung von Baldurs Tor zu finanzieren und damit seinen Kampf um den Titel des Großherzogs. Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass Geschäftsleute, die klar im Kopf sind, solche Anweisungen befolgen.~

@8 = ~Sie sind bereits tot.~

@9 = ~Habt Ihr etwas an ihnen gefunden?~

@10 = ~Ich habe Tamoko wieder getroffen und ihr ein Versprechen gegeben, das sie von mir erbat. Sie bat mich, Sarevok zu besiegen und seine Pläne zu durchkreuzen, doch ihn selbst zu verschonen. Sie wolle versuchen den Menschen Sarevok wiederzugewinnen, sobald der Möchtegern-Gott Sarevok zerstört sei. Im Gegenzug bestätigte sie meinen Verdacht gegenüber Slythe und Krystin, den Untergebenen Sarevoks, die Entar Silberschild töteten. Sie wies mich auch auf eine gewisse Cythandria in der Basis des Eisenthrons hin (die eher ihre als meine Gegnerin zu sein scheint). Tamoko hat mir viel zu denken gegeben. Sarevok und ich sind vom gleichen Blut, dem Blut eines Gottes. Sarevok glaubt, er wurde geschaffen um in die Fußstapfen des toten Bhaal zu treten; sein Aufstieg zur Gottheit soll durch Blutvergießen in göttlichem Ausmaß zustande kommen. Tamoko bezweifelt, dass dergleichen geschehen kann, da ein toter Gott keine Kinder zu seinem Ersatz schaffen, sondern für seine eigene Wiederauferstehung sorgen würde. Sie glaubt wohl, dass Sarevoks Tod Bhaal besser dienen wird als gewaltige Opfer in seinem Namen. Sarevok hat seine Überzeugung bekannt gemacht, doch was soll ich daraus erkennen? Was wird am Ende aus mir?~
@11 = ~Ich habe Tamoko wieder getroffen und ihr ein Versprechen gegeben, das sie von mir erbat. Sie bat mich, Sarevok zu besiegen und seine Pläne zu durchkreuzen, doch ihn selbst zu verschonen. Sie wolle versuchen den Menschen Sarevok wiederzugewinnen, sobald der Möchtegern-Gott Sarevok zerstört sei. Im Gegenzug bestätigte sie meinen Verdacht gegenüber Slythe und Krystin, den Untergebenen Sarevoks, die Entar Silberschild töteten. Tamoko hat mir viel zu denken gegeben. Sarevok und ich sind vom gleichen Blut, dem Blut eines Gottes. Sarevok glaubt, er wurde geschaffen um in die Fußstapfen des toten Bhaal zu treten; sein Aufstieg zur Gottheit soll durch Blutvergießen in göttlichem Ausmaß zustande kommen. Tamoko bezweifelt, dass dergleichen geschehen kann, da ein toter Gott keine Kinder zu seinem Ersatz schaffen, sondern für seine eigene Wiederauferstehung sorgen würde. Sie glaubt wohl, dass Sarevoks Tod Bhaal besser dienen wird als gewaltige Opfer in seinem Namen. Sarevok hat seine Überzeugung bekannt gemacht, doch was soll ich daraus erkennen? Was wird am Ende aus mir?~

@12 = ~Sarevok hat sich als Anführer des Eisenthrons etabliert und ist dabei, dessen kaufmännische Glaubwürdigkeit praktisch zu zerstören, indem er ihn ausplündert. Seine ehemaligen Anführer wurden wohl getötet, doch die verbleibenden Mitglieder dürften solch ein Vorgehen niemals zulassen. Jedenfalls nicht freiwillig.~

@13 = ~Die Flammende Faust bereitet sich auf einen Krieg vor und rüstet sich mit Waffen, die aus dem Erz des Eisenthrons geschmiedet wurden. Ein Mann namens Angelo, der offensichtlich über Verbindungen zu Sarevok verfügt, scheint sie anzuführen.~

@14 = ~Von Kolvar haben wir erfahren, dass Scar ermordet wurde, während wir uns in Kerzenburg waren.~

@15 = ~Baldurs Tor ist dieser Tage fast ein Gefängnis. Die ganze Stadt ist nervös, und jedes Mitglied der Flammenden Faust ist auf Blut aus. Scar, der stellvertretende Kommandant, kam erst kürzlich ums Leben, und Herzog Entar Silberschild wurde hinterrücks ermordet. Angelo Dosan hat nun effektiv die Macht über die Flammende Faust, doch keiner scheint ihm zu trauen. Er hat jedoch mächtige Freunde, und ich habe gehört, dass er seine Befehle direkt von Sarevok erhält. Herzog Eltan, der eigentliche Anführer der Flammenden Faust, kämpft momentan um sein Leben. Niemand scheint ihm helfen zu können, obwohl sich ein Heiler namens Rashad rund um die Uhr um ihn kümmert. Jetzt, da Entar tot und Eltan krank ist, haben die anderen Herzöge eine Notwahl angesetzt. Sarevok liegt an der Spitze und seine Haltung gegenüber Amn kommt sehr gut an. Eine direkte Konfrontation mit ihm muss warten, bis ich konkrete Beweise gegen ihn vorbringen kann. Niemand würde mein Wort über seines stellen.~
@16 = ~Baldurs Tor ist dieser Tage fast ein Gefängnis. Die ganze Stadt ist nervös, und jedes Mitglied der Flammenden Faust ist auf Blut aus. Scar, der stellvertretende Kommandant, kam erst kürzlich ums Leben, und Herzog Entar Silberschild wurde hinterrücks ermordet. Angelo Dosan hat nun effektiv die Macht über die Flammende Faust, doch keiner scheint ihm zu trauen. Er hat jedoch mächtige Freunde, und ich habe gehört, dass er seine Befehle direkt von Sarevok erhält. Herzog Eltan, der eigentliche Anführer der Flammenden Faust, kämpft momentan um sein Leben. Jetzt, da Entar tot und Eltan krank ist, haben die anderen Herzöge eine Notwahl angesetzt. Sarevok liegt an der Spitze und seine Haltung gegenüber Amn kommt sehr gut an. Eine direkte Konfrontation mit ihm muss warten, bis ich konkrete Beweise gegen ihn vorbringen kann. Niemand würde mein Wort über seines stellen. Vielleicht habe ich mehr Glück, wenn ich Untersuchungen über Angelo im Hauptquartier der Flammenden Faust anstelle.~

@17 = ~Wir müssen Eltan zum Gebäude des Hafenmeisters bringen, das sich auf der Ostseite des Hafens befindet. Eltan glaubt, dass Sarevok vorhat, die Großherzöge Belt und Liia umbringen zu lassen. Wir müssen dies auf jeden Fall verhindern.~

Ascension64: Please make sure that you have included the corrected german translation for v6 posted above :)

The german sound files are to be found here (thanks again to White Agnus)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 07:54:56 PM by Timothy »

Offline Ascension64

• Planewalker
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 03:23:17 AM »
Can I also get the following lines for the Sound Pack?

Unfinished Business Sound Pack for Tutu and BGT

This program will decompress sound files and launch the setup program for you. If you already have the modification installed please run setup-bg1ub.exe, found in your game folder, to reinstall, uninstall or otherwise change components.

Please select the destination folder for install. This should be your Baldur's Gate Tutu or Baldur's Gate Trilogy game folder.

This pack is not required for installing using the English language or installing on Baldur's Gate I installations.

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2009, 04:19:40 AM »
ITALIAN:

Pacchetto audio di Unfinished Business per Tutu e BGT

Questo programma decomprime i file audio e lancia il programma di installazione. Se hai gia installato la modifica allora lancia setup-bg1ub.exe, che si trova nella directory del gioco, per reinstallare, disinstallare o cambiare i componenti.

Seleziona la directory di destinazione per l'installazione. Questa dovrebbe essere la directory di Baldur's Gate Tutu o di Baldur's Gate Trilogy.

Questo pacchetto non e' adatto alle installazioni in la lingua inglese o di Baldur's Gate I.

EDITED: Changed one word with a more suitable one ("sonoro" has been replaced with "audio")
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:24:14 AM by Salk »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: