Author Topic: Translations  (Read 83982 times)

Offline Ancalagon el Negro

• Planewalker
Re: Translations
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2012, 10:52:11 AM »
Here is the Spanish translation:

setup.tra:
@115   = ~La funcionalidad de este componente ya está incluida o reemplazada por uno de los mods que ya tienes instalados.~

The following lines will be shown in the game:
~Sosiego en una ciudad bulliciosa~ (This is a journal header for Quoningar. @20176 and @20177 in etra_tmp.tra)

~Shilo Chen y el ogro mago~ (This is a journal header for Quoningar. @20178 and @20179 in etra_tmp.tra)

(ubedie.tra)
@18 = ~Haciendo trampas en el examen de admisión

He cambiado de idea y no ayudaré a Edie a hacer trampas en su prueba de acceso a la Liga de Mercaderes de Puerta de Baldur.~

@19 = ~Haciendo trampas en el examen de admisión

Pude ayudar a la joven Edie con una poción mágica. Esto podría contar como hacer trampas, pero teniendo en cuentra que entró en la Liga de Mercaderes se podría decir que era parte del trabajo...~

(ubvial.tra)
@32 = ~El mineral corrompido

Berrun Muertenecrario quiere que lleve el vial del misterioso veneno del mineral que recuperé de las minas de Nashkel a Thalantyr en Seto Alto. El poderoso mago debería ser capaz de analizarlo. Además, en el caso de que encuentre otro trozo de mineral corrompido debería llevárselo a Taerom Fuiruim.~

@33 = ~El mineral corrompido

Berrun Muertenecrario quiere que lleve el vial del misterioso veneno del mineral que recuperé de las minas de Nashkel a Taerom Fuiruim en Beregost. Tal vez el habilidoso herrero pueda ayudarnos con esto.~

Namárië.

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2012, 02:16:34 PM »
Thank you very much!

Offline prowler

• Planewalker
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2012, 11:50:01 AM »
I have some questions about file extra_tmp.tra

In english file some lines contains [%tutu_scripta%MB_M34A]
But in russian only [AMB_M34A]

Tell me please why?
Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon, Arcanecoast.ru, Aerie.ru

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2012, 12:48:13 PM »
That's a very good catch! I think that should be corrected, for all the sound references. Thank you! I will put it in, once you send me the translated file (thank you for working on that!), in case you don't want to do it.

Offline prowler

• Planewalker
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2012, 12:51:25 PM »
I have sent translated files to your e-mail. Please ckeck all %tutu_scripta% in all russian files.
Also want to ask: In English folder there are some OGG files. What is it and for what?
Murloc-translator
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon, Arcanecoast.ru, Aerie.ru

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2012, 01:53:39 PM »
Have a look here: http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,27750.msg327710.html#msg327710
It's lost sound files that are not imported to Tutu.

The question is: Are the following sounds included in the Russian BGII (and working):

halff01   
mustr08   
swenc01   
swenc02   
tanar01   
tanar02   
tanar03   
tanar04   
tanar05   
tanar06

gnomf03
wench01   
wench02   
wench04

If yes, only the following sound files from BG1 would be needed as ogg files. If no, the missing sounds from above, too:

amb_e43b   
delsv01   
delsv02   
delsv03   
delsv04   
entar01   
entar02   
entar03   
entar04   
gandl01   
gandl02   
gandl03   
gandl04   
garrk13   
wiltn01

If you could (organize to have) extract and send the according Russian sound files, I would include them in the install. Currently, there are only English, Spanish, French, and German.
The same is true for Polish and Italian!

Thank you for the translations! I will check my email.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 11:45:08 AM by jastey »

Offline prowler

• Planewalker
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2012, 02:51:17 PM »
Official Russian release of BG1 and BG2 contains only translated TEXT.
I mean that ALL sound and voice in official russian versions are English.
I think it's need add english ogg files into russian folder.
Murloc-translator

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2012, 02:53:42 PM »
Oh! I didn't know that! In that case, the inclusion of the sound files is easy. :)

Hurricane

« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2012, 11:40:01 PM »
I've finally finished the update of the German translation. All tra files have been modified. The update is based on the files of the current v13_120121 beta release.

Most notably, all texts in sound_tmp.tra have been corrected to match the actual sounds. For GORIN14, I adjusted the line slightly and decided to go with "Hier entlang, werter Herr, hier rüber!".
ubvial.tra has also received a rather comprehensive update that delivers some great improvements in style and expression, and I believe those lines sound much better now.
To a lesser extent, I revised ubcre.tra, ubedie.tra and ubscar.tra. jastey, I hope you approve of the slight tweaks I made to your new lines as well. :)

The other tra files were updated incorporating mostly minor corrections and some mild adjustments of expressions. I went through all texts to look for remaining orthographic mistakes and corrected them. I also added and expanded a bunch of comments, especially in extra_tmp.tra, in an attempt to harmonize the texts with the predetermined BG1 strings, or explain deviations, respectively. Furthermore, I translated the English line @115 of setup.tra.

In terms of content changes, as promised, I adjusted the description of the Wyvern Head to specify a weight of 30.

I did a test install (BGT) using the updated translation and didn't encounter any problems.

The files I'm submitting should directly replace all existing tra files at bg1ub\tra\deutsch, no need to substitute the texts by hand. I've uploaded a rar package using my SHS account again. Please let me know in case this doesn't work.
deutsch.rar

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2012, 01:47:40 AM »
Great work, Hurricane! Unfortunately, I cannot download it:
[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

I could have sworn I translated the @115..

Hurricane

« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2012, 10:53:09 AM »
Alright, I'll just send you a personal message over at SHS and add the file as an attachment. :)

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2012, 11:19:04 AM »
Sure! Currently, SHS is down, at least for me? Give me a note when it's up again.

Hurricane

« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2012, 11:34:05 AM »
Huh, that's odd. I'm accessing SHS right now without any problems... Oh well, there's probably still some maintenance going on in the background (I noticed some graphics switched today, and my post-counter is still jumping around without me doing anything).

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2012, 11:37:48 AM »
Yes, my bookmark was referring to the old address, as it seems. I "found" SHS now. :)

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2012, 01:28:30 AM »
All current translations are done. Thank you very much!

Offline prowler

• Planewalker
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2012, 01:00:39 PM »
Jastey, just give me 1 day. Need to make some changes... :)
Murloc-translator

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2012, 12:53:45 PM »
No worries, this won't go online for some more days (and not to the official download section before a long time anyway).

Offline Bartek

• Planewalker
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2012, 05:12:58 AM »

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2012, 05:37:40 AM »
Bartek, as much as I appreciate translations (very much so!): What exactly is the status of your package: An edition of the current v13 tra files? The reason I ask is that I wasn't aware you are working on the tras. Promilus provided the missing translations and I have them locally, as I posted four posts above. (The upload of an intermediate version is the reason for the confusion, I guess, and I am very sorry I didn't find the time to provide a real update sooner.)

I have another Polish translation by marmandamus who sent it to my some days ago - do you know of each other? I am a bit confused.

To all: I f you are working on translations, edits or updates, please let me know in advance so I can let you know whether someone else is already working on it (or whether I already have the translations locally)!

Offline Bartek

• Planewalker
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2012, 11:36:12 AM »
I sent You a package of updated translation to version 13.
Marmandamus=Bartek  :)

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2012, 01:39:01 PM »
That solves that mystery, thank you. :)

But what do I do now? The translations in my local copy are complete(d by Promilus).

Offline prowler

• Planewalker
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2012, 04:43:18 AM »
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21789493/bg1ub.7z

Hello Jastey!
Here is (fixed and updated) Russian translation for BG1UB. It was adapted for v.13. And also I have put in archive note for TP2 file (credits). Can you update translation in future?

Also want to ask about v14... How soon? Any new lines? Need a help with translation?

Thank you in advance

Murloc-translator

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2012, 01:35:08 AM »
I will, and thank you, prowler. My BG modding is pausing currently, but I will come back to this.

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2012, 11:36:19 PM »
We're all hoping to see you soon back in action, jastey!  ;)

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2014, 05:29:15 PM »
For the new component "Prism and the Emeralds Tweak" I would need translations for the following lines.

Languages are:
German done
English done
Spanish
French done
Italian done
Polish done
Russian done

Thank you very much in davance!

/* new v13.1 */
// tp2 strings
@116 = ~Prism and the Emeralds Tweak~

//item strings
@117 = ~An emerald is a brilliant green beryl, cleaved along straight box like lines, with rectangular cutting in the finished gem.  Emeralds are often connected with health, and so are used ornamentally for such a purpose. This emerald is marked with a small 'L'. It had been stolen by Prism for his use in a statue of his lady love, Ellesime. It is surmised that this gem was intended to be used as the left eye. Whether or not it was used in the statue, there is a bounty for returning it to the proper authorities.~
@118 = ~An emerald is a brilliant green beryl, cleaved along straight box like lines, with rectangular cutting in the finished gem.  Emeralds are often connected with health, and so are used ornamentally for such a purpose. This emerald is marked with a small 'R'. It had been stolen by Prism for his use in a statue of his lady love, Ellesime. It is surmised that this gem was intended to be used as the right eye. Whether or not it was used in the statue, there is a bounty for returning it to the proper authorities.~

//journal entries ##
@119 = ~What a fool that Prism is. He really believed my denial in knowing anything about the loss of those emeralds. Oh well... Loss for him. Profit for me.~
@120 = ~Perhaps it was wrong, but after allowing Prism to complete his 'final masterpiece' I've taken one of the emeralds out of the statue's eyes. It should bring a hefty price at the right place or a decent reward...~
@121 = ~After a bit of hard work, I finally removed the second emerald which Prism had stolen to use in one of the eyes of his 'final masterpiece'.~
@122 = ~Prism's story was a sad tale indeed.  A shame it could not have had a better ending.  Ah well, I profit in the end.  300 gold bounty for the emeralds he stole.~
@123 = ~Next time I shall have to remind myself not to pretend to be another just for some quick gold. Though Oublek kept part, I was finally rewarded for turning in the emeralds from Prism.~
/* Unused line for Captain Brage Journal entry
@ = ~Next time I shall have to remind myself not to pretend to be another just for some quick gold. Though Oublek kept part, I was finally rewarded for turning in Captain Brage.~
*/
@124 = ~I managed to take some emeralds that the sculptor Prism was using as eyes in a statue. However, he had noticed me. I was forced to put him out of his misery after he lunged at me with a chisel.~
@125 = ~One emerald turned in for 150 gold bounty. I can get the other half of the bounty if I can bring in the other emerald. It has to be somewhere near where I picked the last one up.~
@126 = ~Only half of a reduced reward for turning in one of Prism's emeralds. A measly 75 gold. Should I get the other emerald it might be prudent to check with some merchants before claiming the bounty.~
//journal entries for bg2 engine
//Tutu
@127 = ~Prism the sculptor

What a fool that Prism is. He really believed my denial in knowing anything about the loss of those emeralds. Oh well... Loss for him. Profit for me.~
@128 = ~Prism the sculptor

Perhaps it was wrong, but after allowing Prism to complete his 'final masterpiece' I've taken one of the emeralds out of the statue's eyes. It should bring a hefty price at the right place or a decent reward...~
@129 = ~Prism the sculptor

After a bit of hard work, I finally removed the second emerald which Prism had stolen to use in one of the eyes of his 'final masterpiece'.~
@130 = ~Prism the sculptor

Prism's story was a sad tale indeed.  A shame it could not have had a better ending.  Ah well, I profit in the end.  300 gold bounty for the emeralds he stole.~
@131 = ~Prism the sculptor

Next time I shall have to remind myself not to pretend to be another just for some quick gold. Though Oublek kept part, I was finally rewarded for turning in the emeralds from Prism.~
@ = ~Prism the sculptor

Next time I shall have to remind myself not to pretend to be another just for some quick gold. Though Oublek kept part, I was finally rewarded for turning in Captain Brage.~
*/
@132 = ~Prism the sculptor

I managed to take some emeralds that the sculptor Prism was using as eyes in a statue. However, he had noticed me. I was forced to put him out of his misery after he lunged at me with a chisel.~
@133 = ~Prism the sculptor

One emerald turned in for 150 gold bounty. I can get the other half of the bounty if I can bring in the other emerald. It has to be somewhere near where I picked the last one up.~
@134 = ~Prism the sculptor

Only half of a reduced reward for turning in one of Prism's emeralds. A measly 75 gold. Should I get the other emerald it might be prudent to check with some merchants before claiming the bounty.~
//BGT
@210 = ~Prism, the emerald thief.

What a fool that Prism is. He really believed my denial in knowing anything about the loss of those emeralds. Oh well... Loss for him. Profit for me.~
@211 = ~Prism, the emerald thief.

Perhaps it was wrong, but after allowing Prism to complete his 'final masterpiece' I've taken one of the emeralds out of the statue's eyes. It should bring a hefty price at the right place or a decent reward...~
@212 = ~Prism, the emerald thief.

After a bit of hard work, I finally removed the second emerald which Prism had stolen to use in one of the eyes of his 'final masterpiece'.~
@213 = ~Prism, the emerald thief.

Prism's story was a sad tale indeed.  A shame it could not have had a better ending.  Ah well, I profit in the end.  300 gold bounty for the emeralds he stole.~
@214 = ~Prism, the emerald thief.

Next time I shall have to remind myself not to pretend to be another just for some quick gold. Though Oublek kept part, I was finally rewarded for turning in the emeralds from Prism.~
@215 = ~Prism, the emerald thief.

Next time I shall have to remind myself not to pretend to be another just for some quick gold. Though Oublek kept part, I was finally rewarded for turning in Captain Brage.~
*/
@216 = ~Prism, the emerald thief.

I managed to take some emeralds that the sculptor Prism was using as eyes in a statue. However, he had noticed me. I was forced to put him out of his misery after he lunged at me with a chisel.~
@217 = ~Prism, the emerald thief.

One emerald turned in for 150 gold bounty. I can get the other half of the bounty if I can bring in the other emerald. It has to be somewhere near where I picked the last one up.~
@218 = ~Prism, the emerald thief.

Only half of a reduced reward for turning in one of Prism's emeralds. A measly 75 gold. Should I get the other emerald it might be prudent to check with some merchants before claiming the bounty.~

//oublek dialog
@1000 = ~One of the emeralds! That will be a 150 gold bounty for you.  Be sure to bring the other if you should find it.~
@1001 = ~The last of the emeralds! That will be another 150 gold bounty for you. Well, you'll make quite a name for yourself among the bounty hunters if you keep this up.  Whether it is for better or worse, I do not know.~
@1002 = ~One of the emeralds! It is good to see you attempting to earn honest gold, even if it is through the unsavory task of bounty hunting. I shall pay you, though less than the posted amount. Be sure to bring the other if you should find it.~
@1003 = ~The last of the emeralds! Well, it is good to see you attempting to earn honest gold, even if it is through the unsavory task of bounty hunting.  I shall pay you, though less than the posted amount.  We shall store the extra in case you decide to...alter the facts in any further dealings.~
@1004 = ~I've come to turn in a bounty, and collect the reward that is duly mine.~

//prism dialog
@1100 = ~How dare you! How dare you take the sparkle from her eyes!~
@1101 = ~I've much work to do. But mayhaps you would help a foolish sculptor finish this epiphany now?  Please, guard this place, for surely Greywolf will come.  I will pay with my last possessions!~
@1102 = ~Hold! You took my emeralds. I must have them back. I need them to finish this epiphany. Please, please return them. I will give you all else that is mine.~
@1103 = ~They are gone. Given to the authorities. You will never finish that lump of stone now.~
@1104 = ~They are gone. Sold by now to hang on the neck as some fat woman's trinket.~
@1105 = ~Aye, I took them. Still have one. The other is long gone, though.~
@1106 = ~What is this? Some madman accusing me of thievery? Die for your insults.~
@1107 = ~Hold! You took my emerald. I must have it back. I need it to finish this epiphany. Please, please return it. I will give you all else that is mine.~
@1108 = ~All that is yours, eh?  So be it.~
@1109 = ~"All else that is yours" does not concern me.  I'm taking you and the gems to the guard, where I shall get a hefty reward.~
@1110 = ~I know not what you are talking about.~
@1111 = ~Give me the one you have. Go get the other and bring it back. I must finish this epiphany. I will give you all else that is mine.~
@1112 = ~I gave it to the authorities. You shall never get it back.~
@1113 = ~Not possible. I gave it to the authorities and have come back to claim the other for its bounty.~
@1114 = ~Not possible. Sold to some forgotten merchant or stashed in some forgotten place.~
@1115 = ~The gem may be gone, but I'll gladly take all else that is yours. Prepare to die.~
@1116 = ~Give it back please. I must finish this epiphany. I will give you all else that is mine.~

@219   = ~Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building~
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 05:28:25 AM by jastey »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: