Author Topic: New Ilyich - Sleeping  (Read 1903 times)

Offline MacrosB

• Planewalker
New Ilyich - Sleeping
« on: March 27, 2006, 08:47:55 PM »
I just started a new game with the Tatics v23 and the new Improved Ilyich mod.  So far I have been unable to sleep once without the 2 Druegar party showing up when I wake up.  Is that suppose to happen or is there a way to sleep there without them leaving you a wake up call.  Thank-you for your help.

Kaiser69

Re: New Ilyich - Sleeping
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 08:40:27 AM »
Be selective in which options you choose to install from the weidu mod. 'Always Toughest Random Encounters in Dungeon' I think may be able to help you rest.

Offline MacrosB

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 07:57:25 PM »
I didn't install the always toughest random encounters in dungeon.  Are you saying I should install it to keep the 2 member Druegar party from appearing everytime I wake up from resting?

Kaiser69

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 03:27:51 AM »
No quite the contrary, that was what I didn't install and the deurgar party members never showed up - don't know why it wouldn't work for you... try resting near the portal next to Jaheira's cage and closing the door - as far as I know that was the only place I was successfully able to rest when I did install that mod. Or maybe when you meet yoshimo you can rest with him in the safety of the next floor of Irenicus's prison ?

Offline Jon

• I'm not important enough for a last name.
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 03:02:13 PM »
I'm pretty sure the Duregar party is supposed to come whenever you sleep as long as the Improved Illyich component is installed. It's a real pain since you can't even close doors, but it's not impossible to survive.
"Puppies do not cause cancer.  Puppies are more fun than weed.
I suggest everyone buy a puppy."

So sayeth the wise Icelus.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: