Author Topic: Open call for beta testers!  (Read 7068 times)

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Open call for beta testers!
« on: April 08, 2006, 04:22:45 PM »
The beta version of BG1UB is now ready to go.

I need beta testers--serious beta testers.  If you are a casual forum browser who just wants a sneak-peek, then you'll just have to wait for the full release, which hopefully won't be much longer.

I need people who have the original Baldur's Gate installed (or can install it).  I do not have a Tutu or BGT version of the mod ready yet.  You do not need to have the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion installed to use the mod, and I actually would like to have a few people beta test who do *not* have it installed.

I need people who have played the game at least once and can recognize when something new has been added or when something's gone horribly awry.

I don't care what other mods you have installed, though you will need to install this mod *after* Fields of the Dead to ensure compatibility.  I do not have Dark Side of the Sword Coast or Northern Tales of the Sword Coast installed, and I don't plan to install either, so you run your own risk if you play with those.  Do not install them AFTER BG1UB, however.  Stuff will break.  I promise.

You must be a registered member here at PPG in order to beta test, as only members will be granted access to the Workroom.

There is no time limit on when to complete your beta test run, per sé, but I would like to release the mod publicly by the end of the month, preferably with as few bugs as possible.

So, if you're interested and meet the above criteria, please PM me and I will see about getting you access ASAP.
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: