Author Topic: Monk Wierdness  (Read 4890 times)

Offline Drew

• Kind of a prick
  • Planewalker
Monk Wierdness
« on: March 27, 2006, 06:58:59 PM »
On my install, the Monk proficiencies were off by one notch.  In other words, my Monk could use Bastard Swords, Long Swords, Short swords (but not axes), Two handed swords, extc....the pattern of being off by one continues all the way down.  I'm using the most current install.  I have no idea why this happened, since everything looks perfect in your tp2.  I almost think that you may need to start with appending  line 10 (instead of line 9) on the tp2 for Monks.  This makes no sense, but is the only reason I can think of for why my Monk's proficiencies were off by one.
Poor baby. Couldn't find a fight anywhere else so you had to come here, huh. -Cybersquirt

Offline Ghreyfain

• Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
Re: Monk Wierdness
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 08:51:14 PM »
Yeah, I had a number of bug reports along those lines, and when I thought I'd fixed it, it turns out a different class was munged.  Don't expect an update any time soon, though. I'm pretty lazy concerning AoE these days.
Earn Money Sleeping.

Offline Drew

• Kind of a prick
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 11:35:55 PM »
It's easy enough to fix with an editor anyway. :)
Poor baby. Couldn't find a fight anywhere else so you had to come here, huh. -Cybersquirt

Offline Bursk

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 03:24:26 AM »
Perhaps Drew could send the fixed version to Ghrey for him to upload?  Are you also able to fix Aerie's proficiencies, Drew?

Or did you mean that you had to fix it with e.g. Shadow Keeper?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: