Author Topic: too many copies  (Read 1726 times)

Offline clock sendak

• delantero derecho
  • Planewalker
too many copies
« on: March 14, 2006, 11:04:23 PM »
so I started this post in gameplay, but i think it belongs here.  I was scrolling through the rpg section of a certain online store and realized that there are really a lot of games to choose from.  My experience is with old tsr computer games, bg1 (tutu), bg2, tob, and that's about it.  I find that it is very difficult to get a sense of what the games are like from the descriptions given.  any suggestions, any ideas?  It's kind of hard to wade through the chaff and find something that, given the rare opportunities i have to play, i will enjoy.  bg2 is really the ideal, though it was diluted by tob's general lack of resonance. 

cheers
Hey yo, I know this dude right.
Carl, he wore tight blue sweats, but wasn't glued too tight.  all he had upstairs was a crude light
you think that's weird, he lived next door to a food fight.

Offline Drew

• Kind of a prick
  • Planewalker
Re: too many copies
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 04:34:42 AM »
The ending is a bit of a let down, but I really enjoyed Lionheart.  It's too bad nobody is modding it.  You should be able to find a copy for practically nothing, so you won't be out much if you think it sucks (which you shouldn't).
Poor baby. Couldn't find a fight anywhere else so you had to come here, huh. -Cybersquirt

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: