Author Topic: Branwen and Tranzig  (Read 23745 times)

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Branwen and Tranzig
« on: March 12, 2006, 01:11:58 PM »
This is just the code from BG1NPC.  I don't plan on using the text verbatim (especially since it's from Rastor), but it'll make it easier when trying to figure out where to actually interject.

APPEND ~_TRANZI~

IF ~~ X#TranzigStone2
SAY ~Ya been smarter as a stone!~
IF ~~ THEN GOTO 10
END

END

// Dealing with Tranzig

INTERJECT ~_TRANZI~ 0 X#BranwenTranzigDialogue
== ~_BRANWJ~ IF ~InParty("branwen") !Dead("branwen") !StateCheck("branwen",STATE_SLEEPING)~ THEN ~Stop yapping, dog. I have come to punish you for your treachery, for your sniveling ways! Tempus is with me!~
== ~_TRANZI~ IF ~InParty("branwen") !Dead("branwen") !StateCheck("branwen",STATE_SLEEPING)~ THEN ~I hoped you'd smarten up some, big wench, to bother me again. But I see that ya didn't. Ya think I'd be afraid of you and these boors that freed ya from my spell?~
= ~Stupid cow. If ya'all ain't outta my face in the next five seconds, I'll blast ya to kingdom come!~
END
IF ~~ THEN EXTERN _TRANZI 1

INTERJECT ~_TRANZI~ 8 X#BranwenTranzigDialogue1
== ~_BRANWJ~ IF ~InParty("branwen") !Dead("branwen") !StateCheck("branwen",STATE_SLEEPING)~ THEN ~No! <CHARNAME> gave you <PRO_HISHER> leave, but you don't have mine! Rise your weapons!~
END
IF ~~ THEN EXTERN _TRANZI X#TranzigStone2

I_C_T ~_TRANZI~ 7 X#BranwenTranzigChicken
== ~_BRANWJ~ IF ~InParty("branwen") !Dead("branwen") !StateCheck("branwen",STATE_SLEEPING)~ THEN ~You are disgusting, wretch... Kill him, <CHARNAME>. One who begs for his life has no honor. He will betray you to Tazok, if you let him go.~
== ~_TRANZI~ IF ~InParty("branwen") !Dead("branwen") !StateCheck("branwen",STATE_SLEEPING)~ THEN ~No, I won't, I won't... *under his breath* Harpy!~
END
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: