Author Topic: Dialogue problem in Naskel mine.  (Read 7506 times)

Offline Belanos

• Planewalker
Dialogue problem in Naskel mine.
« on: March 01, 2006, 06:58:16 PM »
I've just entered the mine yet the guards are talking to me as if I had already gone through it and cleared up the problems.

noirf

Re: Dialogue problem in Naskel mine.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 09:26:54 AM »
I'm having exactly the same problem but it goes further than a simple dialogue thing. Apparently it's a chapter problem and it keeps the story from unfolding after killing Mulahey. I've tested it a few time with powerful PCs in order to quickly clear the mines and my observations are:
- when entering into Nashkel, the game triggers the chapter 2.
- But then, strangely, every guard or commoner you talk to congratulates you for clearing the mines, even if you haven't done the job yeb. The game seems to consider you're alredy in chapter 3, since the dreams that come to you aren't supposed to happen before killing Mulahey.
- when you kill Mulahey and takes the scrolls in his treasure chest, chapter 3 doesn't trigger except if you set the chapter value with SK to 2 instead of 3 before taking the scrolls. But if you do so, Tranzig doesn't spawn and your journal doesn't update.

I'm basically stuck and the bug occurs every single game I start and I really don't understand why.

As for the mods I've intsalled, they are:
- Tutu tweaks
- Tutu GUI
- Murneth
- Finch
- Indira
- Tutu NPC project
- a few prestige class

noirf

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 10:00:44 AM »
Nevermind me, found the chapter globals thread.  ::)

Offline Belanos

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 12:44:20 PM »
Nevermind me, found the chapter globals thread.  ::)

Which is? I'm having the same problem in the game I was playing, in addition, I'm not seeing Officer Vai in Beregost. I'm not sure but this issue might also have something to do with my game crashing and all my save games being corrupted. At least I can't reload any previous save I've tried yet. So much for my continuing experiments with Tutu. Maybe it's time I just gave up.

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 01:11:18 PM »
Hello -

Which is? I'm having the same problem in the game I was playing, in addition, I'm not seeing Officer Vai in Beregost. I'm not sure but this issue might also have something to do with my game crashing and all my save games being corrupted. At least I can't reload any previous save I've tried yet. So much for my continuing experiments with Tutu. Maybe it's time I just gave up.

Don't play the beta if you want a more stable experience -- try Tutu 4 / Tutufix 15 instead.
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

Offline Belanos

• Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 01:19:13 PM »
Hello -

Don't play the beta if you want a more stable experience -- try Tutu 4 / Tutufix 15 instead.

So I've discovered.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: