Author Topic: Svlast, the Fallen Paladin  (Read 9762 times)

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Svlast, the Fallen Paladin
« on: February 12, 2006, 10:35:24 PM »
Svlast, a fallen paladin at the Firewine Ruins

BEGIN ~SVLAST~ 14889 // non-zero flags may indicate non-pausing dialogue

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 0 // from:
  SAY ~He's out there. He's coming. I can feel his footsteps, following me. The scent of rotting flesh. He's coming for us all.~ /* #14889 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 1 // from:
  SAY ~I-- I killed him. But he's out there, he's coming this way, I can f-- feel it.~ /* #14890 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 2 // from:
  SAY ~I was a paladin, once. I fought on the side of good but it all comes to naught... I-- I killed him, my brother in the faith... I was jealous, I was... foolish. When he comes, let him be. At least there will be justice then.~ /* #14891 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ JOURNAL ~I have been witness to sad events within the Firewine Ruins. An ex-paladin by the name of Svlast is being hunted by the spirit of his brother in the faith, whom he wrongfully killed. Never have I seen a more dejected and repentant soul than poor Svlast. He has begged us not to interfere but my heart does not rest easy with such a choice...~ /* #15713 */ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 3 // from:
  SAY ~I was a paladin, once. I fought on the side of good but it all comes to naught in the end, doesn't it... I-- I killed him, my brother in the faith... I murdered him in cold blood... I was jealous, I was... a fool. And now I am twice as wretched. Kill me in this tortured place! At least there will be some justice then.~ /* #14893 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~AddexperienceParty(500)
~ JOURNAL ~Having survived the revenant's assault with our assistance, poor and wretched Svlast has begged us to complete its task... The day is dark within these ruins and I fear it's growing ever darker.~ /* #15703 */ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 4 // from:
  SAY ~What could you ever hope to learn from a wretched fool like me? Learn from my example, at least, and seek not to kill that which is good in the world.~ /* #14894 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 5 // from:
  SAY ~Please, just leave me to my misery.~ /* #14895 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 6 // from:
  SAY ~Much as I may welcome death, I will not face it without a fight.~ /* #14896 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Svlast, the Fallen Paladin
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 07:20:47 PM »
More complicated scripting here, too, I think.  Well, complicated for me.  Plus, with all the damn kobolds running around the Firewine Ruins, I'm not sure there's even a good place to stick these two.
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: