Author Topic: Ascension Question  (Read 2757 times)

Zechs

Ascension Question
« on: February 06, 2006, 11:22:13 AM »
I really need to learn something about ascension, because I won't be able to finish the game as it is.

1. ı have heard somewhere (not here) that while you are fighting with Jon, Mel leaves at some point. I kill jonnie but Melissan doesn't disappear so when I'm trying to fight with pool demons, she gates in some more cambions and ı lose the whole fight just because of that.

2. My party is: PC, Haer Dalis, Sarevok, Viconia, Jaheira, Imoen. When Imoen turns back to human form, a dialogu circle appear below her, but she doesn't speak to me. She apparently has "nothing to say". I know that this shouldn't happen. Is this some how connected with question number 1? Cause, since ı have no other high level caster in my party, if ı can't get her back, I have no hope of winning against harder battles to follow (which, I had no chance to witness yet)

I installed Weidu ascension OVER normal Ascension, to be able to install other WEidu mods. I had no problems/crashes till now, but could this be the problem, and if it is, how am I supposed to solve it?

Thank you all for your help!

Offline Anomaly

• Planewalker
Re: Ascension Question
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 11:46:39 AM »
I installed Weidu ascension OVER normal Ascension, to be able to install other WEidu mods. I had no problems/crashes till now, but could this be the problem, and if it is, how am I supposed to solve it?
What ???

Why on earth did you install Ascension-classic ? Ascension-WeiDU is not supposed to be installed over Ascension-classic ; Ascension-WeiDU is sufficient alone !
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 11:48:57 AM by Anomaly »

Zechs

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 11:58:21 AM »
 ::) Well... When I installed classic Ascension, I wasn't even AWARE of the existence of such a thing as "WEidu mods". It was the first time I was modding my precioussss BG2, but once I was into it, I couldn't stop myself from installing tactics, items upgrade, vs vs... ;D

What say you? Am I hopeless?

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 12:04:37 PM »

Offline Anomaly

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 08:36:30 AM »
Well, even with Ascension-classic you could have installed other mods using WeiDU. But the WeiDU version of Ascension is better because it is uninstallable and some bugs have been corrected.

Maybe you could try to uninstall Ascension-WeiDU and see if it solves your problem...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: