Author Topic: 256 Protections from Magic Weapons spells memorised?!  (Read 7114 times)

Offline who_is_daniel

• Planewalker
256 Protections from Magic Weapons spells memorised?!
« on: February 02, 2006, 05:10:31 PM »
I just reserected him at the temple after my final confrontation with Bodi, and I noticed that he has 256 Protectons from Magic Weapons memorised and ready to cast... In his spellbook he had 2 in slots, and then the rest of the page was filled with Protectons from Magic Weapons   :o

I mean, with a setup like that I could solo him through the game if I turned him into the protaganist or somthing, so its kinda apealing... however I think it will undue the game balence  ;)

Anyone else run into this?

Offline who_is_daniel

• Planewalker
Re: 256 Protections from Magic Weapons spells memorised?!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 03:46:51 PM »
I guess this is just somthing that has happend to me only  8)

Offline kpac

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 03:09:59 AM »
This kind of bug also happened to me(after i restored him in temple ruins i think).
He had 16 PFWM spells to cast.
Next time i rested he had 32 of them.
I tried unlearning the spell then learning it again,I tried deleting all of them from memorized spells page(u can delete them even after when u can t see the spell anymore in memorized spell window-just keep pressing it until u can t delete anymore).Nothing helped :|.
It seems it s set to 16 of them but i dont rest via rest button anymore only thru wish spell and i only use the number of spells i have memorized in the spellbook for the next day as a "fix" atm.
If i rest normally i think it goes to 32 then 64 etc and prolly will reach the number u have also.I think it started the same way in your game but u didn t noticed until it reached 256(this number prolly it s a limit of some sort and it can t go any higer :>).

Offline Jes

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 07:32:45 AM »
Try to fix it with Shadowkeeper.
Greatsword +1, 2350 gp, with Mastercard. Charisma Cloak +2, 4000 gp, with Mastarcard.
Surprising a role play maniac DM with a low level powerplay combo, has no price.
There are things which can't be buy. For the rest, try Mastercard.

Seeker

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 12:44:51 PM »
i'm wondering how you beat him in bodies lair, o got 6 party members dirzzit the paladin and the theif and all 9 of us can't kill him alone, iv even hit him with stuff to remove spless like pierce magic  and breach and he is still unstoppable, this this a bug or how did you kill him? a few time killed Bodie is a few turns and all the vampires and mininons but him alone beat us all

please help i like alot one on my favorte mods but if i can't get past him i'm going to have to stop using the mod 

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: