Author Topic: The Salk Report (aka, Progress)  (Read 16734 times)

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: The Salk Report (aka, Progress)
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2006, 07:58:11 AM »
I will be adding checks to the Tutu version of the mod for the affected components.  The components will not install if BG1NPC is already installed, and I will mention in the readme that BG1UB should be installed after BG1NPC.  As Sim stated, however, if someone installs BG1NPC *after* BG1UB, problems will ensue.  I will add code for dummy files to BG1UB so that other mods can see if various components have been installed, but it will be up to those other mod authors to add the checks to their own mods.
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2006, 12:26:24 AM »
Coding and documentation is complete, and the mod has entered a closed-beta state.  If you're interested in helping out, you can find details here: http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,22058.0.html

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2006, 05:37:40 PM »
BETA 2 has been released to the beta testers, which has fixed pretty much all bugs reported so far.  Barring any cosmetic coding changes, this will likely become the first public release for BG1.

I've decided to wait a bit before releasing the Tutu version until I'm sure that the BG1 version is stable.  The Tutu version will also require additional testing, as it entailed more work than I'd anticipated.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: