Author Topic: Stoned  (Read 61608 times)

Offline Alarielle

• Disco Blob
  • Planewalker
Re: Stoned
« Reply #225 on: February 07, 2006, 04:47:42 AM »
Actually, it was Sweden. And in Sweden selling sex is legal but buying it is not. Heh. Feminism in Sweden=female supremacy.

Women pay for sex too, you know.
'Can I swashbuckle through your drawers?' - Grim Squeaker

Alarielle: There's a good kind of dirty?
Andyr: It's the 'cool, kinky' dirty as opposed to the 'take a bath you fucking messy fuck' dirty :)

Offline Veloxyll

• Seeker of Shiny Things
  • Planewalker
« Reply #226 on: February 07, 2006, 05:14:00 AM »
Yes, they have to put up with men ALL DAY :P That's payment enough!
Shiny things, shiny things, shiny shiny shiny things!

Offline Eral

• Planewalker
« Reply #227 on: February 07, 2006, 05:34:42 AM »
Men who worship women would have no problem with women taking over, would they?

Female supremacy=a law giving women rights that have been ignored in the past=really ignorant and stupid men who worry about the size of their dicks, panicking that women might find out and laugh at them once they gain any sort of political or economic power, complaining about rare instances where women are recognised as equal in the law.

Malaysia had a law where the prostitutes were let off, but the men could only be released into the "custody" of their wives or mothers. Just one of those laws recognising that buying an illegal product should incur a penalty - and that if there was reduced demand for an illegal product, there be less of it on the streets.
If you see anything mysterious or unusual, just enjoy it while you can.  - Michael Leunig.

Offline Da_venom

• Planewalker
  • No one escapes death
« Reply #228 on: February 07, 2006, 12:28:01 PM »
still debate over man and female?:)

still same thing too me a human

with bad habits, lust for gold, lust for money, lust for power, lust for freedom, lust for control, etc etc

what is the difference?
man uses raw power
while female uses looks/charms

but they stink in same way, man is made to destroy

Offline notasophist

• Planewalker
« Reply #229 on: February 07, 2006, 04:38:12 PM »
still debate over man and female?:)

still same thing too me a human

with bad habits, lust for gold, lust for money, lust for power, lust for freedom, lust for control, etc etc

what is the difference?
man uses raw power
while female uses looks/charms

but they stink in same way, man is made to destroy

How trite, name me one organism that exists without having to destroy something.

Offline Da_venom

• Planewalker
  • No one escapes death
« Reply #230 on: February 07, 2006, 04:57:34 PM »
well all organisme do except humans -.-

you take it too literally
animals don't build things so they can destroy it later, they eat yes but that is a must  have too survive they don't kill for fun like humans

Offline Alarielle

• Disco Blob
  • Planewalker
« Reply #231 on: February 07, 2006, 05:11:06 PM »

animals don't build things so they can destroy it later, they eat yes but that is a must  have too survive they don't kill for fun like humans

Actually, it's a proven fact that dolphins have been known to kill for sport.

Andyr: It's the 'cool, kinky' dirty as opposed to the 'take a bath you fucking messy fuck' dirty :)

Offline Joe

• Planewalker
« Reply #232 on: February 07, 2006, 06:13:55 PM »
Actually, it was Sweden. And in Sweden selling sex is legal but buying it is not. Heh. Feminism in Sweden=female supremacy.

Yeah, but probably not nearly as much. And one-sided prostitution laws are not why Swedish feminists are female supremacists.

Offline Dark Raven

• Bloody Cynical
  • Planewalker
  • Flesh is the law
    • Chosen of Mystra
« Reply #233 on: February 07, 2006, 08:38:38 PM »

How scandalous! I would never!

But than again if I want it, I'll get it. :D
Per me si va nella citta dolente.
Per me si va nell eterno dolore.
Per me si va tra la perduta gente...
Lasciate ogni speranza perduta che'entrate!

Chosen of Mystra home to many mods.

Offline Joe

• Planewalker
« Reply #234 on: February 07, 2006, 08:50:36 PM »
Men who worship women would have no problem with women taking over, would they?

As long as everyone is treated equally, I don't see the problem with women "taking over".

Female supremacy=a law giving women rights that have been ignored in the past

No, female supremacy is when women demand that urinals be removed from public restrooms because they are just examples of men flaunting their manhood.

Malaysia had a law where the prostitutes were let off, but the men could only be released into the "custody" of their wives or mothers. Just one of those laws recognising that buying an illegal product should incur a penalty - and that if there was reduced demand for an illegal product, there be less of it on the streets.

Offline notasophist

• Planewalker
« Reply #235 on: February 08, 2006, 12:01:48 AM »

I don't mind being misanthropic, but it should be done with clarity.

Mankind is an asshole for killing things for fun, not because it destroys stuff.

Offline Eral

• Planewalker
« Reply #236 on: February 08, 2006, 12:14:39 AM »
You know, removing urinals from restrooms is an excellent idea. Probably we wouldn't need seperate toilets any more, and that long line outside the women's loos at clubs would be a distant memory. Total cubicle zones - let's start agitating now. 

IS THAT BETTER ICE??
If you see anything mysterious or unusual, just enjoy it while you can.  - Michael Leunig.

Offline Joe

• Planewalker
« Reply #237 on: February 08, 2006, 12:18:24 AM »
You know, removing urinals from restrooms is an excellent idea.'

I don't see why, certainly not when trying to say their existence is sexist.

Probably we wouldn't need seperate toilets any more, and that long line outside the women's loos at clubs would be a distant memory. Total cubicle zones - let's start agitating now.

That will never happen because guys will always be trying to look at some sliced roast beef.

Offline Dark Raven

• Bloody Cynical
  • Planewalker
  • Flesh is the law
    • Chosen of Mystra
« Reply #238 on: February 08, 2006, 08:24:11 AM »
Probably we wouldn't need seperate toilets any more, and that long line outside the women's loos at clubs would be a distant memory. Total cubicle zones - let's start agitating now.

That will never happen because guys will always be trying to look at some sliced roast beef.
No wonder I hate men. All they have on their mind is the next score.

Offline guildmasterron

• Grandmaster of Guilds
  • Planewalker
  • PPG Mods Rule!
    • Philosophers Guild
« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2006, 10:56:55 AM »

No wonder I hate men. All they have on their mind is the next score.

As is so often the case, this general statement is simply not true. Not ALL men are thinking about that next score.  And, certainly, one cannot truly suggest that there are not some women out there that simply are thinking about making their next score...
Ron - Grandmaster of Guilds
D&D Player Extraordinaire

Offline Da_venom

• Planewalker
  • No one escapes death
« Reply #240 on: February 08, 2006, 10:59:36 AM »

got a link for that one?;)

animals don't build things so they can destroy it later, they eat yes but that is a must have too survive they don't kill for fun like humans

I don't mind being misanthropic, but it should be done with clarity.

Mankind is an asshole for killing things for fun, not because it destroys stuff.

so humans don't destroy building, woods, animal lives, the earth?

Offline Alarielle

• Disco Blob
  • Planewalker
« Reply #241 on: February 08, 2006, 11:11:20 AM »

got a link for that one?;)

Google it :)

Offline Joe

• Planewalker
« Reply #242 on: February 08, 2006, 12:22:13 PM »
As is so often the case, this general statement is simply not true. Not ALL men are thinking about that next score.  And, certainly, one cannot truly suggest that there are not some women out there that simply are thinking about making their next score...

Not all men, no. But there are enough to not have men and women sharing public toilets.

Offline guildmasterron

• Grandmaster of Guilds
  • Planewalker
  • PPG Mods Rule!
    • Philosophers Guild
« Reply #243 on: February 08, 2006, 01:28:49 PM »

Not all men, no. But there are enough to not have men and women sharing public toilets.

Well, that, to me, is not the best reason to say why unisex restrooms are a bad idea. And it does not address the fact that there are, indeed, sexually predatory women out there as well. It is not really fair to claim that the men would cause all the problems with such an arrangement.

As for public restrooms, if I were to design a building, I would put twice as many stalls in the women's restrooms as opposed to the number of urinals and stalls in the men's room. That would eliminate the long lines in most cases. Women, oftentimes, wear more complicated outfits than men do, as such take more time using said facilities even when the line is not a factor.

I do, however, agree that unisex restrooms/washrooms are generally not a good idea.
Ron - Grandmaster of Guilds
D&D Player Extraordinaire

Offline Joe

• Planewalker
« Reply #244 on: February 08, 2006, 01:32:33 PM »
Well, that, to me, is not the best reason to say why unisex restrooms are a bad idea. And it does not address the fact that there are, indeed, sexually predatory women out there as well. It is not really fair to claim that the men would cause all the problems with such an arrangement.

I understand that, but men are still more likely to turn to bastardry. You don't even have to be a sexual predator to get some stupid idea in your head to go and take a peak under a stall door.

As for public restrooms, if I were to design a building, I would put twice as many stalls in the women's restrooms as opposed to the number of urinals and stalls in the men's room. That would eliminate the long lines in most cases. Women, oftentimes, wear more complicated outfits than men do, as such take more time using said facilities even when the line is not a factor.

Ladies probably take longer to pee as well. I don't disagree that bathrooms for ladies should be more accomodating, but it is a little easier to fit urinals into men's rooms.

Offline Drew

• Kind of a prick
  • Planewalker
« Reply #245 on: February 08, 2006, 02:38:03 PM »
I don't disagree that bathrooms for ladies should be more accomodating, but it is a little easier to fit urinals into men's rooms.
Which is why the ladies room should be bigger than the mens room.  I'm so happy this thread stopped being about weed......
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 02:40:36 PM by Drew »
Poor baby. Couldn't find a fight anywhere else so you had to come here, huh. -Cybersquirt

Offline Joe

• Planewalker
« Reply #246 on: February 08, 2006, 02:53:15 PM »
Agree on both counts.

Offline Dark Raven

• Bloody Cynical
  • Planewalker
  • Flesh is the law
    • Chosen of Mystra
« Reply #247 on: February 08, 2006, 05:08:49 PM »
It should be about opium!

Offline Da_venom

• Planewalker
  • No one escapes death
« Reply #248 on: February 08, 2006, 05:56:43 PM »
or whatever expands your mind :P

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #249 on: February 08, 2006, 05:57:43 PM »
Well, that, to me, is not the best reason to say why unisex restrooms are a bad idea.
I agree. We have unisex toilets at one of the campus bars here, and I can only feel sorry for the girls who emerge from the cubicles to find the football team experimenting with how many of them can squeeze into a line along the urinal.