Author Topic: Kelsey/Imoen romance issues  (Read 2933 times)

Offline Bex

• black marketeer
  • Planewalker
Kelsey/Imoen romance issues
« on: January 07, 2006, 06:52:50 PM »
I've never played this track before, and let me start by saying it's very cute. Loved the epilogues.

But, in the final revelation of the Solar, Kelsey's "that you would use the woman I love" interjection to Mellissan came up, and that really doesn't seem to apply to Imoen very well. Or is my Charname just egocentric? This may also have been a bug with my install; it wouldn't be the first.

Also, from Kelsey's epilogue: "During their travels, they they stumbled across...."

Everything else, romantic and otherwise, involving Charname, Anomen, Kelsey, and Imoen seems to have played out flawlessly, and I think on an install as heavily modified as mine, that's really saying something.

I'd also like to add that Kelsey has a LOT of interjections in ToB, which is welcome, because the other NPCs were pretty quiet. So thanks again for a great mod and a great addition to the party. (Note that I romanced Anomen, and am still gushing about the fabulousness of Kelsey.)
Silverjon's Journal: a Baldur's Gate fanfic/semi-AAR, by yours truly

Offline Blackwing

• Planewalker
Re: Kelsey/Imoen romance issues
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 03:50:58 PM »
I have to second this. The Imoen/Kelsey epilogues were great!

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 06:38:54 PM »
I've never played this track before, and let me start by saying it's very cute. Loved the epilogues.

But, in the final revelation of the Solar, Kelsey's "that you would use the woman I love" interjection to Mellissan came up, and that really doesn't seem to apply to Imoen very well. Or is my Charname just egocentric? This may also have been a bug with my install; it wouldn't be the first.

Or it could be my fault and either I've been told about it and never fixed it, or people were too afraid to mention it or something.

Also, from Kelsey's epilogue: "During their travels, they they stumbled across...."

Oops.

I'd also like to add that Kelsey has a LOT of interjections in ToB, which is welcome, because the other NPCs were pretty quiet. So thanks again for a great mod and a great addition to the party. (Note that I romanced Anomen, and am still gushing about the fabulousness of Kelsey.)

Heheh. Thanks again.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Blackwing

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 05:31:08 AM »

That didn't happen in my game.

I forgot to add that I loved the Kelsey/Imoen banters. The funny/sweet nicknames one was really funny. You could add a short tease between PC and Love Interest in it.
Fex: "Awww, how sweet. Anomen, maybe we should start doing that, too." Anomen is startled and blanches but gathers his courage and valiantly responds: "If... if you'd really like that, my lady,.... of-of course...." PC: "Relax, I'm just teasing you... sweetie." Anomen looks releaved.

Hm. No too sure of the ladies response.
Viconia gives a Look until the PC starts to apologize. Aerie might like it up to a point. Jaheira... stammers and is insecure? Waffles?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: