Author Topic: Monopolizing the Guild  (Read 1585 times)

Kikosemmek

Monopolizing the Guild
« on: January 07, 2006, 05:26:17 PM »
Does the quest pack permit me to side with Bodhi even if I am in command of the theif stronghold? If not, will there be an update permitting that? This goes well with my Chaotic Neutral theif, as it would leave him as the only operating theif guild in Athkatla, and would remove the need to pay Renal.

When I first read "double-crossing" in the readme I hoped I could deal with Mae'Var and Renal at the same time: taking Renal's job, then professing to Mae'var, taking his forged letter, going to Renal's and planting it, and then talking to Renal to receive authorization to kill Mae'var, and proceding to do so. I hoped it would be a clever turn-out, but nothing happened to Renal. Damn :P I wish future versions could include this version for a theif player who wishes to be extra cunning and merciless.

Answers? Opinions?

Offline Bex

• black marketeer
  • Planewalker
Re: Monopolizing the Guild
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 06:27:17 PM »
You missed your chance to betray Renal, but even if you do, he'll be replaced.

If you are a multiclassed or dual-classed thief, you can have the thief stronghold and work for Bodhi (so I'm told), but I don't know who you're supposed to pay if you're late with your dues.
Silverjon's Journal: a Baldur's Gate fanfic/semi-AAR, by yours truly

Kikosemmek

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 07:02:04 PM »
Oh I know how to kill Renal alone, I've done that in a previous save, I was just saying it's a shame that it's impossible to kill both Renal and Mae'Var in one big betreyal.

Offline Bill Bisco

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 06:28:46 PM »
That sounds Really Cool.  Just like when you betrayed Phaere and the Matron Mother together.  Things like this I like  ;D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: