Author Topic: Internet sexuality and 14 year-old girls  (Read 17342 times)

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
Re: Internet sexuality and 14 year-old girls
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2005, 04:50:12 AM »
-pats joes head- HAPPY NOW?!  jesus louise! people it is my choice what I do in life

No one said you cannot do as you wish.

if you have a problem you talk to that person adultly!

I did speak to you "adultly".

ahh your a good person so i wont hit you this time -pats head- but allll of you only ONE of you actually imed me and spoke to me about it! so please people dont talk behind backs its incredibly rude

I asked you quite openly about your avatar.

im going to now check my email which I never have checked for at least 1 week, ok nothing there so where did you tell me about the avatar may i kindly ask, i would expect an email or pm to be honest

Offline Joe

• Planewalker
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2005, 04:52:45 AM »
im going to now check my email which I never have checked for at least 1 week, ok nothing there so where did you tell me about the avatar may i kindly ask, i would expect an email or pm to be honest

http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,21130.msg276435.html#msg276435

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2005, 04:57:38 AM »

http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,21130.msg276435.html#msg276435

...... im going to stand here and glare and ask why would i read everypost there/ i didnt go back after i posted!

yes i am 14

and do you have special software to see through a well noticable pink-bra? i think not but pppppleeease next time people PM me i dont often return to forums unless there intresting

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2005, 05:01:15 AM »
also if i want to go topless and braless there is no law saying i cant it is sort of my life and if i feel like doing it i will - no offence but...thats just the way i see it

Offline Joe

• Planewalker
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2005, 05:04:11 AM »
Please try to follow logically--no one has denied your right to do anything.

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2005, 05:08:11 AM »
The word America, referring to a country or region and therefore possessing no gender, can only technically be referred to as "it", not "he" or "she"
 I am not your English teacher. Find yourself one. Stop repeating the same phrase over and over
  It's never 'he'. It can be both 'it' or 'she'. Sometimes 'it' sounds better to me, sometimes 'she'

Why do you insist on calling me a coward? What have I done that is cowardly?
 Not answering questions, in order that I forget and get confused
  Check your post, please

"Quote from: Lu on Today at 02:45:40 AM
   It doesn't?

The intent is the same.

Hmm, I think I have a couple of topless pictures of my own. Time for Lu to have an avatar, I guess

."
  See what "           ." means?

Sometimes even stupid Lu can be sarcastic. Read the whole thread, I can't repeat everything. Promise?
  Then I'd be glad to continue this discussion

See ya

Offline rotschopf

• The Drow
  • Planewalker
  • Resident Evil
    • TDDM ~ For Darkness is thy Kingdom
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2005, 05:10:25 AM »
Oh, fer crying out loud, kids! (not meant as an insult, just quoting Jack O'Neill). I'm not a mod, and feel free to smack me for that, but can we please return to being *nice* to each other? This discussion gets us nowhere, does it?

The Drow
"She moved." -- The Drow after killing a 9-year-old girl with one shot.

Offline Eral

• Planewalker
Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2005, 05:13:01 AM »
Don't you worry Lu. We all now have the enjoyment of seeing Joe arguing with irenicus - and not doing it very well. In fact, she appears to be beating him.
*Eral goes off whistling It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas*
If you see anything mysterious or unusual, just enjoy it while you can.  - Michael Leunig.

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2005, 05:19:26 AM »
   Irene dear, he's talking crap. The problem was, I got upset (it happens very rarely), and I'm much better when I'm cool, calm, and collected. We'll have him begging for forgiveness on his knees, I'm sure. I just only will ask him one question each time that I post

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2005, 05:28:30 AM »
  Irene, Eral says everything we'll be OK. The aces are ours, he still has to answer the questions that will lay him straight by our feet, save that you are doing great on your own
  I think we may consider some best evar avatars for you and me in the future. We could even have a set of 30 or 40 each, changing them every day

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2005, 05:41:07 AM »
  So Joe, as soon as you are back and we live in the same country, no matter how big SHE is, answer me this question "How dare you use such words as 'tits' and 'boobies' when there are ladies around? Do you not know the word 'breast'"? Be a man, not a coward, answer it, and then wait for the next question

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2005, 05:45:30 AM »
I'm not a mod, and feel free to smack me for that, but can we please return to being *nice* to each other?
  What has it all to do with you being a mod or not?

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2005, 05:50:00 AM »
I'm not a mod, and feel free to smack me for that, but can we please return to being *nice* to each other?
 What has it all to do with you being a mod or not?

same question actually.... what has that got to do with a mod anyway?

Offline rotschopf

• The Drow
  • Planewalker
  • Resident Evil
    • TDDM ~ For Darkness is thy Kingdom
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2005, 05:52:13 AM »
  What has it all to do with you being a mod or not?

Well, a mod could just *close* this thread if people don't continue to be unfriendly with each other. I can just *ask* you to be nice.  ;D But I see the double-meaning in the abbrevation "mod". And no, not taking the bait. I'm going back to writing.

The Drow
"She moved." -- The Drow after killing a 9-year-old girl with one shot.

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2005, 06:04:10 AM »
a mod could just *close* this thread
   I don't think a mod could, dear

Offline Drew

• Kind of a prick
  • Planewalker
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2005, 06:13:37 AM »
In my experience, most bras cover about as much area (if not more) than most swimsuits.  That said, I fail to see how this was ever an issue.
Poor baby. Couldn't find a fight anywhere else so you had to come here, huh. -Cybersquirt

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2005, 06:15:20 AM »
In my experience, most bras cover about as much area (if not more) than most swimsuits. That said, I fail to see how this was ever an issue.

my point excactly, joe must be rather deprived of love life to mention anything on my avatar to be honest  ;D

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2005, 06:22:44 AM »
joe must be rather deprived of love life to mention anything on my avatar to be honest
   Exactly, Irene

As soon as Joe has the first question answered, here we go
Does it matter that they are covered by her only her bra? She is still showing them off
    Some ladies have pretty large tits, so they are dressed, but everyone sees that they still have tits. OK, maybe this time they have breasts. Anyway, what are they supposed to do? Ever stay home?

I hope to have these two questions answered when I am back

Don't help him with the answers, please, folk, or I'll start anew, I swear

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2005, 06:47:44 AM »
i hope there answered to and if joe comes up with a polite and kind way of saying it ill change my avvie (to all people im chosing which avvie i have if i want this ill use this as its the only decent pic of me, but ill take a nice one with my dog in aprox... 3 hrs :)_

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2005, 06:49:01 AM »
personally i see nothing wrong with it it just looks like a top........ the avvie is so small..

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2005, 06:51:32 AM »
  You look nice, Irene. I like this avatar better, though the first one was OK

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2005, 06:52:25 AM »
i hated my other one it was taken in greece and the sun was directly in my eyes

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2005, 07:15:11 AM »
  As a matter of fact, I am glad that Joe has brought all this crap, all these demons and cockroaches that possess him, to our attention, and perhaps it's possible to turn it into smth productive (I hope my questions will keep the guy at bay, in the meantime)
  What level of eroticism is appropriate in a mod is the question that I'd love to ask. The notorious Kiara-Zaya doesn't give an answer. IMO. The only episode is when you have to read two or three pages copied from a novel, I take. I only made it into a couple sentences, skipped the rest, not to fall asleep
  I recently read 1,001 Night online (translated by Sir Richard Burton), and it impressed me much. And now it seems to me that the same level of eroticism is what a mod author is allowed to reveal
  Much depends on not only actions depicted, of course, but the choice of words. Smth like "I like your boobs, hot chick", or "Wassup, dude. Wanna ... me now?" on the night when Global RomanceActive is set to 2 is one thing, and may look dirty even if the content is modest
  On the other hand, here's an example of how they depict it in 1,001 Nights (transl. Sir Richard Burton), just a randomly chosen piece:

Thereupon Kut al-Kulub arose and took him to her bosom and kissed him; for the love of him was firm fixed in her heart, so that she disclosed to him her secret and all the affection she felt; and, throwing her arms round Ghanim's neck like a collar of pearls, kissed him again and yet again
Then he took her legs and passed them round his waist and she wound her arms about his neck, and met him with kisses and murmurs of pleasure and amorous toyings. Next he sucked her tongue and she sucked his, and lastly, he loosed the strings of her petticoat-trousers and abated her maidenhead
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 07:37:58 AM by Lu »

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2005, 07:20:52 AM »
hmmm if you go out in certain clothing it dosnt mean anything it just means your proud to show what you have is how my friends put it

and with mods i dont think there is a limit really... i mean it depends on the mood of the modder at the time lol

and that chosen piece: was.. different... lol

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2005, 07:25:04 AM »
  Irene, today you are particularly good (and I don't only mean your avatar). Damned time zones! You should have shown up earlier, we would have finished that crap with Joe in a couple posts