Author Topic: Another Song of Praise and Admiration!  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Balathustrius

• Planewalker
Another Song of Praise and Admiration!
« on: December 16, 2005, 02:13:37 AM »
You guys totally rock.

I just tried BG Tutu for the first time this afternoon, and it is absolutely fantastic.  Seriously, you guys have revitalized the best game of all time - it's possibly even better than SoA now.  Especially with some of the Tutu-dependant mods - I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to vanilla Baldur's Gate. 

So, I wanted to say "Thank you" to Japheth, Ghreyfain, SimDing0, CamDawg, Andyr, (hope I'm not forgetting anyone) for all your hard work.  (I can only imagine how hard it must have been.. and then the endless bug-fixes too.... *shudder*)

Thank you.

Offline AaronArcher

• Planewalker
Re: Another Song of Praise and Admiration!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 07:29:21 PM »
I've just realized all my post on here have been about technical issues thks for the bop on the head : Balathustrius. I send my thks out to u guys aswell after i finally got it up and running Tutu is without a doubt made BG1 the best game ever to me Woot thks alot u guys and hope ( cross fingers ) that all u guys can get back up with each other work on some more stuff for us ;)

Offline Balathustrius

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 06:55:05 PM »
I've had some technical issues too, but none of them have been severe enough to mar the sheer coolness that is Tutu.

:D

Offline AaronArcher

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 06:41:32 PM »
LOL amen to that!!!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: