Author Topic: Comments on "a girl in candlekeep"  (Read 11669 times)

Offline balduran

• Supremacy of the Metal Kingdom
  • Planewalker
  • Photo - useless. Inner beauty - questionable.
    • BG2 Improvements Mod by Victor and azure NPC Romance
Re: Comments on "a girl in candlekeep"
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2005, 09:47:20 AM »
I can understand hating the image they've created for themselves, but their music is something completely  different.
Ok, let's say I don't hate their music. Just find it terrible and don't like it. There's no accounting for tastes, you know.

Though sometimes I think thre ought to be (and I'm not talking about you not liking Kiss, that's fairly acceptable). Right now on tha Balkans is very popular a certain music style which incorporates folklore music together with elements, either stolen from other songs or completely distasteful. If that's not enough they use lyrics that would make Snoop Dog and "Half a Dollar" blush. In BG they we call it Chalga, in Romania it's Maine. The names in former Yugoslavian republics and Turkey aren't known to me.
Ask not! Dominate!

http://balduran.blackwyrmlair.net

-- BG2 Improvements
-- Azure NPC Romance

"In the end, my girlfirend became my arch-enemy, my arch-enemy became my best friend, and my best friend became my girlfriend. But hey - that's high school!"

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: