Author Topic: Compare a day with <CharName>  (Read 15313 times)

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
Re: Compare a day with <CharName>
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2005, 06:22:51 AM »
   So Irenicus is a young lady, unless she disagrees

Offline balduran

• Supremacy of the Metal Kingdom
  • Planewalker
  • Photo - useless. Inner beauty - questionable.
    • BG2 Improvements Mod by Victor and azure NPC Romance
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2005, 06:23:57 AM »
You're just 14. how many could you possibly have had. At this age I didn't even refer to the girls I was dating as girlfriends.

hmm ive had about 10, my brother normaly sets me up on blind dates, but theres a boy in my class i really really really like!! and were always messin about, and causing chaos in school, but well, our friendships to strong i think we both wont say anything, but to late now, all my friends are boys, its really odd, cus when i go to town on saturday theres like 7 boys around me, and all we do is talk about shooting and offroading and cars, its fun, and we all respect each other and they dont judge me cus im a girl its so cool

Trust me, they do. Watch the Sprite commersial, it's right in the bullz'eye
Ask not! Dominate!

http://balduran.blackwyrmlair.net

-- BG2 Improvements
-- Azure NPC Romance

"In the end, my girlfirend became my arch-enemy, my arch-enemy became my best friend, and my best friend became my girlfriend. But hey - that's high school!"

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2005, 06:26:10 AM »
my grandpa calls me an "addlerson" i cant spell it as such

also i call people lad or lass, normally, i dont say lady or gentleman, unless is someone oddly posh, but then i normaly say sir or Ma'am, at school we have to call people Sir or Miss, its so weird i dont like being so formal, and in my family were near beaten if we disobay our elders, so its very odd how all people are different

Offline balduran

• Planewalker
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2005, 06:27:31 AM »

I believe the term you are refering to is ADOLESCENT
Ask not! Dominate!

-- BG2 Improvements
-- Azure NPC Romance

"In the end, my girlfirend became my arch-enemy, my arch-enemy became my best friend, and my best friend became my girlfriend. But hey - that's high school!"

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2005, 06:28:40 AM »

I believe the term you are refering to is ADOLESCENT

THATS THE WORD!
sorry me nd the guys keep skipping english to do skateboarding

Offline balduran

• Planewalker
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2005, 06:30:07 AM »
Where are you from, Irenicus?
Ask not! Dominate!

-- BG2 Improvements
-- Azure NPC Romance

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2005, 06:31:12 AM »
Though I have to say that the term "lady"(as well as gentleman) should be used only when the person has proven that he has certain moral and spiritual qualities going beyond phisical beauty and sexuall appeal
  On that I definitely disagree, as you may have already guessed. I think that the term "lady"(as well as gentleman) can be used until the person has proven that s/he lacks certain moral or spiritual qualities

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2005, 06:34:16 AM »

south england, isle of wight,

Though I have to say that the term "lady"(as well as gentleman) should be used only when the person has proven that he has certain moral and spiritual qualities going beyond phisical beauty and sexuall appeal
 On that I definitely disagree, as you may have already guessed. I think that the term "lady"(as well as gentleman) can be used until the person has proven that s/he lacks certain moral or spiritual qualities
as isaid, i must respect my elders for my parents sake, unless they say otherwise, which is not often all the adults we know are from church, i on the other hand dont go to church, i belive in god in a way but im not ready to go to church, but all my friends are the same, we wont do anything TO agenst the law, we try and be good, cept for it was us who put itching powder in all the kids coats last month

Offline balduran

• Planewalker
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2005, 06:34:24 AM »
It depends how you look at it. I've been known to overestimate people, because I used to believe that people are by nature good, but for some time I'm on the contrary position - people are no longer entitled to my respect, they should earn it before they can enjoy it. This, however, doesn't mean that I will not be polite when talking to strangers or people I've recently met.
Ask not! Dominate!

-- BG2 Improvements
-- Azure NPC Romance

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2005, 06:35:20 AM »
It depends how you look at it. I've been known to overestimate people, because I used to believe that people are by nature good, but for some time I'm on the contrary position - people are no longer entitled to my respect, they should earn it before they can enjoy it. This, however, doesn't mean that I will not be polite when talking to strangers or people I've recently met.

i tend to keep with myself and my friends, and maybe the occassional person mom introduces me to, but other then that my manners arnt oddly needed,

Offline balduran

• Planewalker
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2005, 06:36:08 AM »

 On that I definitely disagree, as you may have already guessed. I think that the term "lady"(as well as gentleman) can be used until the person has proven that s/he lacks certain moral or spiritual qualities
as isaid, i must respect my elders for my parents sake, unless they say otherwise, which is not often all the adults we know are from church, i on the other hand dont go to church, i belive in god in a way but im not ready to go to church, but all my friends are the same, we wont do anything TO agenst the law, we try and be good, cept for it was us who put itching powder in all the kids coats last month

Last month was like 20-25 Celsius. People'd boil in a coat in October.
Ask not! Dominate!

-- BG2 Improvements
-- Azure NPC Romance

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2005, 06:39:05 AM »

Last month was like 20-25 Celsius. People'd boil in a coat in October.

yeah thats what i said, thats why i wonder how the hell it even worked.....
it WAS a rainy day so, heh, me and my friends just walk in the rain, and sing

Offline balduran

• Planewalker
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2005, 06:39:43 AM »

i tend to keep with myself and my friends, and maybe the occassional person mom introduces me to, but other then that my manners arnt oddly needed,

That's a different case - when your parents introduce you to someone, you are no longer yourself, but a representation of all that your mom and dad have nurtured and invested into you. In such case you need to show your best manners, just like an athlete at the Olympics is trying their best in the name of their nation.
Ask not! Dominate!

-- BG2 Improvements
-- Azure NPC Romance

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2005, 06:43:49 AM »

That's a different case - when your parents introduce you to someone, you are no longer yourself, but a representation of all that your mom and dad have nurtured and invested into you. In such case you need to show your best manners, just like an athlete at the Olympics is trying their best in the name of their nation.

well when i talk to my mates yeah im casual i feel like a robot round my parents

Offline balduran

• Planewalker
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2005, 06:44:29 AM »
Why is that?
Ask not! Dominate!

-- BG2 Improvements
-- Azure NPC Romance

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2005, 06:45:51 AM »
Why is that?

ive never trusted my mom, and i dont like my stepdad, to much

Offline balduran

• Planewalker
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2005, 06:48:18 AM »
My parents are devorced too, and I don't respect them much either, but it doesn't mean I should be a robot and not behave like I casually do.
Ask not! Dominate!

-- BG2 Improvements
-- Azure NPC Romance

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2005, 06:50:29 AM »
My parents are devorced too, and I don't respect them much either, but it doesn't mean I should be a robot and not behave like I casually do.

keeps them happy and of my back

Offline balduran

• Planewalker
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2005, 06:52:53 AM »
ok, I'll be shutting up now. There are some pressing matters that I should attend to. Bye ;)
Ask not! Dominate!

-- BG2 Improvements
-- Azure NPC Romance

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2005, 06:57:20 AM »
I used to believe that people are by nature good, but for some time I'm on the contrary position - people are no longer entitled to my respect, they should earn it before they can enjoy it
   You must have experienced some real hard times, I take. You are not alone in this, of course (even Irenicus may have, despite her young age). However, I think that a priori disbelief in someone's good nature only makes your own life harder and less enjoyable

Offline Sorrow

• Planewalker
  • Grim and Frostbitten
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2005, 10:56:30 AM »
I think that a lot of people is good by nature, but too confused/weak/stupid to be trustable.

And it's not always that "men kiss" often it's the woman who put ups her hand in manner that leaves you little choice
   Nothing's wrong about it either, I guess. Or is it such a hard job for a man, to kiss a lady's hand? If I put up my hand in such a manner, I doubt that here in USA many men would realize what they are expected to do

That depends on personal standards. Personally, I see kissing a womans hand rather as a mark of affection than a mark of respect, so I don't kiss ladie's hands.
I strongly dislike kissing customs and I really hate when someone (who isn't my lover) tries to kiss me.

Trouble is it's mostly just a facade, Poles are in truth very unkind to women, they just follow the customs.

So true...
I'm only non-misogynic man that I personally know.
Usually, so called gentlemen regard women as lower life forms, and are loudest woman haters when they are in all-male company  :(.
The problem is that people who easily accept customs instead of asking "WTF? Why do I have to kiss her hand" usually also easily accept prejudices.
Siblinghood
Unity
Peace

One Vision!
One Purpose!

-----------------------------

My DeviantArt gallery

Offline Lu

• Planewalker
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2005, 11:50:23 AM »
The problem is that people who easily accept customs instead of asking "WTF? Why do I have to kiss her hand" usually also easily accept prejudices
   Why? Can't you think that she may like it?

Offline Sorrow

• Planewalker
  • Grim and Frostbitten
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2005, 01:50:11 PM »
I think that I would like it a lot more if women would kiss my hand.
Sadly, women in my country are very badly brought up and they don't do that.

I'm questioning the validity of custom, not if a particular woman derives pleasure from her hand being kissed.
I would like if most of people would kiss my boots when they meet me.
Does it make asking people to kiss my boots a good thing?

I don't care about such barbaric customs, I refuse to kiss a hand of woman that isn't my girlfriend/lover/wife.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 01:52:51 PM by Sorrow »
Siblinghood
Unity
Peace

One Vision!
One Purpose!

-----------------------------

My DeviantArt gallery

Offline Pigeon

• Planewalker
    • hmph
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2005, 04:02:34 PM »

then fell asleep in class, and when the teacher woke me up, i stod up and yelled 'I DIDNT DO IT! IMOEN DID!"
so i think my day was worse then Charnames ok has anyone had a terrible day? cus i wanna make sure im not the only one doing these things

What sort of drugs are you on?

And no, I've never had a terrible day, ever.

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2005, 05:23:45 PM »

then fell asleep in class, and when the teacher woke me up, i stod up and yelled 'I DIDNT DO IT! IMOEN DID!"
so i think my day was worse then Charnames ok has anyone had a terrible day? cus i wanna make sure im not the only one doing these things

What sort of drugs are you on?

And no, I've never had a terrible day, ever.

drugs? sugar of course!