Author Topic: Cailean squee-age  (Read 20649 times)

Noctalys

Cailean squee-age
« on: November 08, 2005, 06:34:03 PM »
I do hope you realize that if I explode and blood and viscera fly everywhere, it is your fault.  I hope you take full and complete blame for the torture you inflict upon all of us.   :P

Must....have....CAILEAN!

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
Cailean squee-age
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 07:33:39 PM »
I do hope you realize that if I explode and blood and viscera fly everywhere, it is your fault.  I hope you take full and complete blame for the torture you inflict upon all of us.   :P

Must....have....CAILEAN!

ill just go get valen and bhodi shall i?  hear there blood donations are preeeettty low lately

Noctalys

Cailean squee-age
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 09:30:52 PM »

Must....have....CAILEAN!

ill just go get valen and bhodi shall i?  hear there blood donations are preeeettty low lately

Ooooh, Snap!!  Well replace my extremities with sticks and say my mother was a tree!  *Steals Irenicus' picture of Cailean and runs away, giggling like mad*

.... I win.

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
Cailean squee-age
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 03:03:02 PM »

Must....have....CAILEAN!

Ooooh, Snap!!  Well replace my extremities with sticks and say my mother was a tree!  *Steals Irenicus' picture of Cailean and runs away, giggling like mad*

.... I win.

Robtic voice: picture of Cailean  will self distruct in ten secounds

hmmm game over dude! hes my guy! all mine MINE! you shalnt have him!!! :P   *falls to floor* must have Cailean.....

Noctalys

Cailean squee-age
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 09:14:04 PM »
Oh, blast.

*Tapes explosive picture of Cailean to Irenicus' forehead and runs away screaming madly like the wild woman of Borneo.*

...I still win.

Hmm...won't be released till after christmas....  Anyone selling any patience? I've heard it's at a premium lately but i'm willing to pay extravagant amounts of gold for some!

Offline Grim Squeaker

• Fallen
  • Planewalker
Cailean squee-age
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2005, 04:22:59 AM »
This thread does appear to be one step away from spatulas.  Might I suggest some splitting?
"You alone can make my song take flight..."

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
Cailean squee-age
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2005, 04:32:56 AM »
Oh, blast.

*Tapes explosive picture of Cailean to Irenicus' forehead and runs away screaming madly like the wild woman of Borneo.*

...I still win.

Hmm...won't be released till after christmas....  Anyone selling any patience? I've heard it's at a premium lately but i'm willing to pay extravagant amounts of gold for some!

*tapes it to grim squakers head, then rubs head due to the pull of selotape*

well now hes all bloodified we can steal his!!
*steals paitence*
i will rule i will have him i shall be with him YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME ANIKAN!

ops wrong bord
anyway
 ;D girls rule ;)

Offline Loriel

• Planewalker
    • Loriel's Downloads
Cailean squee-age
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2005, 04:35:15 PM »
;D girls rule ;)

It seems like there's been more drooling (over Cailean) than ruling going on lately...

Noctalys

Cailean squee-age
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2005, 12:42:34 AM »
;D girls rule ;)

It seems like there's been more drooling (over Cailean) than ruling going on lately...

HA! You got that right!  ....Perhaps we can together forge a Sisterhood Of Drool*tm?  You know, so we can drool over Cailean and have the added benefit of dodging taxes!

Hey Irenicus! Pass over some of Grim Squeaker's patience! I'm in sore need of it over here!

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
Cailean squee-age
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2005, 03:13:45 PM »
;D girls rule ;)

HA! You got that right!  ....Perhaps we can together forge a Sisterhood Of Drool*tm?  You know, so we can drool over Cailean and have the added benefit of dodging taxes!

Hey Irenicus! Pass over some of Grim Squeaker's patience! I'm in sore need of it over here!

*pasess some paitence reluctently*
that will be $6084396 dollars please ;)

anyway! ive decided while everyones destracted, ill TAKE OVER THE WORLD MUUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA! *cough, cough, splutter*

Offline RavenBlack

• Planewalker
    • MySpace
Cailean squee-age
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2005, 05:51:07 PM »
;D girls rule ;)

anyway! ive decided while everyones destracted, ill TAKE OVER THE WORLD MUUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA! *cough, cough, splutter*

That's it. 'Ren's off the sugar and caffeine until the Tuesday of Cailean's release finally comes around.

Oh, and...

Kismet? St. Jo? Would it be possible to have, say, a couple of flirt spoilers? To help us with the wait? *gives her best puppy dog-eyed expression* ;)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 05:52:44 PM by RavenBlack »

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
Cailean squee-age
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005, 01:00:51 PM »
;D girls rule ;)

That's it. 'Ren's off the sugar and caffeine until the Tuesday of Cailean's release finally comes around.

Oh, and...

Kismet? St. Jo? Would it be possible to have, say, a couple of flirt spoilers? To help us with the wait? *gives her best puppy dog-eyed expression* ;)

but but but but! *watches police take all her sugar and coffee and other caffeine/sugar products*
now i shall eat... CHEESE! *nibbles on cheese*
i shall be hyper you didnt take my secret stock pile of chocolate!!!!!!

Noctalys

Re: Cailean squee-age
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2005, 12:52:19 AM »
*Blink* *Blink*  Hey cool.  There is like, a new thread.  And we like, started it.  Is this a good thing, or a  "we have annoyed the admins and death shall reign down upon us all in a shower of rusty spoons and angry chartreuse wombatsl" thing?

Oh, and, um...can I pay for that patience in coffee?  I have lots and lots of coffee...... @_@

Noctalys

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 11:19:55 PM »
Um...did everybody die? ???

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2005, 11:26:42 PM »
One can only hope...
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Noctalys

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2005, 01:26:29 AM »
*Amusement* 

Does that mean we all become masters and mistresses of the night, rising again as zombies to feast on the brains, flesh, and delicious Parkay*tm of humans?

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005, 01:46:43 AM »
*Amusement* 

Does that mean we all become masters and mistresses of the night, rising again as zombies to feast on the brains, flesh, and delicious Parkay*tm of humans?

i already do that  ::)

Offline Loriel

• Planewalker
    • Loriel's Downloads
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 02:24:14 AM »
*Amusement* 

As long as there's no pictures of anyone's favorite NPC involved or singing "Ache-y Break-y Heart" or rolling on the ground in emotional agony - I'm all for the feasting on human brains.

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2005, 09:03:52 AM »
spatulas = baned
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 12:33:28 PM »
*Amusement* 

As long as there's no pictures of anyone's favorite NPC involved or singing "Ache-y Break-y Heart" or rolling on the ground in emotional agony - I'm all for the feasting on human brains.

*tries to imagion kelsey and cailean singing*

Noctalys

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2005, 01:11:34 AM »
*Amusement* 

*Falls over dead*

....Never, never put that image in my mind again. please.  It hurts me deep inside.  :P

Oh yeah, about spatulas....Kinda reminds me of a comic I once wrote about a wrestler called "The Onion Hun" whose left arm is possessed by an Evil Demon Of Evility and Strife*tm ...The said left arm would take over The Onion Hun whenever he was losing a fight and TOH would turn into.....SPATULAR! THE DEMONIC SPATULA!*tm.

...I really and truly wish now, in retrospect, that this idea had never come to fruition. O.O

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2005, 05:08:38 AM »
*Amusement* 

*Falls over dead*

....Never, never put that image in my mind again. please.  It hurts me deep inside.  :P

Oh yeah, about spatulas....Kinda reminds me of a comic I once wrote about a wrestler called "The Onion Hun" whose left arm is possessed by an Evil Demon Of Evility and Strife*tm ...The said left arm would take over The Onion Hun whenever he was losing a fight and TOH would turn into.....SPATULAR! THE DEMONIC SPATULA!*tm.

...I really and truly wish now, in retrospect, that this idea had never come to fruition. O.O

lol, only song i could imagion them singing is "we are the champions" so dont worry  ;)

Offline St. Josephine

• Planewalker
  • The Patron Saint of Mediocrity
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2005, 08:10:45 AM »
Hehehe...

And, Ice  :-*... Spatulas are verboten!
Cailean: An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!

Despite his heartthrob status in real life, Orlando Bloom has consistently functioned as a node of negative energy onscreen, sucking the life force out of all who surround him. --Dana Stevens, Slate.com

Noctalys

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2005, 12:14:47 AM »
*Amusement* 

lol, only song i could imagion them singing is "we are the champions" so dont worry  ;)

..So which one is Freddie Mercury?

Noctalys

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2005, 08:58:50 PM »
Oh hey, Icelus, If you're still here on the prime with us.... I'm digging your picture, man.  Ho to the third power indeed!  ;D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: