Author Topic: That no end script from those old days  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Deaderinred

• Planewalker
That no end script from those old days
« on: November 09, 2005, 02:49:32 PM »
Just wondering if the "no_end.zip" (located here http://www.magma.ca/~carl2/arundor/abode/bg_scripts.html ) for bg1 would work in tutu? im asuming no but i cant remember any of that modding knowledge i once had, well what little of it had in the first place  ::) , thing is i want to do the totsc areas after i kill seravok, since im nearing the end of chapter 5 i cant really find out if it would mess up any of the tutu scripts already in place, which more then likey it would.

If you guys think it aint gonna work or its one of those "start a new game!" type deals, then ill just go and do the totsc areas before i raid the iron throne.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 02:51:08 PM by Kai »

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
Re: That no end script from those old days
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 03:15:39 PM »
The script should work but you will need to rename it to the format that all Tutu files use. I think that in this case AR0125.BCS should become _AR0125.BCS, and NARRAT2.DLG should become _NARRAT2.DLG, although I am not 100% sure about it.

-Echon

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: