Author Topic: Getting rid of the degreenifier?  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Borsook

• off topic
  • Planewalker
  • not a badger
Getting rid of the degreenifier?
« on: November 07, 2005, 12:50:54 PM »
I mean the one from tutufix 13 (install with tutufix 15), not that there anything wrong with it, but green is a nice colour and I need those 1,5 GB back... do I have to reinstall tutu or is there an alternative way?
"Borsook seems like a pretty cool guy who offers his insight where appropriate... just very, very frequently." - Imrahil

Borsook's Chambers - Home of Borsook's Mods

Offline Grim Squeaker

• Fallen
  • Planewalker
Re: Getting rid of the degreenifier?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 12:59:51 PM »
I mean the one from tutufix 13 (install with tutufix 15), not that there anything wrong with it, but green is a nice colour and I need those 1,5 GB back... do I have to reinstall tutu or is there an alternative way?

Surely, not installing that component (or uninstalling it if you have it already installed)?
"You alone can make my song take flight..."

Offline Borsook

• off topic
  • Planewalker
  • not a badger
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 01:04:14 PM »

Surely, not installing that component (or uninstalling it if you have it already installed)?
I have installed it, uninstalling as such does not exist since it's run as a batch file called by weidu... (unless I'm wrong and weidu does back up files in such a case too)
"Borsook seems like a pretty cool guy who offers his insight where appropriate... just very, very frequently." - Imrahil

Offline Grim Squeaker

• Fallen
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 01:16:24 PM »

I have installed it, uninstalling as such does not exist since it's run as a batch file called by weidu... (unless I'm wrong and weidu does back up files in such a case too)

I imagine there's an uninstall batch file as well.  If there isn't, someone needs to be killed.
"You alone can make my song take flight..."

Offline Borsook

• off topic
  • Planewalker
  • not a badger
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 02:12:25 PM »
b)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: