Author Topic: BG1 with BG1tutu open questions  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Evangelion_

• Planewalker
BG1 with BG1tutu open questions
« on: November 05, 2005, 06:05:50 AM »
Hi, I am trying to install BG1tutu for the first time.
I would like to play BG1+TotSC with the BG2 engine in a LAN multiplayer with 2 friend of mine.
Now, I have been looking for info over this forum and site but there are still some little thing i have not completely understood, if someone could help me i will be glad to him.

* How many Gb will requires BG1tutu for install, and how many Gb will require to play AFTER install?
* If i play ONLY BG1+TotSC but when i've finished i want to continue in BG2, is it possible to import the party from BG1tutu to BG2(tutu)?
* What does it means that ToB is supported but not required? I mean, i want to play only BG1, what does change if i use the reccomended install of bg2 or the full bg2+tob?
* I would like to add some new quest, npc, kits for BG1, i have seen the modlist but some BG1tutu mod seem to be for the bg2 part of the game... so i am confused...
* Every mod in BG1tutu is supposed to fit well with BG1tutu, but are they also compatible with each other? I mean, there are incompatibility issues with mod that are both good for BG1tutu (in BG1tutu subsection of modlist) but they don't work togheter?
* Last and obvious: what compatible mods (for the BG1 part) do u suggest in order to have a good game with not too many bugs?

Now i think i will take some of this:
bg1tutu
indira NPC
BG1 npc
Sirine Call (is it for BG1?)
tutufix
tutu tweaks
AoEmbers
Unfinished Business for BG1 (when it is supposed to be released? 1 month, 1 years or never?)

Thanx to all.
U are free to complain about the quantity of question i have put in a single post...
...sorry... ^_^i

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: