Author Topic: Pardon me - don't know if this carries onto the newer release  (Read 2155 times)

Offline Diana

• Neophyte
  • Planewalker
Due to being on dial-up (and not having access to DSL again till after American Thanksgiving) I've re-installed Keto-SOAv2 which I must have downloaded on or after 11/24/04.

I have also installed the latest G3 Tweaks which (I think - hard to keep track of when you have many mods installed) has a feature for faster  interjections and sola/valen type interjections.

I now notice with this early Keto release that during the bards' competition cutscene the voicing/text is not matching precisely as it once did.  Could it be the Wait() or Delay() is out of sync due to the G3 Tweak I've now added to the mix?  I didn't have that installed the last time I played Keto which was around XMAS 2004.

Has anyone noticed this with the newer release of Keto (which I should be able to get my hands on in early December?)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: