Author Topic: oh where oh where that music go?  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
oh where oh where that music go?
« on: September 28, 2005, 12:40:40 AM »
Ok about a weak ago I did a fresh instail of Baldur's Gate, now I've sense discovered that while all of Kelseys audio for dialog works just fine, his music isn't showing up during the romance. Now then I thought to check the SongList.2da, kelsey's music was listed at the bottom. And no I do not have more then 100 songs. The only songs added to the original game are from the Kelsey and Saerileth mod, maybe Keto i'm haven't had her in the party that long.

Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
Re: oh where oh where that music go?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 08:11:19 PM »
forget it, I fixed the music problem, I used an 3rd party program to convert the sound files, instead of using the instailer.
Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: