Author Topic: After being abducted by Bodhi...  (Read 2560 times)

Malvika Bala Deshmukh

After being abducted by Bodhi...
« on: September 24, 2005, 11:15:38 PM »
isn't 'undead' Kelsey or some such thing supposed to be there when you confront Bodhi?  There wasn't any sign of him when I fought her, and now I've killed her, and nothing happened afterward either.....

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: After being abducted by Bodhi...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 11:49:18 PM »
Yes, he should definitely be there. Are you sure you didn't just kill him immediately? Sometimes with a very high-level cleric in the end of SOA, you can simply explode all non-Bodhi vampires without a fight.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Malvi

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 05:54:17 PM »
well, there would still be his body, wouldn't there?  Because I definitely didn't find that.

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2005, 06:29:55 PM »
Indeed, there should have been.

I don't have a ready explanation for you. The easiest (for me) recommendation is that if you have a nearby save point (say, from right before the Bodhi abduction) that you try that. Barring that, I can try to give you console commands to give you the body and the restoration dialogue.

Did anybody _else_ get abducted?
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Tarayani

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2005, 06:19:13 PM »
No, no one else got abducted.  Also, I did the Bodhi confrontation about three times (starting from a save after the abduction) and he wasn't there any of the times.  Would the amount of game time passing after the abduction make a difference?  I didn't go after Bodhi right after the graveyard scene, I went back to the slums and rested and restocked my supplies and other such things for several days.
 I (very cleverly) overwrote my save, so the console command would be much appreciated.

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2005, 08:21:02 PM »
Well. I'm at a loss to explain, and this doesn't seem to be a problem for other players.

What I would suggest is, in the final Bodhi area, do

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("J#VmpKel")

at the console, and you'll at least have the Vampire Kelsey to fight. (If you time it so that you create it just before opening the door to Bodhi, you might even get the correct dialogue.)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: