Author Topic: How to reset character class changed when tutu installed?  (Read 1783 times)

Offline 00-Drizzt-00

• Planewalker
How to reset character class changed when tutu installed?
« on: September 08, 2005, 06:33:04 AM »
When I loaded up tutu for my son, when asked what class to make characters I randomly picked a class eg Minsc became a beastmaster (not knowing any better). Now son wnats to changes character to a different class. Can this be done, or do I have to re-load tutu to choose the class differently? Drizzt's dad.

Offline Ashara

• Tired
  • Planewalker
Re: How to reset character class changed when tutu installed?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 01:09:30 PM »
You will need to uninstall TUTU (as per the read-me) and reinstall it again to select the different kits for the joinable NPCs. Alternatively, if you are able to run ShadowKeeper, iirc you can change their kits on a saved game, that will from there continue on with the changed kits, but any new game will have the characters as established on install. If you run NI, you can edit the CRE files, kill and resummon the NPCs via CLUAConsole or go from a save before entering the area where the NPC spawns. Then they will have a kit you have edited on pick up.

Hope that helps :)
Hang in there. I'll try to make you glad you did.
—George R.R. Martin

There is nothing better than imagining other worlds [...] to forget the painful one we live in. At least so I thought then. I hadn't yet realized that, imagining other worlds, you end up changing this one.
-Umberto Eco, Baudolino

Three mods you shall make - one too bad and one to dread and one to love.

Offline 00-Drizzt-00

• Planewalker
Re: How to reset character class changed when tutu installed?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 03:36:41 AM »
Thanks - gave it a go, and it seemed to work. Now something else was tried and has caused problems. I'll start another post for it though ...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: