Author Topic: Minor Technical Question  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Jon

• I'm not important enough for a last name.
  • Planewalker
Minor Technical Question
« on: September 03, 2005, 03:36:42 PM »
I have a wee question that really isn't related to Calean but I didn't know where else to ask this so I deicded to drop it here.

I started playing BGII again for the first time in a long time and decided to romance Aerie. I'm not very far into it, but I'm far enough that eveyone in my party has made at least one or two interjections; except Aerie. Not even a non-romance related comment. I'm thinking that over the course of my installing mods in preparation for Cailean's arrival I might have done something that would mess up Aeries romance, so I might uninstall all of the mods (I don't have very many, and they're all from here or WeiDu) and then uninstall and reinstall the game. Then I'll probably make a new game with Aerie and see if that fixes anything. I don't really know what I'm doing, just making some guesses.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I always loved Baldur's Gate II and I'd like to play it again and make some offspring with Aerie at some point ;)

Thank you, all.
"Puppies do not cause cancer.  Puppies are more fun than weed.
I suggest everyone buy a puppy."

So sayeth the wise Icelus.

Offline Kismet

• Devil's Minion #5
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Veni; Vidi; Velcro.
    • Pocket Plane Group
Re: Minor Technical Question
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 04:02:23 PM »
You can check and see if Aerie has a LOVETALK variable CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("LOVETALK","LOCALS") with the pointer over Aerie's portrait.
Cailean - An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!  Guaranteed more fun than shampooing cats!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: