Author Topic: Unused dialogs  (Read 14633 times)

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Unused dialogs
« on: August 20, 2005, 01:15:04 PM »
DIALOGS TO RESTORE
ARTOLA
CORIAN - DONE!  v1 by icelus
ERLIN
ENNA

FRIWEN - DONE!  v1 by icelus
FTOBE7 - DONE!  v1 by icelus
GHELDE
MTOB4 - DONE!  v1 by icelus and devSin
MTOB5 - DONE!  v1 by icelus and devSin
MTOB9 - DONE!  v1 by icelus
PILAR
PROSLA - DONE!  v1 by icelus
QUONIN - DONE!  v1 by devSin
READ4 - DONE!  v1 by devSin
SHILO - DONE!  v1 by icelus
SHOP09
SHOPGE

EMPTY OR JUNK DIALOG FILES
ARGH
CHHELP
FRANCO
FUCKYU
GALTOT
GERALD
GGPCHA
GORIOD
KOBOLD
KOCH
MINCSJ
MIRROR
MONKTU 8
MULTIJ
PHEIRKAS
POGHM3
PRIOBG
R101
R2
R214
R274
R3
R8
R86
REVEN2
SAILCAL
SARGET
SDDF
SHANDAL
SSSS
TEST
TESTCH
VOLO2
ZHENT
STHIEF
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 10:18:56 PM by icelus »
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Unused dialogs
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 07:02:07 PM »
I'm really not sure what CHHELP.DLG was intended to be used for, but it definitely breaks the fourth wall

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 12 // from:
  SAY #8898 /* ~I've been trying to think of some sort of reason why we should go to Baldur's Gate, but I can't really think of any.  Except, perhaps, that it's THE GODDAMNED NAME OF THE GAME.~ */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 07:16:20 PM »
ERLIN.DLG would seem to go to ERLINH.CRE, Erlin Hendrik.  ENNA.DLG also comes up with no hits, and should be associated with Erlin's wife, Enna Hendrik (ENNAHE.CRE). 

ERLIN.DLG contains the following:

Not going to be restored

And ENNA.DLG:

Not going to be restored

Not too sure where they're supposed to be located or what you can do to Mrs. Hendrik.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 09:35:16 PM by icelus »

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 08:08:05 PM »
Not sure about GORIOD.DLG:

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 0 // from:
  SAY #9192 /* ~Awake, my adopted child.  Awake and face the terrible tests ahead of thee.  Speak not, for I have but little time.  This place is the Between.  'Tis not so much real, as it is a dream, though not so much a dream, as it is real.  That which should be dead can cast its tentacles here, and your life is already wound within its grasping limbs.  There is always hope, however, and your actions here shall determine the grip with which you are held.  I can tell you no more of your true lineage than I did in life, but you will learn much here.  You must pursue several items, for they are key to who you are.  A Talon is the first, followed by the horn of great beast, a candle of light, a dagger of bone, a potion of blood and tears, and a blackened skull.  I must leave you now, for 'tis a great strain to remain in the Between.  No ordinary mortal can remain for long, so I must leave you to your search.  I wish I could say I am leaving you here alone, but you are not.  Seek wisely and true, and remember ye well: 'Tis often the journey that shapes the child, and not so much where they must go.~ */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

[GORION 13] is also an unused sound that voices the first two sentences.

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 08:09:43 PM »
KOBOLD.DLG is Kari's original dialog!!!

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist.  :))

Offline ElfBane

• Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 04:17:21 AM »
I'm really not sure what CHHELP.DLG was intended to be used for, but it definitely breaks the fourth wall

SAY #8898 /* ~I've been trying to think of some sort of reason why we should go to Baldur's Gate, but I can't really think of any.  Except, perhaps, that it's THE GODDAMNED NAME OF THE GAME.~ */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

Well, the game does poke fun at itself in a couple of ways in the Beregost taverns.

Offline Marauder

• BGI fanboy and
  • Planewalker
  • Viking
    • Order of the Stick
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2005, 07:00:04 AM »

IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

Well, the game does poke fun at itself in a couple of ways in the Beregost taverns.

Sounds like something I'd like Monty to say. Would be so cool! :D
(http://i16.tinypic.com/2a6lgg9.gif)

Offline SixOfSpades

• Planewalker
    • Volothamp's Comeuppance
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2005, 03:46:35 PM »
~I've been trying to think of some sort of reason why we should go to Baldur's Gate, but I can't really think of any.  Except, perhaps, that it's THE GODDAMNED NAME OF THE GAME.~
Some characters and dialogues are obviously self-referential comic relief (Larry, Darryl & Darryl, Borinole Mann, Maple Willow Aspen, Noober, Lord & Aphril Foreshadow, etc.), but I can ony think of a single instance where the game actually breaks the fourth wall, and that's with Cespenar: "What? You only needs gold for that and you still says no? Okay, is your game, I guesses."
I would leave this text unimplemented. It does sound a little like Montaron, but more like something the PC would write in his Journal.

CORIAN.DLG seems to have been intended for a ranger named Corianna:
This would seem most logically implemented in Larswood, or whatever map is just west of the Basilisk map.

ERLIN.DLG would seem to go to ERLINH.CRE, Erlin Hendrik.  ENNA.DLG also comes up with no hits, and should be associated with Erlin's wife, Enna Hendrik (ENNAHE.CRE). .... Not too sure where they're supposed to be located or what you can do to Mrs. Hendrik.
In BG1, they would fit nicely on the Ankheg Farm map: The Hendriks take the land currently occupied by the fishermen, and Jeb lives on the Brun's farm. They also might be placed on the land south of the river in Nashkel, though I forget if there are two farms there, or only one. What you (possibly) did to Enna is to kill her, of course--you offer the suggestion that she's got something valuable hidden in her innards, she turns Hostile, you kill her.
I'm of two minds as to whether this should be restored at all: Obviously, there's no reason to screw up the Anhkeg Farm / Tenya quests just to provide a duplicate of what's already in BG2. Then again, the BG2 version is really cramped--neither the Hendriks nor Jeb really feel like they belong there, I'd much rather see them on an actual farm.

GHELDE.DLG belongs to a gnomish cleric in Baldur's Gate named Gheldehar.  He would like you to get his boots back from Pilar (PILAR.DLG), a half-elf at the Friendly Arm Inn.  It also seems that Pilar would like her ring back from Gheldehar.  Neither appear in the game, I don't think.
That's distatefully similar to the Arkion / Nemphre quest, IMHO at least. Then again, it would be nice to remove Phierkas and her Algernon quest (keep the cloak in the game for bugtesting purposes, but by all means don't call attention to it), and have something to replace it with.

~Awake, my adopted child.  Awake and face the terrible tests ahead of thee.
This thing is just SCREAMING Slayer Dream, so I'm very surprised to see it in BG1. I can only surmise that BioWare was already jotting down ideas of what they'd like to do in the sequel.

A random ho can always be added somewhere.
I'd like to suggest Quenash: Her non-Balduran-related dialogue has always seemed sparse (not to mention extremely unfriendly, considering her profession) to me.

QUONIN.DLG was apparently tied to another gopher quest:
It seems odd that a Priest would ask for a Potion of Mind Focusing instead of Insight, but who knows, maybe he's min/maxed his stats. I would tuck him in an out-of-the-way corner, perhaps in the outdoor slums section of BG NE.

SHILO.DLG belongs to SHILOC.CRE--Shilo Chen.  He seems to be a ranger in Baldur's Gate, who gives a similar quest as Bjornin:
There are no Ogre-Magi in the Wood of Sharp teeth, nor do they ever appear in groups except in the house in BG City. The gloves sound like Gloves of Pickpocketing. I'd leave this dialogue abandoned.

SHOP09.DLG is for a storekeep who has no .cre file.  Can anyone think of an empty building that looks like a store that needs a keep?
There are plenty of shopkeepers in BG City, and most of them use the same STO file, so I'd be willing to bet that there's at least one duplicate DLG file in there too.

SHOPGE.DLG belongs to someone random in the city of Baldur's Gate.  I can't find a reasonable .cre file to associate with the dialog.
These are just random (well, the first one isn't random, it's Charisma-based) things for shopokeepers to say when you first talk to them. Wouldn't hurt to see them added.

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2005, 11:42:54 PM »
Great insight, SixOfSpades. As usual... ;)

Offline SixOfSpades

• Planewalker
    • Volothamp's Comeuppance
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 12:40:23 AM »
Hey, I do try to be modest sometimes. :P

Offline Aran

• Planewalker
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 06:36:05 PM »
Not sure about GORIOD.DLG:

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 0 // from:
  SAY #9192 /* ~Awake, my adopted child.  Awake and face the terrible tests ahead of thee.  Speak not, for I have but little time.  This place is the Between.  'Tis not so much real, as it is a dream, though not so much a dream, as it is real.  That which should be dead can cast its tentacles here, and your life is already wound within its grasping limbs.  There is always hope, however, and your actions here shall determine the grip with which you are held.  I can tell you no more of your true lineage than I did in life, but you will learn much here.  You must pursue several items, for they are key to who you are.  A Talon is the first, followed by the horn of great beast, a candle of light, a dagger of bone, a potion of blood and tears, and a blackened skull.  I must leave you now, for 'tis a great strain to remain in the Between.  No ordinary mortal can remain for long, so I must leave you to your search.  I wish I could say I am leaving you here alone, but you are not.  Seek wisely and true, and remember ye well: 'Tis often the journey that shapes the child, and not so much where they must go.~ */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

[GORION 13] is also an unused sound that voices the first two sentences.

I'm going out on a limb to say that VOICE.CRE/DLG is the cut end cutscene stuff.  Makes me want to restore it even less.  :)

BEGIN ~VOICE~ 9194 // non-zero flags may indicate non-pausing dialogue

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 0 // from: WARRID:0.0
  SAY ~You've not the time for this!  You must get the talon before it's taken by another!~ /* #9194 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 1
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 1 // from: 0.0
  SAY ~Leave the fool to his own battle!  You have a destiny to follow!~ /* #9195 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~WARRID~ 1
END

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN WARRID 1 // from: VOICE:1.0
  SAY ~I am so cold...(moan)...I...am dying...  Please...stay with me awhile...~ /* #9262 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 2
END */

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 2 // from: WARRID:1.0
  SAY ~Leave him...get the talon!  He is beyond help.  It is pointless to stay!~ /* #9196 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~WARRID~ 2
END

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN WARRID 2 // from: VOICE:2.0
  SAY ~I don't want to die alone...~ /* #9263 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END */

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 3 // from: WARRID:3.0
  SAY ~You have squandered your time and lost the talon!  Unfortunate.  Changes will have to be made.~ /* #9197 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~False()~ THEN BEGIN 4 // from:
  SAY ~The talon that gives power to those demanding, and abandons the weak to their fate.  You are stronger for it.  ~ /* #9198 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 5 // from: MESSED:0.0
  SAY ~It is the horn you seek!  Claim what should be yours!~ /* #9199 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~MESSED~ 1
END

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN MESSED 1 // from: VOICE:5.0
  SAY ~I seek the First Reader of this great library.  Perhaps you have seen him?  This is to be his property, and I can give it to no other.~ /* #9268 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 6
END */

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 6 // from: MESSED:1.0
  SAY ~It is of no concern who it's truly for!  Take what is meant for you!  He'll never know the difference!~ /* #9200 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~MESSED~ 2
END

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN MESSED 2 // from: VOICE:6.0
  SAY ~Do you claim to be the First Reader?~ /* #9269 */
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Yes, I am who you seek.~ /* #9272 */ EXTERN ~MESSED~ 3
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~No, and I have not seen him.~ /* #9273 */ EXTERN ~MESSED~ 4
END */

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN MESSED 4 // from: 2.1
  SAY ~  Nor would you want the gift I bear.  I take my leave.~ [AJAN01] /* #9271 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 8
END */

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN MESSED 3 // from: 2.0
  SAY ~Then I bear a message for you as well.~ /* #9270 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~Die()
~ GOTO 7
END */

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 7 // from: MESSED:3.0
  SAY ~The horn with the will to take what is yours, and what should be yours.~ /* #9201 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 8 // from: MESSED:4.0
  SAY ~You betray what you were born to be!  There will be a price to pay!~ /* #9202 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 9 // from: SORCED:0.0
  SAY ~It is the candle you must seek!  ~ /* #9203 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~SORCED~ 1
END

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN SORCED 1 // from: VOICE:9.0
  SAY ~This candle is my last chance, child.  Please...bring it to me.~ /* #9275 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 10
END */

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 10 // from: SORCED:1.0
  SAY ~Forget the old man!  His time is past!  The wish should be yours!~ /* #9224 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 11
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 11 // from: 10.0
  SAY ~Use it yourself, and know the legacy of your true father!  ~ /* #9225 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

SAY ~You have done well.  ~ /* #9226 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 13 // from: SORCED:2.0
  SAY ~You have wasted the power of the candle on the old man!  There is much to be done before you are worthy!~ /* #9227 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 14 // from:
  SAY ~Seek the dagger next!  It is nearby in the hands of a great evil Ogre!  Slay it and take your rightful prize!~ /* #9228 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~WHITKD~ 0
END

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN WHITKD 0 // from: VOICE:14.0
  SAY ~You there!  Help me dispose of this beast!  His kind are a plague on the land!~ /* #9280 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~OGRED~ 0
END */

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN OGRED 0 // from: WHITKD:0.0
  SAY ~Me no beast!  Me don't want fight!  Go 'way!~ /* #9277 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~WHITKD~ 1
END */

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN WHITKD 1 // from: OGRED:0.0
  SAY ~Don't believe a word it says!  Born evil they are!  Everyone knows that!  The only good Ogre, is a dead Ogre!~ /* #9281 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 15
END */

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 15 // from: WHITKD:1.0
  SAY ~Look at them!  The knight is obviously the one to help!  The beast cannot be other than it was born to be!  Kill it!~ /* #9229 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~OGRED~ 1
END

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN OGRED 1 // from: VOICE:15.0
  SAY ~Shiny man attack ME!  I be good but he make fight!  He want kill for no reason!~ /* #9278 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 16
END */

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 16 // from: OGRED:1.0
  SAY ~The beast is an Ogre!  They are evil; they cannot be otherwise!  Do what you know MUST be done!  Will you attack it or not?!~ /* #9230 */
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Ogre or not,  this creature is no threat.  I'll not harm him!~ /* #9231 */ EXTERN ~OGRED~ 2
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~The beast will die, as all of it's kind should!~ /* #9232 */ EXTERN ~WHITKD~ 2
END

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN WHITKD 2 // from: VOICE:16.1
  SAY ~You chose right!  Beings of flesh ARE what they ARE.  There is no escaping your destiny.  Best you remember that!  Here, this is yours!~ /* #9282 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 17
END */

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN OGRED 2 // from: VOICE:16.0
  SAY ~You no hurt me, me no hurt you!  Me don't care if me born bad!  Me be good if me want to!  You too...remember.  You born VERY bad.  Maybe you be good if you want too.~ /* #9279 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 18
END */

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 17 // from: WHITKD:2.0
  SAY ~A dagger of bone.  A piece of the father bred in the child.  You will be what you were born to be.~ /* #9233 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 18 // from: OGRED:2.0
  SAY ~You disrespect your true calling at every turn.  It will make your destiny all the more painful!~ /* #9234 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 19 // from:
  SAY ~Pathetic!  You are not even worthy of the true test!  It is a wonder you are suitable at all!~ /* #9235 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 20 // from:
  SAY ~The potion you seek is here!  Search the bodies!  Their dead hold the prize!~ /* #9236 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~POISOD~ 0
END

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN POISOD 0 // from: VOICE:20.0
  SAY ~Please...that pack of gnolls...they poisoned me.  Was there a flask among them?  It must be the antidote.  Please...~ /* #9283 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 21
END */

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 21 // from: POISOD:0.0
  SAY ~Ignore him!  Drink the potion yourself and know the essence of your heritage! ~ /* #9238 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~POISOD~ 1
END

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN POISOD 1 // from: VOICE:21.0
  SAY ~Please...show some charity...I'll die without it.~ /* #9284 */
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~My destiny is more important than your paltry life.  Cheers.~ /* #9286 */ GOTO 22
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I cannot refuse this man his very life!  He needs this potion more than I!~ /* #9287 */ EXTERN ~POISOD~ 2
END */

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN POISOD 2 // from: 1.1
  SAY ~Thank you...Your actions are my antidote.  Let the blood of the father not despoil the son!  ~ /* #9285 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 23
END */

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 22 // from: POISOD:1.0
  SAY ~Drink deep the blood of the father and the tears of the dead.  They shall sustain you, for they are the very essence of your destiny!~ /* #9239 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 23 // from: POISOD:2.0
  SAY ~It is an insult to the very blood in your veins!  You WILL learn to act accordingly!~ /* #9240 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 24 // from: WOMAND:0.0
  SAY ~It is the last item you seek!  Of course you're worthy of it!~ /* #9241 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXTERN ~WOMAND~ 1
END

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN WOMAND 1 // from: VOICE:24.0
  SAY ~The recipient must be more heroic, charitable, courageous, and HUMBLE than anyone else living or dead.  Are you such a person?  ~ /* #9289 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 25
END */

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 25 // from: WOMAND:1.0
  SAY ~You know you are all that and more!  You have power immeasurable in your future!  You are destined for a veritable godhood!   ~ /* #9242 */
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I am all that you seek!  There are none alive or dead better than I!~ /* #9243 */ EXTERN ~WOMAND~ 2
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Many a great person has walked this land.  I cannot claim to be above them all.~ /* #9244 */ EXTERN ~WOMAND~ 3
END

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN WOMAND 3 // from: VOICE:25.1
  SAY ~The Godhead is rejected!  Can there yet be hope?  We shall see...~ /* #9291 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 27
END */

/* IF ~~ THEN BEGIN WOMAND 2 // from: VOICE:25.0
  SAY ~Truly you deserve this and whatever else it brings.  You've the ego of a deity to believe yourself humble and yet claim to be better than all who have died.  It will certainly make the bonding easier...though not for you! ~ /* #9290 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 26
END */

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 26 // from: WOMAND:2.0
  SAY ~It is the Godhead itself, literal and figurative!  Prepare yourself, for the return will come soon!  ~ /* #9245 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 27 // from: WOMAND:3.0
  SAY ~Your fate will be sealed despite your petty rejection of the ways of your father.  The return is nigh regardless!~ /* #9247 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 28 // from:
  SAY ~I am the essence of Bhaal within you.  You must release your will, that your body may become the conduit for your father's rebirth!~ /* #9248 */
  IF ~~ THEN GOTO 29
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 29 // from: 28.0
  SAY ~Fight, that the violent death of your mind shall pave the way!  The Return will live with your death!~ /* #9250 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 30 // from:
  SAY ~Weakling fool!  You have spurned your fathers gifts and your heritage.  You can only pay with your blood!  A god cannot be contained in death!  Your mind is but a stepping stone!~ /* #9251 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 31 // from:
  SAY ~You'll not prevail!  The strength that was given returns to the source!  I am the stronger!  ~ /* #9253 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 32 // from:
  SAY ~You have balanced the scales with your actions, but The Return cannot be stopped!~ /* #9254 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 33 // from:
  SAY ~It is not the end!  So long as you...or any child of Bhaal lives...the potential...is there.  Many will seek the power you forsake!  One son nears it now!  The Return...can not...be stopped...(fade out)~ /* #9255 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

Anyone else but me see a possible connection between these? I think that perhaps originally some sort of dreamy, surreal "taint-test" was planned but never implemented. I mean, the "VOICE" file includes references to several of the items mentioned in the Gorion file, which seems like something of a dream guardian/spirit guide intended to help CHARNAME through their trials. This should presumedly take place before Chapter Six - In Which CHARNAME Learns the Truth.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 06:42:57 PM by Aran »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: