Author Topic: Problem with Jaheira flirting  (Read 2027 times)

Offline balduran

• Supremacy of the Metal Kingdom
  • Planewalker
  • Photo - useless. Inner beauty - questionable.
    • BG2 Improvements Mod by Victor and azure NPC Romance
Problem with Jaheira flirting
« on: August 17, 2005, 07:48:04 AM »
There seems to be some inconsistancy with Jaheira's flirting, because her dialogs for a flirt says lines which are either Viconia's from ToB or some Books and even a song which a certain sailor should be singing. Oddly enough there's no problem with Viconia or Aerie, who are both in my party.

I know what you'd probably say - "You've installed the multi-romance component of Ease-of-use". Well, I haven't. Actually the only thing connected to ramances from Ease I've installed is the "fixed Jaheira romance" component. I even followed the instructions and Installed NPC Flirt Packs after all of the other Mods, even my mod(BG2 Improvements) which I constantly keep upgrading.

I searched through the forum and I didn't find simular topic, so I figure that either I'm the only one who gets the problem, or the others are simply ignoring it. If so, then there should be some spoiler connected to the other WeiDU mods I've installed(I have also Baldurdash fixpack and NPC kit, but they are installed before all other mods, so it shouldn't be an issue). Here's a list of all installed mods:

Banterpack
NPC Flirt
Ascension(not sure about the spelling)
Ease-of-use(without Multi-romance and Romance without race)
Tactics2
Ashes of Embers
BG2 Improvements
A mod for the ordrly(the keyring)
G3 Tweaks
G3 Anniversary pack
Rouge rebalancing
Sola mod
Valen mod
Kiara-Zaya
Tashia
Tashia happy
Desecration of Souls
Cal-Culator
Ding0Tweak
PnP Celestials
Revised Hell Trials
Sorcerer's Place Collection
Kivan of Shilmista
Every Mod and Dog
Unfinished Business
Spell-50
Item Upgrade
The Unusual Oddities Shop
Underrepresented Items
Improved Asylum
OST mod (this one is not yet available for download since I haven't finished it. What it does is to change the battle themes in Shadows of Amn with alternative melodies which I find qiute inspiring. If anyone wants to try it out, I can Upload it on my page(geocities.com/balduran00))

Ask not! Dominate!

http://balduran.blackwyrmlair.net

-- BG2 Improvements
-- Azure NPC Romance

"In the end, my girlfirend became my arch-enemy, my arch-enemy became my best friend, and my best friend became my girlfriend. But hey - that's high school!"

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: