Author Topic: any problems w/ TS?  (Read 3255 times)

Offline clock sendak

• delantero derecho
  • Planewalker
any problems w/ TS?
« on: August 11, 2005, 01:13:12 PM »
Have a suspicion that there might be something wrong with DBG and Tortured Souls.  I have versions 14(DBG) and 602(TS).  It might be any of the other thirty mods i added as well, but this is my guess.  Oh well, I'm off to check for newer versions, trying to put off the inevitable reload...

I know there are content conflicts, like not getting characters if you teleport away, but what i wanted was to make a save game before you teleport so you could always have the decision w/out reloading.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2005, 01:16:01 PM by clock sendak »
Hey yo, I know this dude right.
Carl, he wore tight blue sweats, but wasn't glued too tight.  all he had upstairs was a crude light
you think that's weird, he lived next door to a food fight.

Offline Silk

• Lurker First Class
  • Planewalker
  • A cat of many colours
Re: any problems w/ TS?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 10:38:15 AM »
I ran the same versions of both Tortured Souls and Dungeon Be Gone that you have.  I had no conflict.
"Some say that our destinies may be read in the stars, that the plans of the gods are revealed to those who but know where to look.  They speak it true but their location is false, for I have seen my destiny shining in your eyes" (Anomen, PPG NPC Flirt Pack)

"You know you're tired when you get up from the desk and the headset's still around your neck"

Offline Evaine Dian

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 10:54:12 AM »
I tried both, too, without any conflict, not even content conflict. You can get only one new NPC, a woman, in the dungeon, right? IIRC she's right at the end of the tunnel, so I didn't miss her, althought I skipped the dungeon. Or is there something else I missed that would cause content conflict?
"Show me how you do that trick! The one that makes me scream", she said,
"the one that makes me laugh!" she said and threw her arms around my neck.
"Show me how you do it and I promise you, I promise that
I'll run away with you, I'll run away with you..."

Offline clock sendak

• delantero derecho
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 01:32:54 PM »
well for some reason the game starts with stutters (the movie is really slow) then imoen appears and everything seems normal for about two seconds after we finish chatting about escaping from le chateau, then Jasper(?) starts to appear and everything slows to a near halt, and the game is unplayable.  I admit there are several other mods installed as well, but when I did a similar install a while back, but without TS, it worked fine (occassionally there would be some stuttering on certain screens- druid grove for example). 

So I'd like to try TS...

dunno, guess I'll limit my mods down as much as possible and re-install.  I ununstalled everything last night, but didn't have it in me to reinstall again.

thanks for the responses.

cheers.
Hey yo, I know this dude right.
Carl, he wore tight blue sweats, but wasn't glued too tight.  all he had upstairs was a crude light
you think that's weird, he lived next door to a food fight.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: