Author Topic: I am interested in any and all criticism!  (Read 120586 times)

Offline temujin

• Planewalker
Re: I am interested in any and all criticism!
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2010, 11:28:44 PM »
This mod contains more deadly bugs than the Amazon rainforest. 

The last version, it seems, came out sometime in 2006. 

Four years.

It takes no more than four DAYS to address ALL the current bugs, incompatibilities (which have been laid out in great detail by the BWP), and even redesign the entire structure of the TP2 to more advanced, robust patching method.

Pathetic.

Offline Azazello

• The Anti-Spammer
  • Planewalker
    • Azazello’s Music Profile at Last.fm
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2010, 02:23:55 AM »
This mod contains more deadly bugs than the Amazon rainforest. 

The last version, it seems, came out sometime in 2006. 

Four years.

It takes no more than four DAYS to address ALL the current bugs, incompatibilities (which have been laid out in great detail by the BWP), and even redesign the entire structure of the TP2 to more advanced, robust patching method.

Pathetic.

Ok...Now tell us how you really feel.  :P
Community Contributions
Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls
========================================
"Deception has many faces. Truth...has only one."

Offline temujin

• Planewalker
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2010, 03:00:36 AM »
Do you really want me to tell you how I really feel, Aza?  I don't think it's a good idea to encourage me like that... ;)

Fact is, almost all of the issues are easy to resolve.  This ain't rocket science.  Not to mention the BWP guys have not only found several bugs and incompatibilities, they also provided fixes for them.

There is no excuse after all these years.  No excuse.  And the worst part is, this kid occasionally drops in and plays 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf!' by making false promises and saying he'll release a fixed version soon.  Weak!

Time is short.  Life is short.  No one is asking Slim to unite the clans or bring world peace or feed the hungry or whatever... just clean up the mess he's made and fix his mod. 

Simple as that.

And remember, he was bold enough to make this topic, so he should expect this type of response every once in a while.  And nothing I said was invalid, so he'd better not be offended by it... if he knows what's good for him.   >:(

Offline Azazello

• The Anti-Spammer
  • Planewalker
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2010, 05:48:21 AM »
They are all valid criticisms.

But remember, we don't have to wait for Sim to show, he does have his life to attend to. If we got the fixes, let's package 'em up, and get the site admin(s) to push out a new version.
Community Contributions
Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2010, 02:36:35 PM »
temujin,

you know well that I think you are really very good at spotting bugs and fixing other people's mess  ;) ...

I know you helped me many times and for this I thank you wholeheartedly. I believe that you understimate a little how useful your work is for the entire community and I am sure you'd make lots of people happy with your unofficial fixes.

The fact is, there is no reason for keeping them unofficial... They are too good to be just enjoyed by few lucky ones, wouldn't you think?  8)

Offline ScuD

• Planewalker
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2010, 02:44:59 PM »
I agree with Salk. If possible, could you put the list of errors and fixes at least here, like you do for G3 mods? ::)

Offline temujin

• Planewalker
« Reply #106 on: February 16, 2010, 09:55:21 PM »
???

I must've missed the part where I claimed that I had all the fixes?  Most of the severe bugs already have fixes from BWP, so things should be fairly stable.  Still it's dumb to let things go unfixed for this long and have others keep track of all the fixes. 

In addition, the current state of the tp2 makes some blind assumptions about offset positions while patching.  And it's even more silly that you have to install various components in-between different mods in order to maintain some semblance of compatibility.  A good mod should try to be as much install order independent as possible.  And the fact that it's using an old Detectable Spells.  Things like this need a thorough overhaul.

Code: [Select]
But remember, we don't have to wait for Sim to show, he does have his life to attend to.

Really?  He does?  :D

From what I've seen from the past, he's spent days arguing with clowns like Baronius and Sikret.  He spent time making these "allegedly" funny Woman-At-Work/Man-At-Work/Some-clown-at-work websites.

If he has time for all those, then surely he has time to fix his mod, no?  ???

It is apparent he feels remorse about keeping a buggy mod, so he occasionally musters up courage to come up here and say something to the effect of 'I'll have things fixed soon.'  Then he looks at the growing, insurmountable mountain of bugs, and then takes off like Speedy Gonzales and disappears for another six months.  A quasi-Moongaze.   ::)

Instead of hearing people say, "I'm going to do this," for once, I'd like to hear people say, "I have done this."

*joking* *joking*

Alright, since people have already assumed I have all the fixes, I took a closer look at the mod couple days back and corrected some bugs and typos.

Offline temujin

• Planewalker
« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2010, 10:01:27 PM »
Download (and extract and overwrite on top of your questpack folder)

Current fixes:
========

1. included all fixes from the Big World Project (documentation for those, you need to ask the BWP crew).  The only thing I didn't include is the compatibility patch in the _depends subdirectory (it's just for correcting the REPLACE_BCS_BLOCK warnings with the old & even more buggy Arlen's Nalia mod).

2. included Gen1e's Hell Trials component fix:  alignment change does not happen when you take all the evil paths.

3. added VERSION flag --> v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010)

4. added DESIGNATED flags to each component (component numbers remain the same as in previous versions).  It makes no sense to have DESIGNATED used in only one component, which is assigned the wrong number anyway.

5. Tanova's override script misspelled in tp2 {line 792} (changed D0PQTAN1 --> D0QPTAN1)

6. Tanova's race script misspelled in tp2 {line 793} (changed D0PQTAN2 --> D0QPTAN2)

7. Umber Hulk Elder is assigned a nonexistent script - D0UMBHUL {line 1007}.  I think it's supposed to be d0umber since the only other umber hulk related script in questpack/creatures/compile/umber is umbhul01.baf and that's meant for umbhul01.cre 
(changed 'WRITE_ASCII 0x260 "D0UMBHUL"' --> 'WRITE_ASCII 0x260 "D0UMBER" #8')

8. Shadows and Shadow Fiends' class scripts are not being evaluated {line 1027}
(changed 'WRITE_ASCII 0x250 "%SOURCE_RES%"' --> 'WRITE_EVALUATED_ASCII 0x250 "%SOURCE_RES%" #8'

9. Either hlrevan.cre or uhogre05.cre was not getting its previous Default script field properly cleared
(changed 'WRITE_ASCII 0x268 "WTARSGT"' --> 'WRITE_ASCII 0x268 "WTARSGT" #8' to ensure a terminating NUL is written and any previous script is properly erased)

10. In fact, several WRITE_ASCIIs have the above problem. No terminating NULs are written.  Lines like 'WRITE_ASCII 0x250 ""' will make no difference in clearing out any previous entries.
(changed all WRITE_ASCII and WRITE_EVALUATED_ASCII so that they'd use a proper #requiredSize depending on the context)

11. Changed {lines 3122-3125} from

WRITE_ASCII (~%triggOff%~ + ~%#ofTrigg%~ * 196) ~D0WayIn~
WRITE_ASCII (~%triggOff%~ + ~%#ofTrigg%~ * 196 + 8) ~~
WRITE_ASCII (~%triggOff%~ + ~%#ofTrigg%~ * 196 + 16) ~~
WRITE_ASCII (~%triggOff%~ + ~%#ofTrigg%~ * 196 + 24) ~~

to

WRITE_ASCII (~%triggOff%~ + ~%#ofTrigg%~ * 196) ~D0WayIn~ #32

- that entire area trigger patching code needs to be redone because it makes some blind assumptions, but I'm only interested in making low-key changes here.

12. Changed {lines 3198-3199} from

WRITE_ASCII (~%entraOff%~ + ~%#ofEntra%~ * 104 + 0) ~D0AR01En~
WRITE_ASCII (~%entraOff%~ + ~%#ofEntra%~ * 104 + 8) ~try~

to

WRITE_ASCII (~%entraOff%~ + ~%#ofEntra%~ * 104 + 0) ~D0AR01Entry~ #32

13. Assigned a proper script name to one of the mod-added Amnish soldiers (d0guard3.cre) since his DV being referenced in some scripts (et_0300.baf).
(added 'WRITE_ASCII 0x280 "d0guard3" #32' {below line 2162})

14. Assigned a proper script name to the mod-added vampire Sime (d0vamsim.cre) since the DV (D0VAMSIM) referenced in some dialogs is different from the DV currently assigned (vampsime).
(added 'WRITE_ASCII 0x280 ~D0VAMSIM~ #32' {below line 1861})

15. et_spawnsime.baf has a different, but misspelled script name that's supposed to refer to Sime, and it looks like it's the unmodded Sime {line 3}  Someone should doublecheck this.
(changed !Dead("Sime") --> !Dead("ppsime"))

16. questpack/coronet/ketodialog.d and questpack/encounters/blue/keto.d

- Keto's script name misspelled.  (changed all occurences of 'IsValidForPartyDialog("FWKeto")' to 'IsValidForPartyDialog("Keto")')

17. questpack/helltest/selfish.d {lines 13-14}

- mistyped syntax.  (changed 'Gender("Player2",FEMALE)' to 'Gender(Player2,FEMALE)')

18. questpack/AI/compile/d0pimag.baf {lines 15 and 1491}
    questpack/AI/compile/d0simul.baf {lines 15 and 1616}

- same script errors in both files.  Changed

OR(3)
AttackedBy([ANYONE],DEFAULT)
HitBy([ANYONE],CRUSHING)

to

OR(2)
AttackedBy([ANYONE],DEFAULT)
HitBy([ANYONE],CRUSHING)

19. questpack/thieves/scripts/d0guard4.baf {lines 155 and 170}

- script errors on said lines.  (changed 'OR(4)' --> 'OR(3)')

20. questpack/creatures/D0QPFLAY.SPL

- misspelled sound resref at offset 0xDE.  Contains an extra space. (changed "EFF_M09 " --> "EFF_M09")

21. Typo in questpack/thieves/dialog3.d {line 335}

- changed 'Is there nothing that be done about this?' to 'Is there nothing that can be done about this?'

22. Typo in questpack/coronet/dialog.d {line 1525}

- changed 'you mean that is where they were keeping here' to 'you mean that is where they were keeping her'

23. d0fundog.cre's current script name is 'cat' but the actual DV used in his script is 'd0fundog'.

- added 'WRITE_ASCII 0x280 ~d0fundog~ #32' {below line 1630}

24. There's another severe, game-breaking bug when you do the Selfish trial.  If you take the selfish path (i.e. the doors on the right), the person being held gets killed, but the Selfish demon never initiates dialogue and you're stuck there forever.

- changed {line 8} in d6a_2.baf from 'Global("C7SelfishFight","GLOBAL",1)' to 'Global("C7SelfishFight","GLOBAL",0)'
- changed {line 5} in d6b_2.baf from 'Global("C7SelfishFight","GLOBAL",1)' to 'Global("C7SelfishFight","GLOBAL",0)'

25. misspelled name used for summoning Battle Horrors in questpack/areas/kettaatk.baf {lines 6-7}
(changed "d0battho" --> "d0batho")

26. Vithal's dialogue results in a loop if you threaten and demand all the loot.  He doesn't turn hostile like he's meant to.
(changed {line 164} 'GOTO V_12' --> 'GOTO V_13b' in questpack/negotiate/dialog2.d)

27. Fixed the behavior of Potion of Mirrored Eyes so that it protects the user from basilisk-based gaze attacks, but it still wouldn't protect from normal petrification spells (like Flesh to Stone)
- added an effect that gives immunity to gaze projectile
- this is a questionable fix; someone should doublecheck and see if this is how it was intended.

Things not fixed yet:
=============

(some of them are missing resources or may not be considered as actual bugs.  Better left for Sim 'I-like-to-keep-things-unfixed-for-years-and-years' Ding0 to decide what he wants to do with it)

1. questpack/encounters/DING0/et_spawnsime.baf {line 7}

- line contains an 'ActionOverride("vam1514b",DestroySelf())'  No creature has that name or death variable.  The closest vampire is 'vammat01' since the nonexistent 'vam1514b' is replaced with vampire Sime in almost the very same spot.

2. questpack/reynald/dialog.d {line 887} refers to a nonexistent item "d0qppois"

3. sarvam01.baf, vamemi01.baf and vampat01.baf

- all three files (in questpack/creatures/compile/vampires) contain many 'HasItemEquiped("NOA3", ...)' references.  Don't know if this item is from some other mod, or someone forgot to include it in the questpack.

4. d0qppot1.spl and d0qppot2.spl should be given a proper NAME1 and NAME2 (or set to -1), otherwise their strrefs point to some random garbage depending on what mods you've previously installed.

5. same goes for the items JY_01DB, JY_02DB, JY_03DB in Displacer Beasts' inventories.

6. two creatures - d0guard4.cre and d0night2.cre - contain items that don't have a proper item slot assigned (and therefore probably should be removed since they're unused), and also assigned multiple times to more than one slot.

7. questpack/encounters/DING0/dialog.d {lines 192, 202, 276}

- contains references to "d0ftown".  No creature having that script name.  The only thing close is d0ftown2 but that is already used in the same dialog.

8. questpack/phluafae/sufakeb.baf {line 46} has a 'CreateVisualEffectObject("CHUNKS","vaelasa")'

- no such VVC or BAM.  Maybe it's SPCHUNKS...

9. The displacer beasts (JY_00DB & JY_00DB1) are supposed to have their own small and large portraits, but they don't exist.

10. Phluafae is supposed to have her own small portrait, but as usual, the portrait does not exist.

11. The patching code for spwi705.spl is not properly updating the number of effects after inserting new ones, this causes a number of unused bytes to accumulate at the end.  In fact, this entire Detectable Spells component needs to be updated.

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2010, 09:31:17 AM »
temujin...  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Azazello

• The Anti-Spammer
  • Planewalker
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2010, 03:03:56 AM »
But remember, we don't have to wait for Sim to show, he does have his life to attend to. If we got the fixes, let's package 'em up, and get the site admin(s) to push out a new version.
Really?  He does?  :D

From what I've seen from the past, he's spent days arguing with clowns like Baronius and Sikret.  He spent time making these "allegedly" funny Woman-At-Work/Man-At-Work/Some-clown-at-work websites.

If he has time for all those, then surely he has time to fix his mod, no?  ???

It is apparent he feels remorse about keeping a buggy mod, so he occasionally musters up courage to come up here and say something to the effect of 'I'll have things fixed soon.'  Then he looks at the growing, insurmountable mountain of bugs, and then takes off like Speedy Gonzales and disappears for another six months.  A quasi-Moongaze.   ::)

*joking* *joking*
Although you mark it as a joke, I think these comments are unfair.

Valid, but unfair.  ;D

Especially link him Moongaze.   :o
Community Contributions

Offline Leomar

• Planewalker
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2010, 12:41:50 PM »
Thanks for all your done fixes, temujin.  :) We'll include them in the BW Fixpack.  ;)

1. included all fixes from the Big World Project (documentation for those, you need to ask the BWP crew).

At first, the BW Fixpack contains Steve's fixes:
Reply #45

Then we have listed the other included fixes here:
Reply #47

At last we used a hotfix, which was mentioned here:
http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?showtopic=39104
But this issue is fixed by you, so we will remove our hotfix.

Greetings Leomar

Fennek

« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2010, 06:48:04 AM »
Hello,

I am sorry if you already know this (or this is already fixed).

Questpack - Rahul Kanakia's potion quest
Potn38.itm - Trank der Spiegelaugen/Potion of Mirrored Eyes is overwritten.
The list of effects seems to be nice, but sadly basilisks do not use spells to turn one to stone. Thus, if the component is installed, the potions do not provide protection against Basilisks anymore.

Hence, there are two possibilities:

- potn38 of questpack should be patched.
(- potn38 of questpack gets two additional effects:
Immunity to effect (petrification) und immunity to projectile (gaze).)

Fennek

« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2010, 06:55:25 AM »
And here is a problem with the minor encounters component:
Some people have problems with the cutscene when two cowled wizards abduct another wizard in the bridge district. Might be a problem in the original script (?)
http://www.shsforums.net/topic/43499-bridge-disrict-errors/page__view__findpost__p__476479

10thLich

« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2010, 07:05:25 AM »
(- potn38 of questpack gets two additional effects:
Immunity to effect (petrification) und immunity to projectile (gaze).)

Those two effects are from the original potion of mirrored eyes.

10thLich

temujin.

« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2010, 07:12:11 PM »
The list of effects seems to be nice, but sadly basilisks do not use spells to turn one to stone. Thus, if the component is installed, the potions do not provide protection against Basilisks anymore.

yes, I've "fixed" this, it should now protect the user from a basilisk's gaze, but, as I mentioned, this is still a questionable fix. (I'm not fully satisfied with the way I fixed it myself tbh)

Here's how I understood the potion's new description:

Quote from: d0quest.tra
@180 = ~This potion will protect the drinker from all gaze attacks, including those of Basilisks, Umber Hulks, Vampires, and other creatures.  The effect will last for 10 rounds or until dispelled.~

since it clearly says "all gaze attacks," I've reapplied the Immunity to Projectile (gaze) effect.  However, I did not add 'Immunity to Effect (petrification)' because it doesn't say anything about it. (I think it was deliberately removed)

There are other ways to fix this issue, but it involves making too many intrusive changes (as well as keeping track of other mods that add new gaze spells to protect from), and I wasn't too comfortable making such changes in someone else's work.

And here is a problem with the minor encounters component:
Some people have problems with the cutscene when two cowled wizards abduct another wizard in the bridge district. Might be a problem in the original script (?)
http://www.shsforums.net/topic/43499-bridge-disrict-errors/page__view__findpost__p__476479

I couldn't reproduce this.  The encounter appears to be working fine here.

You still had both of these issues even after applying the fixes?

Fennek

« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2010, 03:06:07 PM »
I couldn't reproduce this.  The encounter appears to be working fine here.

Very good. (Then it's another mod that causes the problem, SCSII buffing or something like that).

You still had both of these issues even after applying the fixes?

I have not tested the fixes yet, I just summed up old problems noticed by BWP players in the last months. I guess everything is fine now. Thanks a lot!

Offline Lollorian

• Planewalker
« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2010, 07:46:27 AM »
Please have a look at this problem :) Thanks!

Offline temujin

• Planewalker
« Reply #117 on: February 26, 2010, 02:29:05 AM »
 ???

I'm supposed to be angry at the Questpack and its author for making a buggy mod and keeping it buggy all these years.  I'm not sure how I suddenly became the "bugfixer" now?   :D :D :D

Sigh.

It's a bug caused by... Aurora. 

As I said, the encounter works just fine on a minimal install.

But Aurora's randomising routine (t-random.tpa) changes some parts of d0qpcow1.cre, d0qpcow2.cre, and d0qpcow3.cre and assigns them an additional script that is supposed to give them an item.

Since these three creatures share the same existing override script (d0cowsht.bcs), there is a Wait() in the second block that seems to be creating some sort of race condition deadlock, i.e. all three creatures are waiting for one another to finish.  I don't know enough about the engine to pinpoint further than this (and I'm not gonna do any research to find out more; not my problem)

Anyway, changing the second block in questpack/encounters/DING0/d0cowsht.baf from

IF
Name("d0qpcow1",Myself)
Global("D0QSpawnCowled","AR0500",3)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("D0QSpawnCowled","AR0500",4)
Wait(1)
FaceObject("d0qpcow3")
ActionOverride("d0qpcow3",FaceObject("d0qpcow1"))
ActionOverride("d0qpcow2",FaceObject("d0qpcow3"))
Wait(1)
StartDialogNoSet("d0qpcow3")
END

to

IF
Name("d0qpcow1",Myself)
Global("D0QSpawnCowled","AR0500",3)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("D0QSpawnCowled","AR0500",4)
Wait(1)
ActionOverride("d0qpcow1",FaceObject("d0qpcow3"))
ActionOverride("d0qpcow3",FaceObject("d0qpcow1"))
ActionOverride("d0qpcow2",FaceObject("d0qpcow3"))
ActionOverride("d0qpcow1",Wait(1))
ActionOverride("d0qpcow3",Wait(1))
ActionOverride("d0qpcow2",Wait(1))
ActionOverride("d0qpcow1",StartDialogueNoSet("d0qpcow3"))
END

appears to fix the issue.  But maybe Miloch could address this in Aurora itself since the encounter works as expected without Aurora.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 02:39:32 AM by temujin »

Offline Azazello

• The Anti-Spammer
  • Planewalker
« Reply #118 on: February 26, 2010, 07:01:32 AM »
I'm supposed to be angry at the Questpack and its author for making a buggy mod and keeping it buggy all these years.  I'm not sure how I suddenly became the "bugfixer" now?   :D :D :D

Welcome to the wonderful, wacky world of (semi-)modding !  ;D
Community Contributions

Offline Lollorian

• Planewalker
« Reply #119 on: February 26, 2010, 07:56:15 AM »
Cause you're not all talk and no muffins! :D Thanks a lot for the fix ;D

Offline aVENGER

• Planewalker
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2010, 12:38:08 PM »
Go easy on Sim guys, he's cool. The man who single-handedly documented nearly half of the IESDP and made one of the most comprehensive scripting guides to date deserves a break. Besides, real life tends to get in the way of hobbies more often than not, and I should know, having disappeared from the IE modding scene for nearly four years before coming back. ;)

Anyway, nice work on the fixes temujin. Very thorough, very systematic. You might want to make some diffs between this and v2.3 so that Sim can pick things up more easily when/if he comes back.

Offline Miloch

• Barbarian
  • Planewalker
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2010, 05:08:31 PM »
But Aurora's randomising routine (t-random.tpa) changes some parts of d0qpcow1.cre, d0qpcow2.cre, and d0qpcow3.cre and assigns them an additional script that is supposed to give them an item.
Well, it's a single script block that *might* give them an item (a very slim chance). I have to wonder about what stuff like BP, SCS, etc. do, since they potentially add 100s or 1000s of script blocks.

Maybe this would help. It does for OnCreation() blocks but I don't know if it does for wacky stuff like this.
Since these three creatures share the same existing override script (d0cowsht.bcs), there is a Wait() in the second block that seems to be creating some sort of race condition deadlock, i.e. all three creatures are waiting for one another to finish.
Sounds like it's asking for bugs to me (which is what I suggested in the other thread). Personally, I'd put all that in a single cutscene script rather than trying to handle it on the CRE scripts themselves. But if you handled it somehow that way, whatever works.

temujin.

« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2010, 06:37:43 PM »
Sounds like it's asking for bugs to me (which is what I suggested in the other thread). Personally, I'd put all that in a single cutscene script rather than trying to handle it on the CRE scripts themselves.

I'm not interested in rewriting sub-optimal scripts in someone's else work and decide what creature is supposed to do what or make overly intrusive changes on what I think would be the best way to handle things (I came into this thread to start a riot, not provide bugfixes!  >:().  If you want to make a separate cutscene script and redo this encounter differently, then go right ahead.  No one's stopping you.  ;)

Besides, the encounter works just fine on its own.  So it's not really a bug in this mod.  Personally, I'd fix this kind of thing in Aurora itself, because there may be other mods out there whose scripts are similarly structured (not 'optimally' designed, but still working as intended) and Aurora might end up breaking their content.

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2010, 09:14:26 AM »
temujin,

you are a very good rioter and we all know it.  :P

But you're an even better bugfixer!

Thanks for your work!

Offline Leomar

• Planewalker
« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2010, 10:24:24 AM »
Additional to temujin's fixes here are the revised German and Spanish translations.

http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=19406

Greetings Leomar

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: