Author Topic: English dialog TLK request  (Read 2494 times)

Kodi

English dialog TLK request
« on: August 06, 2005, 05:54:13 AM »
Hello there. Like I posted long time ago in bugs subforum, I have problems with polish dialog tlk (BG1 tlk is not compatibile with BG2 one and they make horrible hybrid) so I have a little request. Could someone send me their TUTU dialog.tlk fully in english to my email adress, or upload it? I would be very thankful. My email is kodida at (I hate spambots) gmail.com. Thanks in advance to the kind soul :)

Re: English dialog TLK request
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 06:10:56 AM »
have the similar problem here, i have BG2 in english but not BG1+TotSC, my game is running fine but all the dialogs are unable to read, can someone please send me your BG1+TotSC dialog.tlk in english? thanks a lot!!!! my email: feanor821@gmail.com

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 07:31:58 AM »
Hello -

If the end goal is a Tutu installation, consider EasyTutu.  It installs with an english TLK.
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 09:55:17 AM »
 :D thanks for the quick reply, just installed easy tutu, and that runs smoothly! thank you!

p.s. i've checked easy tutu before, but on the readme file, it says: You must already have performed a FULL installation of the English language version of Baldur's Gate 1. since only have chinese version of BG1, i didn't try.

Offline Macready

• Planewalker
    • EasyTutu
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 10:18:39 AM »
Hello -

p.s. i've checked easy tutu before, but on the readme file, it says: You must already have performed a FULL installation of the English language version of Baldur's Gate 1. since only have chinese version of BG1, i didn't try.

Well, there are two reasons for that.  For one, I don't have international versions of the games available for testing, and it is possible the use of one would result in some sort of condition or error I'd be unable to support.  The other reason is that I suspect that most owners of a Chinese (or whatever alternate language) based game would want to play in that language, and not in English.
EasyTutu: Tutu installation made simple.

that guest again

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 06:04:10 AM »
just want to say easy tutu is great, works perfect with my chinese(traditional) bg1 + english bg2 installation, no bugs on language, so i no need to find the english bg1 in order to play tutu and tutu based mods, many many thanks!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: