Author Topic: Bugs in Fixpack  (Read 14596 times)

Offline Bren

• Planewalker
Re: Bugs in Fixpack
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2004, 01:20:44 PM »
Hello again.

This is my fault, I sent Sim a fix so it will be in the next version. Sorry!

No problem at all, just wanted to make sure you were aware of it.  That's what you have your beloved testers for anyway...right?

Question:  With the Journal entries installed, that game would not end after Sarevok was killed.  Could that component also cause this to happen?  The second Sarevok was killed the dialog window came up with Sarevok "saying" Sarevok was defeated then it had the following:

Sarevok -

A final save was made and all characters were exported, (char1, etc.).

The final save was made but no characters were exported.  Shut the dialog window and the game interface would not return.  All enemies that were still alive, the party members that were fighting them would continue to fight until one of the was dead.  Any that were fighting Sarevok just would stand there.  Ctrl+Alt+Del was the only way out.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2004, 07:07:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure that happens without the Journal component, and has been reported before. So, I don't think it's me. :)

Ido: Noted, will fix. :)
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline Ghreyfain

• PPG
  • Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2004, 02:34:03 PM »
1) The noblewoman on the ground floor of the Candlekeep Inn has "nothing to say"

This is exactly as it is in BG1, except for the fact that when someone has nothing to say they simply utter their "First Meeting" voice clip, or the like, rather than give the message "This person has nothing to say to you."
Earn Money Sleeping.

Domi

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2004, 10:15:30 AM »
Hi guys, have the crash when entering FW2800 w Kagain in the party been reported?  There is an _AR2800 script that prompts to Dialogue[(PC)] for Kagain there...

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2004, 12:26:04 PM »
Will investigate. And with that, let's bring this thread to a close. New topics for all future bug reports, please. :)