Author Topic: Having trouble with virtue  (Read 2508 times)

Offline Deathsangel

• Planewalker
Having trouble with virtue
« on: August 16, 2005, 01:40:09 PM »
Today I reinstalled everything to check if it was really virtue, but I am afraid it is so. After installing virtue the mod NPC's, Kelsey, Ghareth and Saerileth, ask everytime you load the game if they really should go. What I didn't tell them. There are also the strange happenings of Jaheira telling that she must 'oppose' me, while my virtue is 14. This all happens only when loading the game. Afterwards it works good, as far as I can tell, but it begins to annoy me that I constantly must tell people to stay and hearing NPC's get pissed (for Instance Minsc is also mad at me when loading within the same safe as Jaheira and thus this happens at virtue 14. I didn't use SK for anything in that save).
Now where did that old interessting mod go? What was it called? O yeah, The Mod for the Wicked. Well, it has been revived!!! Check it out at SHS and at http://www.geocities.com/fanaticfantasyfan

Offline Deathsangel

• Planewalker
Re: Having trouble with virtue
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 04:11:04 AM »
Okay I have done a new full install and that cleared the problem.

I have another question though that has just arrisen. Jaheira walked out on me at harper's hold/new herald thing. I can understand the difficulty of the matter, but I am TN with virtue 9 and reputation 12.

The real question then is: Does she walk out on me due to the virtue mod? If so how can I stop this? By settting that one global to 1? And may I ask if so, is it perhaps not a better feature that you can find her outside again and that she joins though she knows of the outcome (and romance screwed of course), for she can then still hold you in balance and the deed has been done.
Now where did that old interessting mod go? What was it called? O yeah, The Mod for the Wicked. Well, it has been revived!!! Check it out at SHS and at http://www.geocities.com/fanaticfantasyfan

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: