Author Topic: Idea for a Quest  (Read 1630 times)

Offline KissMyBow

• Planewalker
Idea for a Quest
« on: May 26, 2005, 10:30:45 PM »
In that city where you have to kill all of Irenicus's monsters while he's draining the Tree of Life,  you know how the Elf in Green armor who questions you when you get out of the Underdark? He could have some of his Elven warriors stick with you, and it's your job (he doesnt say this, its just for kicks) to make sure they don't die. And if they do, you lose repuation or you have to start over. Or something. I just think it would be neat if the Elf in green armor said something like "you, you and you! Help CharName clear the area! Jon, please keep a close watch over these men. They are my friends. If they make it out of this madness alive, I would be eternally gratful." Only instead of "you, you and you" have some neat Elvish name. Just a thought.

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
Re: Idea for a Quest
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 10:28:53 AM »
If I ever get around to doing anything to improve Suldanessellar (since it really is pretty dull right now), I'll certainly bear this in mind. That could be a while off though, I'm afraid.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: