Author Topic: bad kelsey THE END OF ALASAFAN (never!!!)  (Read 6498 times)

alasafan

bad kelsey THE END OF ALASAFAN (never!!!)
« on: June 14, 2005, 11:56:01 AM »
Kelsey had never been so afraid because he knew merena but more imrpotant he new what she could do with her unsheathed hunting k nife.

i dont know what you mean but please put down the knife my love said kelsey.

"YOU know what I mean" Merana replies "you no i took a blood oath with my blood sister Alassa!!! and if you hurt me you hurt my blood sister alasa! and you know what theat meens"

kesley swallowed his spit and spit on the floor. "i think you made one mistake coming here melisa.

morana didnt notice the treasure chest that was in the room by the bed but when alassa opened it to reveal she had been inside the whole time, then she noticed.

alassa jumped from the chest with her punch daggers pointing at the womens chest. she was bare breast naked and her tan glowd and she smiled.
thats right you made a mistake "alassa said for i am kesles greatest love of all and ill have him all to myself or i wont have him at ALL

"HELP MEEEE!!!! KETO, NAILA, IMEON, HELP ME!!!!11

"their ALL dead" alassa smiled a deadly smile. and it was true.all of merenas freinds had punch dagger shaped puchnes in their backs.  Alssa was just THAT GOOD

how could you? Moroni shouted. i trusted you like a sister!  Like a BLOOD sister and you betrayed me!"

it was meranas last word. alassas punch dagers puncehd out all her organs until none were left.

sorry i killed ur wife alasa said. "and sorry i killed u once for ur clogs.'

'hey no hard feelings i got resurected lol!" said kesley.

"hey, wanna do it now? alasa asked.

and they did.

alassasbigeerfan

Re: bad kelsey THE END OF ALASAFAN (never!!!)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 12:46:12 PM »
alassasbigeerfan heer and I no AlasFanta would want me to continue her story so WORD111!  8)

when they were done doin it and alllaas a was restig becus it takes alot of an woman being THAt good all the time the door opened and theryre was a zombie that looked like sKies but all ded

Get yur hands off myman the zomb ie says, took a swing at aalas with her rotten hand and smiles at Klesy and winks

yawn, said LAsssa, you boar me.  Kelesy doesn want some one who is ded is the sack, so go and take yur ded self down staires and get mey a drink,

psst Klesy said loudly, i have a idea that could mak us a lot of gold and it all has to wit zombies!221

I luv gold more thand anything and that means you and my punch daggers taht aNNah gave me nd sex tell ME

Klske whipsed his plann and the zombie listened amd so did aLassa and when he finnishde they agred it was a gud plan except for the zombie who was ded and not as sexy as Alasssa even if alssa was ded but she wasnyt

so the ZombI e wnet and got all its zomie friends amd became aalaSa ad Kelesys army of the indead? Lalaaas was mad becus she didn t think of it hersef but oh well keLey was a BADass noe and paid for her to upagrade her puncha daggers to +25

OUT

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: