Author Topic: huh? no hell talk?  (Read 4854 times)

hamstermancer

huh? no hell talk?
« on: December 10, 2005, 07:01:10 AM »
she does have one in the tree of life, but when she goes to hell with you she goes silent, no comment or anything...
I wish she'd do a zinger at Irenicus before kicking his Brit arse... I love it when she does that (like in that Illasera fight)...

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
Re: huh? no hell talk?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 05:03:47 PM »
I have never killed Irenicus in hell, after changing his pic to Jason isaacs I cannot kill such a attractive guy!

he knew my weakness

also i agree Valen could say alot more, and maybe stop her randomly killing people AKA - Drittz
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 05:08:41 PM by irenicus »

hamstermancer

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 10:21:53 AM »
^^ hey hey! he's not an evil and sadistic ex-elven mage for nothing  :D

but seriously, yeah, could use some more dialogue... she somehow struck me initially as a quiet "teh Rei" type, but the Roger event seems to tell me otherwise... I don't mind the random killings, though, because my evil half-orc kensai will let a girl do anything she wants if he's right out fond of her...

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 11:09:03 AM »
^^ hey hey! he's not an evil and sadistic ex-elven mage for nothingĀ  :D

but seriously, yeah, could use some more dialogue... she somehow struck me initially as a quiet "teh Rei" type, but the Roger event seems to tell me otherwise... I don't mind the random killings, though, because my evil half-orc kensai will let a girl do anything she wants if he's right out fond of her...

*laughs* im a cute innocent good elf *angelic smile* who does no bad

but yes Irenicus in deed knows my weekness and im still trying to ask someone to edit longer road so I can romance him

yes im nut insane.... and i wish there was a way to stop valen randomly kiling

hamstermancer

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 09:45:40 AM »
ah yeah, and there's also no "throne talk"... you know, the banter before you get to choose to become a god......

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: