Author Topic: Mods for BG2 ToB  (Read 1125 times)

Euskeron

Mods for BG2 ToB
« on: June 02, 2005, 04:21:07 PM »
Finally got a hold of ToB and have heard many reports towards it being unsatisfactory, as most things tend to be.  Therefore I have decided to install as many "good" mods as possible before I start.  I'm going to play the whole thing through SoA and ToB and would like as many npc/quest mods as possible.  For those of you who are experienced with having played through the entirety a couple of times what do you think is the best combination of game, expansion and mods?  I plan to include ease of use, tactics, banter etc maybe dungeon be gone, depending on what y'all think of the npcs that you cannot get if you use that (kiara, chloe, etc)

also- what are the iron modder mods like?

thank you in advance

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: Mods for BG2 ToB
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 04:32:57 PM »
We have a Recommended Mods discussion thread.

Most Iron Mods aren't really appropriate for casual gaming, more to explore "what did they think of, then?" Some of the ones which integrate better in the game have been abducted for use in larger mods like Quest Pack.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

euskeron

Re: Mods for BG2 ToB
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 05:13:56 PM »
thanks, and thanks for the thread line...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: