Author Topic: Unfinished Kangaxx  (Read 3369 times)

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Unfinished Kangaxx
« on: April 26, 2005, 09:40:57 PM »
pcamagna (9:34:12 PM): Does UB do anything with Kangaxx?
icelus (9:34:25 PM): Not that I recall, no.
pcamagna (9:35:23 PM): It seems that Kangaxx has potentially another piece--to assemble him, you get a torso and an "arm and leg" item, yes?
pcamagna (9:35:46 PM): There's a golden torso, golden arm and leg, and a golden leg in the item files.
icelus (9:35:46 PM): I think so, yeah.
pcamagna (9:36:04 PM): I suspect the "arm and leg" bit was originally just an arm.
pcamagna (9:37:05 PM): Perhaps the Crooked Crane lich actually had a purpose?
icelus (9:37:25 PM): Could be.  Is there an extra body part or something?
pcamagna (9:38:36 PM): Yeah: miscav is a golden skull, miscax is a golden leg, miscax is a golden arm and leg, and miscay is a golden torso.
icelus (9:39:46 PM): Could be worth restoring.  I'll post this in the workroom, if that's OK.
pcamagna (9:40:16 PM): Go for it. It's really idle speculation at this point, but perhaps we could sic on of the researchers on it.
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
Re: Unfinished Kangaxx
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 07:18:00 AM »
I guess we could look into it - maybe Daystar was put there instead of the limb?
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 07:38:19 AM »
Should there not be two and two legs then?

-Echon

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 07:53:23 AM »
I think the "arm and leg" piece is currently a pair of both.
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 07:54:06 AM »
For clarity's sake, it might be worth changing to two arms together, and two legs together. Make sure the BAMs fit though.

Offline devSin

• Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 09:26:15 PM »
I guess we could look into it - maybe Daystar was put there instead of the limb?
Doubtful. It looks like he was graveyard lich (GRVLCH), which makes sense since the crypt king thing is BH (Unseeing Eye) but is in the graveyard (the same tileset, no less). The used ones are all dumped in with the other high level encounter CREs (my conclusion as to what the HL prefix meant).

I'd be very wary of using a lich that didn't have an eerie temple home (as with the current two and Kangaxx) and no dialogue.

Offline SixOfSpades

• Planewalker
    • Volothamp's Comeuppance
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 12:46:09 PM »
I'd be very wary of using a lich that didn't have an eerie temple home (as with the current two and Kangaxx) and no dialogue.
Not to mention no name. On Ironworks, the theory is that "this is the only permanent Lich who has no name, and therefore his name is Bob."
Bob the Lich.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: