Author Topic: Archived Posts - Viconia Quests  (Read 9780 times)

Offline Elfen Lied

• Der Engel Des Todes
  • Planewalker
    • Diablo3.com
Re: Viconia Quests, or rather the lack of.
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2007, 01:49:09 PM »
True, hardly anyone will value this new "feature" that forces you to roleplay Evil (or at least Neutral) if you want to carry Viconia along, but hey, it'd be nice to have an Evil NPC who actually acts Evil

that would be nice. there doesnt seem to be much insentive to be evil. if repuatation didnt stop at 20 it would be what 30 buy the end of the game. everything you do seems targeted towards the opposite of your heritage, i.e good.

Insert Quote
I do not think that Viconia holds anything or any one in Ust Natha dear.  It isn't her city & none of the houses involved are hers (unless you count the few prisoners).

yeh doesnt she come from the mensa... place, really long name, uh Menzoberranzen thats it.

Besides, a Viconia Betrayal quest need not go as far as the actual betrayal--even a simple dialogue that said nothing more than "You will not kill any Drow in the challenge rooms, or I shall leave the party," or "You shall not take any action to disrupt the plan to summon the demon, or I shall inform the Matrons of your true race," or "We shall escape from the city as quickly and quietly as possible, or I shall turn against you," would be a huge improvement over the current setup, in which the party casually stomps all over practically everything Viconia holds dear--and not only does she not raise any objections, but she actually helps. At least when you have Keldorn attack any member of the Radiant Heart, he turns Hostile to you.

thats does seem odd. but maybe, and i havent played in ages so i dont really know. but as a member of one the evil alignments wouldnt she enjoy a bit of hack and slash, for person glory. (i know Korgan does).

she does thank you for rescuing her from the pyre, but if i was about to be burned alive by humans i would want some revenge on them whenever i got the chance, "burn me will you, let's see how you like my mace smashing your face in!!!"

some of the quests in the game that have evil options shouldnt evil party members try to coax you into going in that route. i know this is really for all evil NPCs, but i figured i just mention it.

Gods in His Heaven, Alls right with the World.
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
Vi Veri Venivursum Vivus Vici - By the power of truth, i while living have conquered the Universe

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: