Author Topic: Replace Djinni in Ust Natha  (Read 6601 times)

Offline rreinier

• Planewalker
Replace Djinni in Ust Natha
« on: July 05, 2004, 12:17:24 PM »
Probably rather easy to code, but it seems that there was originally the option of replacing the Ust Natha Djinni with another slave if you killed him. It was brought up in the Virtue forum, and apparently, the dialog string is there, but it's falsed out. I assume that this also gives the player a reason to buy those slaves from the Drow.

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Replace Djinni in Ust Natha
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 12:51:43 PM »
Yeah, there are quite a few things in Ust Natha that are False()'d out.  A lot of them have to do with the creature you can purchase, so it'll take a bit of work to restore them, but it is on my "to-do" list.  :)
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline SixOfSpades

• Planewalker
    • Volothamp's Comeuppance
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 01:18:52 AM »
You mean there was actually once a possible reason to buy one of those Troll/Gnoll/Umberhulk slaves? That makes sense.
(I've actually done it before, they turn Hostile to you again after about a minute. What crappy slaves!)

Offline MERLANCE

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 10:39:40 AM »
You mean there was actually once a possible reason to buy one of those Troll/Gnoll/Umberhulk slaves? That makes sense.
(I've actually done it before, they turn Hostile to you again after about a minute. What crappy slaves!)

Hmph. I buy and then kill them. Or I murder them in their cages when the city goes hostile.

I suppose if you were too low level to kill all the drow, then you could buy the slaves to help you fight... befoe everyone goes hostile, that is.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 06:02:55 PM »
This taken care of by the False'd Dialogue thread? :)

EDIT: Yes. Trimming that and moving this to avoid clutter.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 09:16:21 AM by Andyr »
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: